United Natural Foods, Inc. (MM) (NASDAQ:UNFI)
Today : Thursday 17 May 2012
United Natural Foods, Inc., (the "Company") (Nasdaq: UNFI) announced today that it intends to release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012, ended April 28, 2012, before the market opens on Tuesday, June 5, 2012. Management will conduct a conference call and audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET on June 5, 2012 to review the Company's quarterly results, market trends and future outlook.
The conference call dial-in number is 480-629-9645. An audio webcast of the conference call will be available to the public, on a listen-only basis, via the internet at www.earnings.com or at the Investors section of the Company's website at www.unfi.com. Please allow extra time, prior to the call, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast. An online archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days.
About United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods, Inc. (http://www.unfi.com) carries and distributes more than 60,000 products to more than 23,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Fortune in 2006 – 2010 and 2012 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, and recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal for its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding the Company's business that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties and are based on current expectations and management estimates; actual results may differ materially. The risks and uncertainties which could impact these statements are described in the Company's filings under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including its annual report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 28, 2011 and other filings the Company makes with the SEC, and include, but are not limited to, the Company's dependence on principal customers; the Company's sensitivity to general economic conditions, including the current economic environment; changes in disposable income levels and consumer spending trends; the Company's ability to reduce its expenses in amounts sufficient to offset its increased focus on sales to conventional supermarkets and the resulting lower gross margins on these sales; the Company's ability to timely and successfully deploy its new warehouse management system throughout its distribution facilities; increased fuel costs; the Company's sensitivity to inflationary pressures; the relatively low margins and economic sensitivity of the Company's business; the ability to identify and successfully complete acquisitions of other natural, organic and specialty food and related product distributors; and management's allocation of capital and the timing of capital expenditures. Any forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and, as such, speak only as of the date made. The Company is not undertaking to update any information in the foregoing reports until the effective date of its future reports required by applicable laws. Any projections of future results of operations are based on a number of assumptions, many of which are outside the Company's control and should not be construed in any manner as a guarantee that such results will in fact occur. These projections are subject to change and could differ materially from final reported results. The Company may from time to time update these publicly announced projections, but it is not obligated to do so.
SOURCE United Natural Foods, Inc.
Please research all stocks before investing. My posts are my opinions and are not buy or sell recommendations. Always force abusive short sellers to cover above what you paid. Build wealth for fellow iHub'ers!
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent UNFI News
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/27/2023 11:07:09 AM
- Jakubowitz Law Reminds United Natural Foods Shareholders of a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of May 19, 2023 • PR Newswire (US) • 03/24/2023 09:45:00 AM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/23/2023 08:47:46 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/23/2023 12:01:49 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/22/2023 11:09:42 AM
- United Natural Foods Announces the Elevation of Two Leaders to Better Align Teams to Drive its Customer Centric Strategy and Transformation Plan • Business Wire • 03/22/2023 11:00:00 AM
- United Natural Foods Advancing Initiatives to Improve the Effectiveness and Efficiency of its Supply Chain • Business Wire • 03/15/2023 11:20:00 AM
- Quarterly Report (10-q) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/08/2023 09:34:54 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/08/2023 12:12:35 PM
- United Natural Foods, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results • Business Wire • 03/08/2023 12:00:00 PM
- United Natural Foods to Release Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Results on March 8, 2023 • Business Wire • 02/23/2023 09:15:00 PM
- ECRS and United Natural Foods Sign Agreement to Drive Growth and Efficiency for Grocery Retailers • PR Newswire (US) • 02/22/2023 06:14:00 PM
- United Natural Foods and ECRS Sign Agreement to Drive Growth and Efficiency for Grocery Retailers • Business Wire • 02/16/2023 12:40:00 PM
- Schedule 13g<br /> (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/10/2023 07:49:36 PM
- United Natural Foods Natural & Conventional Show Delivers Solutions to Help Grocery Customers Remain Competitive in Macro Environment • Business Wire • 02/09/2023 09:15:00 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/09/2023 05:26:23 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/09/2023 11:04:36 AM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/08/2023 09:51:16 PM
- United Natural Foods Supplier Diversity Efforts Help Build More Equitable Food System • Business Wire • 02/01/2023 09:15:00 PM
- UNFI Expands Wild Harvest Organic Produce Offering with Over 40 New Products • Business Wire • 01/26/2023 09:15:00 PM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 01/25/2023 10:17:48 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 01/23/2023 08:58:05 PM
- United Natural Foods to Showcase a Wide-Ranging, Innovative Portfolio of Products, Services, and Emerging Brands at Orlando Selling Show • Business Wire • 01/19/2023 09:15:00 PM
- United Natural Foods Releases Better for All Report for Fiscal Year 2022 • Business Wire • 01/09/2023 09:15:00 PM
- United Natural Foods to Participate at ICR Conference • Business Wire • 01/03/2023 09:05:00 PM
FEATURED Fineqia's EEA Unit Receives Approval of Base Prospectus for Issuing Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs) • Mar 28, 2023 9:37 AM
PSYC's CEO to Moderate Panel at Film Screening for ESPN's Upcoming Documentary, "Peace of Mind" • PSYC • Mar 29, 2023 8:30 AM
Usha Resources Enters Hard-Rock Lithium Space with Acquisition of Significant Ontario Land Package with Highly Evolved LCT-Pegmatites • USHA • Mar 28, 2023 8:26 AM
Edison Lithium Provides Update on Spin-Out of Cobalt Assets • EDDY • Mar 28, 2023 8:09 AM
Epazz Holdings: ZenaDrone, Inc. 1000 AI Predictive Received a Letter of Support from the US Airforce for Drone Cargo Delivery and Intent to Use ZenaDrone 1000 Platform • EPAZ • Mar 28, 2023 7:11 AM
Metatron Releases All-in-One Artificial Intelligence Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android • MRNJ • Mar 27, 2023 9:00 AM