Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > *Shankapotamus'' Playpen*
Followed By 9
Posts 507
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 03/23/2011

Monday, June 25, 2012 12:23:34 AM

Re: None

Post# of 2444
AIQ - Alliance HealthCare Services - $0.85


FUNDAMENTALS

Institutional ownership is rather high. Percentage of shares held by all insider and 5% owners: 7%. Percentage of shares held by institutional & mutual fund owners: 83%. Percentage of float held by institutional & mutual fund owners: 89%. (You and I can quibble over the remaining 11%.) Number of institutions holding shares: 64 according to Nasdaq, and 60 according to Yahoo Finance.

Top five holders are Oaktree Capital Management, Michael R. Murphy, Brigade Capital Management, Ameriprise Financial, and General Electric. (I guess G.E. needs something to do, now that they've abandoned their appliance business).

Insider sales outnumber purchases 6 to 7 over the last 12 months.



See: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/aiq/institutional-holdings

VOLUME: 2.76mil shares, up 2,375% compared to typical daily volume over the past 6 months.
High Volume alert!
Typical daily volume was only 147.2k shares over the past 6 months.

Time frame being considered: Longer term hold.


TECHNICALS

Here's the setup.



Above: Static monthly chart, with markups.

Let's take a closer look at the targets.



Above: Static 8 month daily chart displays Nasdaq Stock Consultant's Rallybands(r), short and long targets, pivot points, moving average targets, etc. Note steady decline.

Let's take a closer look at where resistance is with Bollinger bands, so that we know what we may anticipate.



Above: Static hourly chart displays rather typical price action. Price penetrates the outer boundary, it reverts to the mean. Now channeling downward with EMA 20 and the inner average contained in the Bollinger Bands serving as resistance..

Now, let's look at some dynamic (self-updating) charts.



Above: Dynamic daily chart. Note the pair of intraday volatility spikes prior to the decline. Price is still in a pronounced downtrend. Note high volume selling frenzy.



Above: Dynamic Stockharts.com daily view. Chart includes an EMA envelope. RSI & MACD are not looking very promising, at this time.



Above: Stockcharts weekly. Note the price decline, and the steady drop in accumulation, suggesting a true bottom may be in the making.



Above: Dynamic Renko chart. No clear signal just yet. Watching and waiting.




FEATURED SciSparc and Clearmind Medicine Inc. Collaboration Yields Positive Results for its Psychedelic Combination Treatment May 24, 2022 8:36 AM

FEATURED Splash Beverage Group Broadens Reach through Agreement with Maryland's Buck Distributing May 24, 2022 8:12 AM

Ultrack Systems Fully Acquires California Trucking Company M-Loan Inc. MJLB May 24, 2022 9:30 AM

PSYC Teams Up with The Spore Group to Bring Industry-Leading, Psychedelic-Focused Events to Communities Across North America PSYC May 24, 2022 8:30 AM

Electromedical Technologies Announces Financial and Operational Highlights for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022 EMED May 24, 2022 6:00 AM

HPIL HOLDING (OTC: HPIL) SETTLES ANOTHER LAWSUIT HPIL May 23, 2022 4:30 PM

A.I.S. Resources Identifies Prospective Drill Targets at Reliance Reef and Provides Bright Gold Project Update AIS May 20, 2022 8:00 AM

Lomiko Announces Commencement of Exploration Drilling for its La Loutre Graphite Project LMR May 19, 2022 10:56 AM

PTOP Announces MOBICARD ™ 2.0 Development Contract has been executed PTOP May 19, 2022 10:00 AM

Edison Lithium Spin-Out of Cobalt Assets EDDYF May 19, 2022 8:00 AM

Goldshore Resources Announces Innovative Technology Application for Moss Lake Project Exploration and Closing of Non-Brokered Financing GSHRF May 19, 2022 8:00 AM

Demand Brands kicks off cultivation at Corralitos Farms DMAN May 18, 2022 2:00 PM

Emerging Markets Report: Details, Details SYTA May 18, 2022 11:48 AM

American Green, Inc. ™ (OTC:ERBB) Purchases 40,000sq.ft. Cannabis Grow Building for $3,750,000 ERBB May 18, 2022 9:25 AM

Green Battery Minerals Completes Resource Expansion Drilling at Zone 1 and Intersects Numerous Holes Ranging from 150 - 200 Feet of Graphite CZSVF May 18, 2022 9:19 AM