icon
Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts

love your neighbor  Pinkyland PATTERN Trader - Not Investor, or FAKE pinky 'vigilante' 

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 1072
Posts 84,919
Boards Moderated 39
Alias Born 08/20/2006 12:22:51 AM

Personal Info
Age 777
Location 3 keys to always winning and/or never losing in pinkyland:
1) Get lucky
2) Be on the inside/have inside info
3) Don't play

Trade pinky patterns
Investment Philosophy pinky stocks are like financial market bubbles - if you trade them be sure to get in early and get out before they collapse.

stay positive. a sane person who signs up to go to the north pole is not going to be surprised or complain about the cold when they get there, in the same way- don't expect much from pinkyland- hope for the best-expect the worst-you will never be disappointed
Occupation Pinkys r4 trading-pinkyland is like going 2 the dump 2 find a treasure.

look to your creator and pray - it's the only way.

Interests/Hobby family - tennis - basketball - forex trading

FYI -I only encourage people I do not like to buy penny stocks. If people buy based on the DD that I post- it is their own fault - ha ha.

Pinkyland Trading- always make your best guess.

Looking for the stock superfecta:

Favorable share structure
Business with revenue and profits
Good management
Undervalued PPS
Favorite Quote i've noticed over the years, pps's go up and down - trade accordingly

if i only traded pinky/sub-penny stocks that ihub message boards did not call a scam or the CEO a POS - there would be no pinky/sub-penny stocks for me to trade.

I have a unique ability to predict the future pps of any stock with 100% accuracy:
LOWER
SAME
HIGHER
Person I'd Like to Meet I know Jesus - now i would like to meet Him in person and give him a big hug- but not to soon! lol

Favorite Movie Are you rapture ready?
http://www.raptureready.com/who/Hal_Lindsey.html

Ask Jesus into your heart today! - if you haven't already.
Favorite Artist Guessing that the PPS of a penny stock will go down is not impressive. Correctly guessing when the PPS will go up is more impressive.
Favorite Sports Team Ihub, a rigged system-protector of fake news- only 2 things can be trusted here: the ihub fraud team, and the #'s reported to FINRA 4 short reportwink
Default Signature Christian Prayer Room #board-9826