Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > The Bellwether Report (BWR)

Naked Shorting Masters: BWR sucks

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
blazedhorseman Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 148
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/15/05
160x600 placeholder
EDP's 1Q Profit Rose on One-Offs; Revenue Fell
EDP-Energias de Portugal SA said Thursday that its first-quarter net profit rose, benefiting from non-recurring items, but that revenue declined.
Top Company News of the Day
Stocks Rise, on Track to Snap Three-Day Selloff
Hyundai Motor Group to Invest $7.4 Billion in U.S. by 2025
Amazon Hiring 75,000 Workers, Offering $1,000 Signing Bonus in Some Locations
U.S. Jobless Claims Fell to 473,000 Last Week -- 2nd Update
Form 8.3 - Willis Towers Watson Plc 13 May 2021
Retail Sales on Tap -- Data Week Ahead
U.S. Stocks Poised to End Three-Day Selloff
HCA Healthcare to Sell Atlanta-Area Hospital for $635 Million
Stronger Growth and Inflation Pull European Bond Yields Above Zero
Amazon to Hire 75,000 People, With Average Starting Pay of More Than $17 an Hour
Xcel Energy Says Fowke to Retire as CEO, Frenzel Named Next CEO
PayPal Plans to Shift Core Applications to Google Cloud
US Apr Producer Prices Final Demand +0.6%
U.S. Jobless Claims Fell to 473,000 Last Week -- Update
U.S. Jobless Claims Fell to 473,000 Last Week
BT Group Expects Fiber Investment to Put Pressure on Cash Flow -- Earnings Review
Johnson & Johnson: Up to 200,000 Ebola Vaccine Regimens Available as Part of WHO Program
McDonald's Raises Pay for U.S. Restaurant Workers
Correction to Tesla's April Sales Article on May 12
Telefonica 1Q Results Dented by Weak Brazilian Real -- Currency Comment
Merck: Phase 3 Keytruda Trial Meets 2nd Key Endpoint in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
IHS Markit Explores Divesting Some Assets as It Awaits Combination With S&P Global
Dow and S&P 500 Poised to Extend Selloff
NCAA Corporate Sponsorships Are for 90 Championships. They Revolve Around One.
Inside the Hunt for a Link Between Some Covid-19 Vaccines and Rare Blood Clots
Surgeon General, Artists, CEOs at WSJ's Future of Everything Festival
blazedhorseman   Monday, 09/19/05 09:12:27 PM
Re: None
Post # of 3 
Naked Shorting Masters: BWR sucks

These buttholes know nothing but pump and dump to the extreme. Heres some of their "Exclusive picks" over the past year: GALB, BLTGF, MFYS, HLLF and FBGO. All equal crap and if you would have bought and held when they profiled the companies you would be down over 75% on most. The company is based out of Canada, which is another problem, so their able to get away with more than in the US, that is why they are able to naked short the hell out of them with little or no ramifications. All the companies they profile or their "Special picks" are on the pink sheets, so as you can see its a little easier to manipulate the stock. Though it is hard for retail investors to short a pink sheet stock, if at all, institutions, especially out of country crooked institutions can. If you look at the regulations for the Canadian market you will find that it is very leniant and transparent toward the concept of shorting and borrowing. There is so much more to these guys that stinks that I dont want to completely spill the beans. All I can say is "I HAVE" followed these guys for about a year or so and after being caught up in some of these STINKY COMPANIES I can personally vauge that it is not a good idea to follow these guys.

Look, they buy the day or so before they profile and pump. Then the "Personal Phone Call" comes and alerts members about the company they are profiling. If you decide to jump in, do it the second that trading opens on that day and buy a boatload. I say buy a boatload cause you will start selling later that day and will continue to sell out your whole position over the next few days or until the momentum has clearly died down. YOU MUST sell and take profits on every run cause GALB, FBGO and MFYS all have had a BRUTAL selloff during at least one of the insuming runs. I'm talkin BRUTAL people. So brutal that when the dump comes you cannot even sell at market and get a good price. Go back and look at the charts, you will see the selloff. Its the long candlesticks down with the wick even longer to the downside. There is normally a dead cat bounce off the bottom but by then, if you bought in at the higher range, you will have a 50% haircut. They do have a great PR I must say. That is how they suck in all the NIEVE rooky buyers for their SUPER PUMP scheme. These guys really suck. Just call and ask how old the GURU owner is. I bet they will lie to you. Heres a clue: Not even the alphabet is young enough.

Figure it out for yourself. If you bash me thats fine. This is a fair warning. This will be my first and cetainly last post cause I will waste no more time on this garbage.

Blazedhorse
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences