Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Power Sports Factory (fka PSPF)

This is a SHELL, PSPF is toast, long

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
12thman Member Profile
 
Followed By 75
Posts 7,250
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 06/18/10
160x600 placeholder
12thman   Monday, 05/20/13 11:33:17 PM
Re: Renee post# 2134
Post # of 2152 
This is a SHELL, PSPF is toast, long gone, and Bank of America who aquired 5.78% of PSPF after they went out of business is trying to shake out weak hands in this low float formerly fully reporting company in my opinion. The REAL question is, who is the owner of the other 94.22% of PSPF and WHEN will they file the necessary paperwork for PSPF to become fully reporting again and get off the grey sheets??? Bank of America does NOT own this stock for NOTHING, just my opinion but they are a MAJOR player and can't afford to play games with their shareholders. Their presence in this penny stock should NOT be overlooked...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences