EL JEFE'S TRADING FOR PROFITS SYSTEM
The Secrets To Building Wealth & Being A Successful Trader Everyday
TIRED OF LOSING MONEY???
WAKING UP EARLY TO CHASE THE HUGEEEE PLAYS???
TRYING TO GET IN EARLY ON THE NEXT BIG PUMP???
PAYING UP TO $99 JUST TO GET THE HOTTEST PICKS IN YOUR EMAIL BOX???
JUST CAN'T SEEM TO TIME IT RIGHT???
DO YOU AVERAGE 50% to 90% LOSSES???
Join the El Jefe Crew
...chillin at the end of the rainbow
I started this board because I felt the iHub community needed a board that could provide not only great picks, but honest information for new traders. When I started trading penny stocks, I lost a TON of money. I fell for every scam there was, every pump, every promo. I paid hundreds of dollars for premium alerts, newsletters, all just to get the alert and chase the market up. I ended up swinging for the fence and usually striking out. It was with the $30-40k in losses I took that I learned something every loss. I believe that trading is exciting, fun, and can be very rewarding. I also know that most guys go broke and quit. I hope that by following me you'll enjoy a new kind of penny stock experience. Of course we'll provide stocks that we believe are going to post HUGE returns. But we also hope that you try to absorb information and adopt a healthier trading philosophy. By trading smarter, you're trading better. Of course, if you're a veteran trader, big shot promoter, yada yada, then you'll love working with El Jefe as well. I'm not here to be the best, to have the biggest ego, or the wild antics, just different.
El Jefe's Pennies 101
(THESE ARE THE RULES - DON'T BREAK THEM)
- In Pennyland, try not to "fall in love" with a company. Pennies are like one night stands....always have an exit strategy, and try not to stay too long.
- learn from your losses. study them hard and try not to repeat your mistakes.
- follow promoters, don't chase them (look for stocks that have been promoted, good sign they will be again)
- don't chase the market up. 99% of the time it will drop and create a much better entry point. chasing prevents you from making rational decisions.
- find an entry point you are comfortable with. one that will allow you to make profits, and minimize losses
- contrary to popular belief...STOP LOSSES are no good in Pennyland. You will almost always LOSE. Stop losses used bymarket makers to manipulate BID prices.
- LISTEN! IF YOU BUY A STOCK THAT FITS A LONG TERM PROFILE, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT DROPS 50%. DON'T SELL FOR LOSSES!! IT WILL GO BACK UP...AND IF YOU LACK THE PATIENCE, THEN YOU CAN TRADE YOURSELF OUT OF A STOCK - ASK ME HOW FOR EXPLAINATION
- evaluate stocks with potential based on the following criteria: 1. share structure 2. chart patterns of peaks and dips 3. frequency of those peaks and dips 4. company filings/reportings 5. hype/promo frequency
- FREQUENCY & HISTORY: Remember, past performance is the best indicator for future behavior. IF you buy a stock that has a history of fluctuation between .01 and .10 and it's frequency causes it to peak every 2 months, then you know you have an exit strategy.
- PATIENCE = PROFITS (booking a loss to chase something else, just to lose there will only get you broke)
- TAKE PROFITS!!! Being up 500% today and broke tomorrow means nothing when you're trying to explain this to your WIFE! You MUST MUST MUST learn to eliminate GREED from your trading style. ANY PROFIT IS STILL PROFIT!
EL JEFE'S SUPER VALUABLE LESSON POSTS
FOLLOW EL JEFE ON TWITTER
LIVING PROOF AS TO HOW
ADD UP BIG!!!
CLICK ABOVE TO SEE
EL JEFE'S CLOSED TRADES!
"El Jefe" or "ecopacificcapital" have never or will never accept free trading shares from any company for the intention of promotion or investor relations.
"El Jefe" or "ecopacificcapital" have never or will never accept any additional form of compensation from a "company" or "third party" for the intention of promotion or investor relations.
All material posted by "El Jefe" and their affiliates or subsidiaries are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. By reading this or any post by this poster, you are accepting the sole responsibility for your own investment decisions. By reading this post or any post by this poster, you acknowledge that the information hereunto contained within this post (message) is provided solely for general opinionated discussion and informational purposes and therefore should not be considered to be complete, precise, accurate, or current. Beware that posters on not only this message board but other message boards not limited to this website may be increasing or decreasing their share positions in a security regardless of what they are posting and/or may be compensated in some way from a company or 3rd party investor in the company mentioned in the post. Assume that any security mentioned by this poster is owned by this poster and that this poster may be buying or selling or adding or subtracting from a position they may have irregardless of anything said, inferred, construed, or believed. Always do your own due diligence prior to making an investment decision. Never borrow money to buy penny stocks, and always remember that all penny stocks are highly risky. Also be aware that information provided by this poster concerning certain securities contains forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. NEVER INVEST IN A PENNY STOCK UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE YOUR ENTIRE INVESTMENT. No statement within this post or made by this poster "El Jefe" past, present, or future should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell a security or to provide investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading securities and options involves extreme risk and professional guidance. This poster does not give specific trading advice nor claim that a thorough analysis of each security mentioned has been conducted. This poster is not a Financial Analysts, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed as an individual someone would rely upon for investment advice. You should discuss the asset allocation and risk tolerance level which is appropriate for your personal financial situation with a professional financial planner / adviser. This poster encourages viewers of this post to invest carefully and read the investor information available at the web site of the SEC at: http://www.sec.gov prior to investing in anything. You should also not make any trades or decisions based upon anything said or written by this poster with regard to investments without consulting a professional financial planner/adviser. Always assume at all times that this poster may have a position in any of the securities they mention and could be buying or selling at any time. Any opinions expressed by this poster are subject to change without notice.