TIGER OIL AND ENERGY, INC.
2400 N. WOODLAWN ST. N. STE. 200
WICHITA, KS 67220
Tel (316) 630 - 0808
Email: [email protected]
Tiger Oil & Energy (OTCBB: TGRO), headquartered in Wichita, KS is an oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and redevelopment of oil and gas fields in the United States. The Company currently has a 10% interest in 2 producing wells Oklahoma and is evaluating various leaseholds for which the company will look to acquire and drill.
Tiger Oil is evaluating various leaseholds of value that are able to generate revenue and build reserves. Our success centers around our ability to manage risk, in-house operations, respond quickly to changes in market conditions and implement new technologies.
- Integration of Assets: Locate leaseholds and combine operational experience into a seamless and efficient low cost operator-producer.
- Drilling: Offset wells in proven areas of production and low-risk infield opportunities.
- Acquisitions: Continuously work to located new leaseholds to drill or farm-out.
- Application of Enhanced Completion Techniques: Apply the latest frac technology with focus on environmental safety.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery Technology: Pull out as much oil as possible from wells.
Tiger will look to fund and be the operator of the projects.
These are exciting times for up and coming oil exploration companies like Tiger Oil and Energy. Our mandate is to fund oil drilling projects of merit and assess new technologies that could lead to major breakthroughs in energy generation.
We look forward keeping our shareholders up-to-date with our developments.
September 23, 2010: Tiger Oil and Energy, Inc. Changes Name From UTEC, Inc.
September 13, 2010: Newly Expanded UTEC Board Plans Future Oil Expansion
October 5, 2010: Tiger Oil and Energy Acquires Jett Rink Oil
October 7, 2010: / CORRECTION - Tiger Oil and Energy Adds New Board Member
November 29, 2010: Tiger Oil and Energy Enters Cowley County, Kansas Oil Venture With Black Hawk Exploration
Authorized Shares: 74,000,000
Shares Outstanding: 44,118,159
Estimated Float: 23,968,159
Moderator's Disclaimer - This board is for Tiger Oil and Energy, Inc.., (TGRO) discussion purposes only and is in no way a recommendation to buy or sell. Any investment decisions should be based on your own due diligence and decision. You are solely responsible for your choices to buy or sell. This is a disclaimer and in no way holds the moderators and/or assistants, legally liable for your investments.