Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > The Therapy Room
Followed By 213
Posts 10385
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 09/16/2010

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:13:51 AM

Re: Pure_Greatness post# 169

Post# of 174
Why is it so hard to let go? We as humans seem to hold onto old things. Things that no longer serve us. These things could be relationships, clothes, way of thinking etc. Yet we still can't let go. Why is that?? Is it the feelings that hold us to old things? The feelings that have long ago left. However when we think about the old thing the feelings are again evoked only making it harder to let go. You know many people talk about "closure" as if it is something that really happens. I don't think we get closure until we die and even then those that are left behind have the burden of "holding on". I think life is set up as ever changing and those that can't embrace change get left behind. So what something "old" doesn't work anymore?? Maybe it's time to expand out into new territory waiting to be found and explored. This brings about my next question. What is growth?? How does one measure growth? If not by "change". Many times people will say they have out grown something but is that statement a true statement or just a way of saying I have changed which only points out how "unchanged" something really is in order for you to notice change. I once heard a crooked stick doesn't know its crooked until it's put next to a straight stick. Only than is it able to see how twisted itself is in relation to the something straight. I challenge us all to embrace change because life is ever changing. We can't change the past but we can effect the future and it is up to us how much or how little we will effect the future. How do you want to be remembered when you die?? Ask yourself this and live a life that matches the answer. So what you lost something be thankful that you had the experience of having it in the first place and be thankful for the wisdom of if obtained again you will know a little bit more of how to execute your steps. The race is not given to the swift but to those who endure until THE END. - HW77

FEATURED A.I.S. Resources Identifies Prospective Drill Targets at Reliance Reef and Provides Bright Gold Project Update May 20, 2022 8:00 AM

Lomiko Announces Commencement of Exploration Drilling for its La Loutre Graphite Project LMR May 19, 2022 10:56 AM

PTOP Announces MOBICARD ™ 2.0 Development Contract has been executed PTOP May 19, 2022 10:00 AM

Edison Lithium Spin-Out of Cobalt Assets EDDYF May 19, 2022 8:00 AM

Goldshore Resources Announces Innovative Technology Application for Moss Lake Project Exploration and Closing of Non-Brokered Financing GSHRF May 19, 2022 8:00 AM

Demand Brands kicks off cultivation at Corralitos Farms DMAN May 18, 2022 2:00 PM

Emerging Markets Report: Details, Details SYTA May 18, 2022 11:48 AM

American Green, Inc. ™ (OTC:ERBB) Purchases 40,000sq.ft. Cannabis Grow Building for $3,750,000 ERBB May 18, 2022 9:25 AM

Green Battery Minerals Completes Resource Expansion Drilling at Zone 1 and Intersects Numerous Holes Ranging from 150 - 200 Feet of Graphite CZSVF May 18, 2022 9:19 AM

Grove Inc. Programmatic Ad Technology, Interactive Offers, Secures Milestone Patent GRVI May 18, 2022 9:11 AM

AgriFORCE Growing Systems Completes Acquisition of Food Production & Processing IP from Manna Nutritional Group (MNG) AGRI May 18, 2022 9:11 AM

HPIL Holding Secures a $CAD 32 Million Capital Commitment from GEM Global Yield LLC SCS ("GEM") HPIL May 18, 2022 9:00 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Increases Revenue By Expanding In New York and Florida Company Adds New Disposable Vapes BLEG May 18, 2022 8:30 AM

Demand Brands enters $8.5 million agreement with Truleaf, Inc. to enter the live rosin market DMAN May 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Emergency Response Technologies Inc, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc), Confirms the Appointment of Law Firm Lucosky Brookman LLP to Assist with Upcoming Plans ILUS May 18, 2022 7:35 AM