NTIP - Power over Ethernet (PoE) Patent Owner, Among Others
Collecting royalties from Cisco
- With $21M+ in cash, no debt, consistent share repurchases of $7.5M+, a $23M NOL carryforwards and a proven multi-million dollar revenue stream with 16 licensees, NTIP is financially rock solid.
- The company’s IP is extremely stable with its key Remote Power Patent overcoming two USTPO re-exams, an IPR, and being licensed (validated) by industry giants such as Cisco.
- The company has two additional avenues of growth which have the potential to provide hundreds of millions in revenue - its Mirror Worlds and Cox patent portfolios.
- 25%+ insider ownership by the company’s impressive CEO Corey Horowitz aligns his interests perfectly with shareholders.
- NTIP’s shares could see a conservative 75% upside growth in 2015 with far greater returns possible for 2016 and beyond.