Followed By 4
Posts 30
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/16/2006

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:15:39 PM

Re: None

Post# of 2230
Hello All, Mr. Sheep here,

Longtime lurker and I thought I should take a minute to say hello. I would say introduce myself, but most of ewe already seem to know me. I haven’t met all of ewe face to face, although a few of ewe have snuck up on me from behind. (what’s up with the rubber boots when it’s not raining outside?) We’re into 2006 and I hope everyone had a Fleece Navidad last month.

With so many good stock pickers in the group, why are my picks such a topic of conversation? Of the people on the board, I find some of you somewhat sheepish, some a little ram-buntious and a few downright wild and wooly. All the VMC’ers are like a close knit family. I have to say, there is nothing like the ewe-phoria of watching a multi-bagger. I like getting objective thoughts without someone trying to pull the wool over my eyes. I’ve been more careful since I got fleeced last time. I keep going back to the trough though. I must be a mutton for punishment.

Enough business. Since everyone seems so interested in me, how about a little biography? I come from a very big family, but don’t know exactly how many relatives I have. Every time I try to count them, I fall asleep. We all flock together for a picnic every summer. It’s a shear delight. We take a sheep dip in the lake, spin some yarns, play baa-dminton or just lay back and look at the clouds. (Mary’s littlest lamb saw a cloud that looked like a human). Like any family we have a few black sheep, like my one aunt who liked to knit so much she knitted herself nude.

Well, good luck to everyone.

So Long,

Fare-wool

Good-baaa

FEATURED Electromedical Technologies Announces Financial and Operational Highlights for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022 Aug 18, 2022 7:12 AM

KINETIC GROUP, INC. (OTC:KNIT) Retains International Monetary for Investor Relations, Capital Formation, and Other Strategic Services KNIT Aug 18, 2022 9:00 AM

CYIOS Corp 's (OTC: CYIO) Immortals Group Forms Partnership with MARVELOUS NFT's, Developer of the Highly Acclaimed Bad Days Super-Hero Play to Earn NFT Game CYIO Aug 18, 2022 8:30 AM

GBT is seeking to develop application specific AI models for its Motion Detection Wireless technology GTCH Aug 18, 2022 8:05 AM

PSYC Appoints COO for Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Spotlight Media Corp. PSYC Aug 17, 2022 8:30 AM

ResGreen Group Adds Wireless Stacklights to its Line-Up of Industrial Automation Devices RGGI Aug 17, 2022 7:41 AM

GBT Filed a Non-Provisional Patent Application Seeking to Protect the Automatic Correction of Integrated Circuits Connectivity Mismatches GTCH Aug 16, 2022 4:56 PM

InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Announces FDA Has Released The Final Rule For OTC Hearing Aids INND Aug 16, 2022 11:29 AM

FDCTech's Quarterly Release for the Second Quarter (FY22 Q2) Results FDCT Aug 16, 2022 9:42 AM

Fastbase (OTC:FBSE) Explodes Data Research Space FBSE Aug 16, 2022 9:15 AM

WaterPure International Inc (OTCMKTS: WPUR) Heating Up after Co Announces it is Exploring Multiple Merger & Acquisition Opportunities INTK Aug 16, 2022 9:00 AM

PSYC Enters MOU to Acquire Technical420, LLC for $2.25M in Accretive Transaction PSYC Aug 16, 2022 8:30 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Announces Removal of "Yield" Sign on OTC Markets Stock Quotes BLEG Aug 16, 2022 8:30 AM

HealthLynked Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results HLYK Aug 16, 2022 8:00 AM

XCPCNL Business Services Announces Signing of Reverse Merger Acquisition Agreements with Centiment Capital Holdings XCPL Aug 16, 2022 7:15 AM