Southcorp Capital, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. The Company focus is on the acquisition and renovation of single-family and mutli-family properties in the U.S with the intent of reselling the property after renovations have occurred. Our real estate investments are expected to focus properties undervalued and/or in need of some repairs.
We seek potential property acquisitions meeting the following criteria and which are located throughout the United States. We believe the most important criteria for evaluating the markets in which we intend to purchase properties include:
· historic and projected population growth;
· historically high levels of tenant demand;
· markets with historic and growing numbers of a qualified and affordable workforce;
· high historic and projected employment growth;
· markets with high levels of insured populations;
· stable household income and general economic stability; and
· sound real estate fundamentals, such as high occupancy rates and strong rent rate potential.
(as of July 29, 2014)
Common Shares Outstanding: 249,057,315
Trading Float: 5,000,000 (approximately)
808 N. Franklin Street, Portland, Indiana
8841 N. Pearl Street, Bryant, Indiana
237 E. Delaware Street, Redkey, Indiana
602 Wagner Street, Fort Wayne, Indiana (SOLD)
356 Franklin Street, Berne, Indiana
8218 N 950W, Montpelier, Indiana
163 Behring Street, Berne, Indiana
7003 Balsam Lane, Fort Wayne, Indiana
7003 Balsam Lane: The Company is essentially renovating the entire house as it has substantial damage from a fire. Currently, the Company has completed demolished the fire damaged parts of the house, replace and re-framed the areas of the house that were damaged, removed the roof, replaced the roof and is currently installing 2 new doors and installing new windows. The Company expects the renovations to be completed in next 45 – 60 days and expects to sell the property in the next 60-75 days,
356 Franklin Street: The Company is currently replacing the roof and expects to do minor work on the interior and should be completed in 30 days and available for sell in 30-45 days.