Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Market Trends and Strategies > Hydrogen Gas (HHO) and Hybrid Fuels

I am saying you should make a unit,

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Dollars and Sense Member Profile

Followed By 14
Posts 973
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/17/09
160x600 placeholder
Dollars and Sense   Tuesday, 12/07/10 03:09:18 PM
Re: A deleted message
Post # of 491 
I am saying you should make a unit, take it to e--- and give a presentation. Obviously you do not like HLNT but if you take them your idea and they liked your presentation you could be in the money. If I dont like something I ususally do something about it or ignore it and move on. I don't talk about it to people who could care less everyday. Most people who trade HLNT everyday dont know squat about the technology. They are there to make money. As long as the product does what they say it does the traders could care less. I am sure you already figured that out.

Everything I post is in my opinion. It is true in my opinion but my opinion none the less. Please do your due diligence and contact a licensed professional for advice prior to trading.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences