Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > BioPharm Asia, Inc (fka BFAR)

If you are Mr Hu do you care

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
hercules16 Member Profile
 
Followed By 0
Posts 88
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/12/01
160x600 placeholder
Top Company News of the Day
The FDA's authorization expands the drug's use to fight Covid-19 to people under the age of 12.
Soybeans Futures Higher on Export Hopes - Daily Grain Highlights
FDA Expands Emergency Use for Lilly Antibody Combination for Covid-19 to Include Infants
Front Month Nymex Natural Gas Fell 24.56% This Week to Settle at $4.1320 -- Data Talk
Front Month Nymex RBOB Gasoline Fell 1.42% This Week to Settle at $1.9529 -- Data Talk
Merck in Supply Agreement With Canada for Antiviral Medicine for Covid-19
Trade Deficit, Consumer Prices on Deck -- Data Week Ahead
Sportsman's Warehouse Shares Fall 19% After Takeover Deal Terminated
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends the Week 0.23% Lower at 4080.15 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Index Ends the Week 1.11% Higher at 7122.32 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends the Week 0.57% Lower at 15169.98 -- Data Talk
CAC 40 Index Ends the Week 0.38% Higher at 6765.52 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends the Week 0.20% Higher at 3613.81 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends the Week 0.28% Lower at 462.77 -- Data Talk
FTSE Closes Down Amid Persistent Growth Fears
Roche to Name New Member to Board of Directors, Re-Elect Chairman
Adobe Down Over 6%, On Pace for Largest Percent Decrease Since March 2020 -- Data Talk
U.S. Services Sector Growth Accelerated to New Record-High in November -- ISM
U.S. Services Sector Growth Cooled Slightly in November -- IHS Markit
FTSE Edges Higher, Wickes's Margin Outperformance Leads to Further Upgrades
U.S. Nonfarm Payrolls Up 210K in November, Unemployment Rate 4.2% -- Update
Johnson & Johnson's Janssen Says Psoriatic Arthritis Trial Meets Objective
Bostic Wants to Speed Up Fed's Asset Buying Taper; Quarles Says Fed Will Need to Raise Rates
U.S. Nonfarm Payrolls Up 210K in November, Unemployment Rate 4.2%
Bristol Myers Squibb Gets FDA Acceptance of sBLA for Reblozyl
FTSE Edges Higher, Service Sector Kept Growth Momentum in November
hercules16   Saturday, 03/10/12 04:05:32 PM
Re: fcpgalltheway post# 5557
Post # of 7742 
If you are Mr Hu do you care whether BFAR doubles from 0.07 to 0.14?

If Mr Hu is a scam artist he makes his living off diverting company funds for his personal use and likely wants to issue the occasional pr to make it look like he is running a real company to perpetuate the scam).

If he is an honorable man, than he knows that the company is worth far more than 0.14, and will be working to get financials back in order in due course (sometimes this takes time; if you have no patience I think BFAR is a poor investment). I doubt very much that he is worried about issuing a pr so we US investors can flip our shares for a profit.

The market values BFAR that there is 98% chance that BFAR is a scam and a 2% chance it may be reporting true results. IF you think there is much more than a 2% chance that BFAR is not a scam, you should consider investing. Everyone has to make there own decision on this. I think it is more likely than not that BFAR is a scam (one of VFIN clients seems to be convinced anyway, and there is little evidence to the contrary).

Unless Mr HU, supplements his scamster income by providing inside information to one of VFINs clients? I don't think he he could directly short his companies stock without being discovered?

Place your bets (but don't invest any money you can't afford to lose)




Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences