Home > Boards > Canadian > Mining/Resources > American Manganese Inc (TSXV:AMY)

The project is not economic...for EMM...using the worst

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
adeezy Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 46
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/08/11
160x600 placeholder
adeezy   Monday, 08/27/12 09:26:52 PM
Re: Ed from PR post# 4070
Post # of 4529 
The project is not economic...for EMM...using the worst case scenario which was INCLUDED on the PFS. Did you not read it? What if the price for EMM increases substantially - or at least more than the worst case scenario. That would make the project viable. Reduce CAPEX? Now that would also make the project viable.

Does the PFS contain ANY numbers regarding EMD/CMD/LMD? Any at all? I wonder how much it would cost to build a mine to produce the battery powders, I would think less.

For the battery companies interested in AMY's project, do you think they care that the EMM side is not economically viable? They could careless. They want the BATTERY numbers not EMM and I believe the EMD/CMD/LMD has a greater ROI than EMM, far greater.

Now if the government could kick in some funding for EMM for domestic use and strategic partners for the batteries...hmmm.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences