WARNING: PLEASE USE THE SYMBOL SFOR OR COMPANY NAME WHEN POSTING-USE OF ABBREVIATIONS SUCH AS "SF" WILL BE DELETED!
This board is to be used to discuss SFOR(D) the company, its officers and its stock. Messages about other posters or intentions, the mods, name calling, profanity, deletions etc. are off topic at the very least.
As of 8/30/13
Authorized Shares: 1,500,000,000
Shares Outstanding: 4,398,075
Shares Floating: Unknown
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 10 split Pay date=11/03/2008.
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 1500 split. Ex-date=03/18/2014.
StrikeForce Technologies' IR Contact
Mark L. Kay
- Keylogging is a widespread, serious threat.
- Keylogging hands over your personal info to hackers, cyber–predators, and identity theives.
- Anti–virus, anti-spyware, and firewall security are ineffective against 80% of keylogger attacks.
- GuardedID® Protects Against Keylogging, with a proactive, preventative approach.
GuardedID® by StrikeForce Technologies
The World's Leading Provider of Total Identity Assurance Solutions
StrikeForce Technologies is a leading provider that Specializes in Identity Theft Online solutions for consumers, industry and government. By leveraging StrikeForce's breakthrough technologies, consumers and organizations can finally secure their electronic assets while protecting their employees, business partners, suppliers and customers from malicious hacking and theft.
StrikeForce's revolutionary technologies are represented by a proprietary software product suite that guards both businesses and consumers from keylogging, phishing, malware, spyware and other identity attacks and scams.
For more on StrikeForce Technologies, see our corporate web site.
RECENT CYBER BREACHES ALL POSITIVE FOR SFOR (Thanks TradeSlinger)
The threat from cybercrime? 'You ain't seen nothing yet"
Telecoms companies now subject to new personal data breach notification rules
August 28, 2013
Phishing email grants hackers access to DNS records of major websites
August 2013 CyberBreaches...
Infosec 2013: Cost of cyber breaches rises three-fold, research shows
C/Net News:League of Legends is hacked,
Nasdaq outage resembles hacker attacks
August 2013 global threats
Daily-deal website LivingSocial confirmed that its computer systems were hacked, resulting in “unauthorized access.”
The company updated its password encryption method after the breach impacted more than 50 million users. Names, email addresses, dates of birth, and salted passwords were stolen.
1-15 June 2013 Cyber Attacks Timeline
The world's leading provider of Out-of-Band Authentication,
Keystroke Encryption and Mobile Security.
Our products secure millions of users worldwide.
Start protecting your users today.
| || || |
PATENT No.: US 7,870,599 B2
Designed to deliver affordable flexible & redundant authentication for Banks, Corporations, Universities, Gov't agencies & Social Networking Websites. ProtectID can be managed on-premise or via our hosted cloud service.
- Multiple Out-of-Band authentication methods
- Hard Token Supports
- Soft Token OATH compliant - desktop and phone based
- Transaction Verification
- Secures VPNs and Citrix networks
- Secures Microsoft applications
- Secures Web, SSO and Cloud applications
Learn More >>
| || |
Protects you by encrypting your keystrokes when you bank, shop and email online. GuardedID's Premium version will also protect your desktop applications such as MS Office, VPN clients & IM programs.
- Encrypts keystrokes
- Protects financial transactions
- Protects Corporate Data
- Warns against Clickjacking attacks
- Protects from login breeches
- Protects against screen-scrapers
- SDK available for integration
- Re-Branding & Bundling into partner products
Learn More >>
A swiss-army knife for managing passwords with a variety of useful functions. Its the only application for the iPhone/iPad that contains the essential security "must-haves" for protecting your passwords, your money and your identity.
- Password Vault
- Strong password generator
- One Time Password generator
- 1024 bit encrypted NIST/FIPS compliant data base
Mobile 2Factor: It enables existing enterprise mobile apps to be secured by two factor authentication.
Learn More >>
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - - - Albert Einstein
The painful truth is that internet security is a complete joke... seems that the internet is there for the taking by crooks right up to your computer keyboard... that is my strong belief, like it or not!!!... FJ
There is a silver lining: