SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > All Trading - Technical > The Hunt for the Next 10 Bagger

fwiw, XCLK 128m vol today, painted 0002 EOD.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 126
Posts 27,801
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Wednesday, 10/04/17 08:16:21 PM
Re: None
Post # of 625185 
fwiw, XCLK 128m vol today, painted 0002 EOD.
was dormant for months with no volume and no news from the company.
then blocks of buying started mid-sept, totaling 74.5m total @ 0001 (see below).
then 128m vol today finally tagging 0002.

unclear what's happening.
maybe just a pump promo, but given the volume, could be good for a decent rally regardless.

2.6b OS, probably all float by this point.
https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/XCLK/profile

10/04/2017 0.0001 0.0002 0.0001 0.0002 128,665,094
10/03/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
10/02/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/29/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 370,000
09/28/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/27/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/26/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 2,000,000
09/25/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 38,012,200
09/22/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/21/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/20/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 10,810,000
09/19/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 22,180,500
09/18/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/15/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/14/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 999,999
09/13/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/12/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 00
09/11/2017 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 0.0001 140,000



99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist