Home > Boards > US OTC > Food - Processing and Agriculture > Sino Agro Food Inc (SIAF)
Followed By 4
Posts 635
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/07/2011

Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:06:47 PM

Re: Helium-3 post# 60755

Post# of 163612
FT

Don't get me wrong. I am long and hopeful. The balance sheet is consolidated and A/R is a balance sheet line item.

Siaf's is following GAAP, but boasting about a $ 500 mil asset base when you have a consolidated balance sheet is not factually incorrect, but should be accompanied by a nod and a wink. Just pointing that out. Based on the percent ownership and back of envelope calc my estimate is that current 75-77% of the revenue is in the SIAF box. As investors, we need to put this in perspective. SIAF does not have a $500 mil income producing asset base. Part of that income from the asset base gets deducted (non-controlling interest income). When Solly feels the need to boast about the income producing asset base, he needs to calculate the percentage of the income attributed to the controlling interest and give us the number.

Who gives two hoots about an asset base - I have no idea. A cash generating asset base where the divvy is paid out from recurring operational cashflow, all of us care about. That has a bearing on valuation, as all of us know.

I am genuinely pissed about the lack of a buy back announcement, regardless of when the buy back or the means to carry one out might occur. To me a buy back announcement is an integral part of a sustainable divvy policy. Paying out material dividends on 150 mil o/s is not realistic. Solly needs to buy some shares back without showing his hand when the cash is available to buy back stock. I feel a material divvy on a Q over Q basis will make a difference and can only be done, if the outstanding shares is less than a $100 mil. 150 mil and climbing is not sustainable for a reasonable divvy policy.

I still stand by my earlier post about the A/R is not collectible, given our relationship with the farmers and JV partners. Fyi, when you look at the A/R, please include 'Other receivables' too.

I don't take myself too seriously and know that what is posted on these boards have any effect on the pps or affects trading. But, still good to post and know. I read all the posts, but trade based on my judgement, as the rest of you do.

kavdiv
Recent SIAF News

FEATURED FansUnite Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results May 27, 2022 12:49 PM

KINETIC Group (OTC:KNIT) ("KNIT") Acquires GSS Infrastructure LLC in an All Stock Transaction KNIT May 27, 2022 10:00 AM

XCPCNL Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Communications, Financial Disclosure, and Multimedia Marketing Firm, Mcap Media, Inc. XCPL May 27, 2022 7:00 AM

Thunder Energies Signs $40 Million Funding Agreement TNRG May 26, 2022 4:30 PM

Emerging Markets Report: A Case for Uranium LAM May 26, 2022 10:07 AM

HNRC UPDATES ON SECOND $100 MILLION DOLLAR SPAC HNRC May 26, 2022 10:00 AM

Grove Inc. Upexi Division Launches Medicinal Mushroom Product Line Direct to Consumer and on Amazon GRVI May 26, 2022 9:07 AM

SciSparc Announces Ethics Committee Approval to Conduct a Phase IIb Trial in Tourette Syndrome SPRC May 26, 2022 8:35 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Signs LOI To Acquire First Patent Thomas Pepper Johnson To Join Company's Executive Team BLEG May 26, 2022 8:30 AM

Dalrada Continues Upward Trajectory with 252% Growth in Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results DFCO May 26, 2022 8:00 AM

Atlanta Based Specialty Realty Group Reorganizes, Changes Business Plan & Leadership TNRG May 25, 2022 8:00 PM

OTC: ILUS, ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc) Agrees Terms With an Acquisition Delivering Upwards of $100 Million in Annual Revenue ILUS May 25, 2022 11:52 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. To Introduce New Delta 9 blend THC-0/Delta-8 Blend Gummies Sell Out Again BLEG May 25, 2022 8:30 AM

Goldshore Resources Announces Public (NSERC & MITACS) and Educational (Lakehead University) Tri-Party Institutional Partnership with Alliance Grant GSHR May 25, 2022 8:20 AM

Ultrack Systems Fully Acquires California Trucking Company M-Loan Inc. MJLB May 24, 2022 9:30 AM

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y