Eline Entertainment Group Inc (OTC: EEGI) Is a holding and consulting company in the process of refocussing its business model through a series of acquisitions and changes in management. The company will supply lighting structures including LED and other lighting systems to indoor farming facilities including the growing medical and recreational Cannabis industry.
1) New website domain -http://www.elinegrp.com/
Eline Entertainment Group, Inc. (EEGI)
2) 6/21/2017 Wyoming SOS filing: https://wyobiz.wy.gov/business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=151245030242039243046240050069004247017194147006
3) Address: 224 Datura Street
West Palm Beach, FL. 33401
4) Quarterly reports with respect to current information submitted to the OTC:http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/EEGI/filings
5) Upgraded to OTC Pink Current tier.
6) Interim CEO: Mr. Zoran Cvetojevic EEGI 8K (filed 5/15/2017): http://archive.fast-edgar.com//20170515/A522Q22CZ22H32Z222292MXZBU8C8ZH2I292/
Interim Secretary: Mr. Hugo Rubio
Interim Investor Relations: Ms. Irene Black
MMG alert email 6/8/2017
Share structure down almost 50%! Pending merger. New management. Three separate stakeholders with 2,7 Billion shares plus another 1,3 Billion to be returned to treasury! Multiple filings under way!
MMG alert email 5/11/2017
Eline Entertainment Group, Inc. ( OTC: EEGI) was a heavily diluted issuer with nominal operations that engaged in extreme toxic financing. Acting on directions of the preferred shareholder we were retained to locate interim management, stop the toxic financing activities and locate a new meaningful merger candidate with substance. This when completed will allow both the common and preferred shareholders and stakeholders to gain and realize benefit in their holdings.
- Company is in restructuring mode
- All past management has been removed
- New interim turn around management appointed
- New interim management in talks with several merger candidates
- Re-domiciling to Wyoming well under way
- Awaiting EDGAR Key to file 8K ( next 7 -10 days)
- In talks with several majority block holders for share lock up to significantly reduce the float
- So far 800 million common shares in lock down mode
- In addition an additional 600 million common shares in discussion for a lock down / dribble out arrangement
- Consolidation created at least 2 stakeholders with greater than 5% holdings but less than 10%. Schedule 13g is in the works by these stakeholders
- No toxic financing what so ever currently under way nor is any planned by current turn around management
- Current merger candidates include a marijuana cultivating company, a virtual reality company, a medical supplement company and a on line discount travel firm.
This is a great time to enter this no bid 0.0001 play. No where to go but UP! Once these tasks are completed the next wave of planned activities including utilizing new OTC rules should make EEGI sky rocket.
Interim Management IR: EEGI@mail.com