Followed By 17
Posts 2143
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/06/2001

Sunday, April 01, 2001 10:44:09 AM

Re: Vendit post# 274

Post# of 446
I have one name and one name only....KG4

Nor do I agree with what is transpiring on this thread......Dealie/vendit...I will be the first to agree that probably 80% of the posts on this thread should have been deleted, but it is also obvious that some posts are being deleted, not because of content, but because of the person posting....my post yesterday was deleted and it thought it brought up excellent points that the bashers need to go on because they have turned this board into a waste of time...seemed pretty useful, needed and on topic to me...yet it was instantly deleted...that is when I researched and noticed everything else was deleted....a poster made a three line comment to me about cmgi and the good ole days, and whether we will ever see $300 again....I dont know this poster, but that is irreleveant...the post was short sweet and only mentioned cmgi....yet that post was deleted....there are many instances where posts that should not be deleted are...maybe this is because 80% should be deleted and yall are going overboard and deleting everything, but more care needs to be put into what is deleted, or it clearly looks loike a personal matter, and not a content matter.

Anyway, I showed up here yesterday because I was apalled at the non stop bashing, and all the time you and dealie were wasting having to police the thread...I tried to make things better....my post made more sense then anything I read on this board for two weeks....I mean something had to give, it was just getting ridiculous over here.......my post was a good thing for this thread, and it's intent was good...yet it was deleted as quick as you can say the word delete........how come I see plenty of off topic posts from dealie and you, that are still there...not deleted....that doesnt make much sense to me......it takes two to tango...one person bashes voltaire.....it is, and should be deleted, but then you or dealie respond to that person with more off topic stuff, yet that stuff isn't deleted....so It looks to me like the first person that throws a punch gets deleted, but the person doing the deleting, gets to delete, yet keep their off topic stuff on the thread.

I sincerely hope this post is not deleted, as these things are very pertinent to the survival of this thread.

Sincerly,

Keith

FEATURED Emerging Markets Report: A Case for Uranium May 26, 2022 10:07 AM

FEATURED Grove Inc. Upexi Division Launches Medicinal Mushroom Product Line Direct to Consumer and on Amazon May 26, 2022 9:07 AM

FEATURED SciSparc Announces Ethics Committee Approval to Conduct a Phase IIb Trial in Tourette Syndrome May 26, 2022 8:35 AM

Thunder Energies Signs $40 Million Funding Agreement TNRG May 26, 2022 4:30 PM

HNRC UPDATES ON SECOND $100 MILLION DOLLAR SPAC HNRC May 26, 2022 10:00 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Signs LOI To Acquire First Patent Thomas Pepper Johnson To Join Company's Executive Team BLEG May 26, 2022 8:30 AM

Dalrada Continues Upward Trajectory with 252% Growth in Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results DFCO May 26, 2022 8:00 AM

Atlanta Based Specialty Realty Group Reorganizes, Changes Business Plan & Leadership TNRG May 25, 2022 8:00 PM

OTC: ILUS, ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc) Agrees Terms With an Acquisition Delivering Upwards of $100 Million in Annual Revenue ILUS May 25, 2022 11:52 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. To Introduce New Delta 9 blend THC-0/Delta-8 Blend Gummies Sell Out Again BLEG May 25, 2022 8:30 AM

Goldshore Resources Announces Public (NSERC & MITACS) and Educational (Lakehead University) Tri-Party Institutional Partnership with Alliance Grant GSHR May 25, 2022 8:20 AM

Ultrack Systems Fully Acquires California Trucking Company M-Loan Inc. MJLB May 24, 2022 9:30 AM

SciSparc and Clearmind Medicine Inc. Collaboration Yields Positive Results for its Psychedelic Combination Treatment CMND May 24, 2022 8:36 AM

PSYC Teams Up with The Spore Group to Bring Industry-Leading, Psychedelic-Focused Events to Communities Across North America PSYC May 24, 2022 8:30 AM

Splash Beverage Group Broadens Reach through Agreement with Maryland's Buck Distributing SBEV May 24, 2022 8:12 AM