Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Market Trends and Strategies > Hydrogen Gas (HHO) and Hybrid Fuels

You know enough. You say building a Hydrogen

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Dollars and Sense Member Profile

Followed By 14
Posts 973
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/17/09
160x600 placeholder
Correction to Indianapolis Shooting Article
Rupal Thanawala is a 25-year Indianapolis resident originally from Mumbai. "After FedEx Shooting, Indianapolis Grieves" at 1:07 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. ET incorrectly said she is 25 years old. The Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show was held Saturday. "After FedEx Shooting, Indianapolis Grieves" at 1:07 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. ET incorrectly referred to the event as the Indy 500 Gun and Knife Show.
Indianapolis Mass Shooting: At Least Eight Dead at FedEx Facility -- 11th Update
Correction to Indianapolis Mass Shooting Article
Correction to Indianapolis Shooting Article at 1:07 p.m. ET
After FedEx Shooting, Indianapolis Grieves
Travel Boom Coming, Expedia CEO Says: 'Hotels Will Come Screaming Back'
Expat Americans Fly Home for Covid-19 Vaccination Shots
In Punishing Russia for SolarWinds, Biden Upends U.S. Convention on Cyber Espionage
Indianapolis Mass Shooting: At Least Eight Dead at FedEx Facility -- 10th Update
Roger Stone Is Sued as U.S. Government Alleges Unpaid Taxes -- Update
Indianapolis Mass Shooting: At Least Eight Dead at FedEx Facility -- 9th Update
Roger Stone Is Sued as U.S. Government Alleges Unpaid Taxes
Indianapolis Mass Shooting: At Least Eight Dead at FedEx Facility -- 8th Update
Top Company News of the Day
J&J, Morgan Stanley, Coinbase: Stocks That Defined the Week
NASA Picks SpaceX to Build New Lunar Lander -- 2nd Update
Lilly Ends U.S. Use of Single Covid-19 Antibody Drug Alone -- Update
Indianapolis Mass Shooting: At Least Eight Dead at FedEx Facility -- 7th Update
Stocks End Week With Fresh Records--Update
Top Stories of the Day
NASA Picks SpaceX to Build New Lunar Lander -- Update
FedEx's Limits on Phones in Spotlight After Indianapolis Shooting
Dollars and Sense   Tuesday, 12/07/10 02:17:55 PM
Re: pdgood post# 426
Post # of 491 
You know enough. You say building a Hydrogen generator is easy enough. You could go to em-- and give a presentation since they already have the ability to lean it down it could be a homerun.

Since we have been going back and forth I know you have a lot of knowledge about the tech. No doubt in my mind. I am not sure why you are trying to take HLNT down. You know I trust the guys down there and my trust will not wayward. I think they are satisfied with the results they get and are targeting the largest audiences they can with their product. No harm.

We have debated that it is overpriced however people are willing to pay for it. If they were not buying it then I would think it was overpriced. If it pays for itself in a few months to a year it is a good investment in my mind.

Everything I post is in my opinion. It is true in my opinion but my opinion none the less. Please do your due diligence and contact a licensed professional for advice prior to trading.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences