DBMM is current on all filings on the OTCQB exchange
About Digital Brand Media & Marketing Group (DBMM)
DBMM Group provides a substantial and exciting area of investment not seen by many stocks found in the OTC market today. Digital marketing, through technology, is one of the fastest growing industries by any measure. As the use of the web, mobile sites and applications grow, so do the complexities and challenges of using these sites and platforms commercially. DBMM's Group's, Digital Clarity, has a distinguishing, analytic skillset that is in demand by companies today as they seek to make sense of the digital landscape. Digital Clarity models each client individually using their own industry and financial data and as such, the product is competitively differentiating.
DBMM Group crafts, designs and executes digital marketing strategies across multiple ad platforms and social media networks for a broad array of clients to help each of them establish a uniform brand identity across the digital universe.
DBMM is an Evolving, Strategic Brand Consultancy.
DBMM GROUP - STRENGTHS
• Public Company Multiple for media x 10/16
• Revenue Generating Company
• Cash flow positive
• Experienced team
• Key Personnel
• Strong Client base
• Reach to Celebrity & A-list Performers
• Territories – US & Europe
• Future territories – UAE and Asia
• Established relationships with media groups like Google
• Poised for the growth in digital marketing & advertising DBMM GROUP – OUR MARKET
• $26.8 B projected global growth
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content
• Spending on digital ads will make up around one-quarter of total media ad spending around the world
DBMM GROUP – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKET ENVIORNMENT
• Seeking acquisition(s) with significant revenues to grow scale
• YouTube is the second largest search engine on the web following Google
• 50% of YouTube’s 300 million users visit at least once a week
• Facebook usage is up 40% since last year to 1.44 Billion monthly active users
• 2.5 billion photos are uploaded to @facebook each month
• 96% of 18-35 year olds are on a social network
• 15% of bloggers spend 10 hours or more each week blogging
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are from user-generated content
• 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
• 1 in 5 Americans age 18-35 use @twitter
DBMM GROUP – SEARCH [SEO & PAID SEARCH]
• Twitter is adding 300,000 users a day
• 75 percent of consumers often choose a restaurant to dine at based on search results.
• According to Google and Nielsen, 73 percent of mobile searches trigger additional action and conversion.
• 97 percent of consumers go online to research products or services in their local area.
• 49 percent of searches for local businesses occur without a specific business in mind.
• 70 percent of those consumers who run local mobile searches act on their search within an hour. Executive Profiles
Reggie James | Executive Director, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Senior VP of Marketing & Communications: Managing Director of Digital Clarity
Reggie James is founder of Digital Clarity, a leading Search Marketing and Digital Advertising Agency. The company helps major brands and medium sized companies take advantage of the digital economy focusing on areas such as Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo! & Bing), Social Media (Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn) and Internet Strategy Planning.
Reggie has been involved in the commercial element of the internet since its inception and has been instrumental in driving forward business models that are common place today. Further to running Digital Clarity, Reggie is a minor shareholder and former founder of an internet analytics technology software house as well as an AIM listed marketing service company. Prior to launching Digital Clarity, Reggie has been involved with publishing groups such as VNU & Ziff-Davis as well as leading search company AltaVista, now part of Yahoo inc.
Neil Gray | Chairman & Executive Director
Between 1999 and 2007, Gray was involved as an officer and equity participant of a privately held UK based Healthcare Group. Prior to leaving the group, a stable, conservative growth model was created to establish growth organically and by acquisition through operational knowledge and accurate prediction of cash flow/interest rates within the group's debt/equity structure. The group's interests were not restricted to the UK with alliances and interests developed into the European Union.
From 1994 to 1999, a "Hands On" approach to operational involvement and investment with personal financial incentives was garnered whist working in different cultural and geographical locations. These locations were Africa (South-West and West), South America (Equatorial), Spain (Mainland and The Canary Islands) and the Black Sea. The projects developed and entered into were engineering, textiles and import/export with the UK and EU.
The initial development of Gray's understanding of business strategy was as part of a "think tank" team of individuals in a UK based insurance company between 1989 and 1994. The team's role was to understand, develop and test their ideas against actuarial professionals. Gray sought out risk management knowledge and understanding of the global business of his employer during this time.
Gray's formative years were spent as an employee of a UK based electrical engineering firm based in Northern England from 1985 to 1989 and in the engineering department of a British Coal deep mine colliery between 1979 and 1985.
Linda Perry | Executive Director, Chair, Nomination/Compensation & Audit Committees
Linda Perry has had an extensive career in global corporate blue-chip and entrepreneurial businesses. Currently she consults to multiple companies globally in a wide variety of industries.
Her background includes board level advisory to The Balli Group where she was a Senior Advisor in the acquisition integration of Klockner & Co. The acquisition resulted in the creation of the world's largest steel, multi-metal distribution and trading company. Prior to that role, she was a Director and member of the Executive Committee of Churchill Insurance Group plc, a division of Credit Suisse. The Company was re-organized and sold within the industry for £ 2.3 billion GBP.
While a Senior Executive for ExxonMobil Corporation, she held general management positions with global responsibility in finance, marketing, corporate governance, management succession and executive compensation. The latter role was under the aegis of the BOD's Compensation, Organization and Executive Development Committee, of which she was a member. Ms. Perry holds an MBA from Harvard University.
747 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
July 17, 2015 8-K Filing
Series 1: 1,970,185 Issued, 2M Authorized
Series 2: 0 Issued, 2M Authorized
4,414,975 Issued, 10M Authorized
Madison Stock Transfer
Brooklyn, NY 11229
( 718) 627 4453