Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Centurion Gold Holdings Inc (fka CGHI)

Sargeant-Preston,Like a name floating on the Internet with

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Echo20 Member Profile

Followed By 41
Posts 11,093
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/15/07
160x600 placeholder
Replacing the Wisdom of Crowds With the Wisdom of Fink
Climate change poses two distinct risks for investors, and a special one for fund managers. The pledge last week by Larry Fink, CEO of fund giant BlackRock Inc., to push clients toward environmental, social and governance investing highlights another risk: that markets are shifting from harnessing the wisdom of crowds to the wisdom of a handful of powerful money-management executives.
Contract Losses Sink Apollo's Defense Bet
GOP Candidate Hyde Says He Operated Facebook Pages Defending Himself
Morgan Stanley's Stock Lags Behind -- WSJ
J&J Case Damages Slashed By Judge -- WSJ
Bratspies Out As Walmart Shuffles Its Executives -- WSJ
Schlumberger to Pare U.S. Operations -- WSJ
The Ex-Green Beret Behind Ghosn's Escape -- WSJ
Twentieth Century Loses 'Fox' Name -- WSJ
Lawmakers Asks FTC To Probe Data Firm -- WSJ
Echo20   Saturday, 11/27/10 03:31:43 PM
Re: Sargeant-Preston post# 1917
Post # of 1965 
Sargeant-Preston,

Like a name floating on the Internet with no volume.
A vacant shell of a company.

However the previous company CGHI was ripped off on selling the Primrose Mine to Keith Hart in 2006 for $2.6 million dollars.

That mine then in less than two years produced $154 to $174 million dollars in gold in 2008. Then in 2009 the Primrose Mine was sold to Aurora Empowerment for only R 25 million rand!
Sort of fishy.

Now Aurora Empowerment is turning itself into Labat South Africa and has several gold mines to it's name.

Aurora Empowerment is run by the lawyer of President Zuma of South Africa and his nephew was the leader as well as the grandson of Nelson Mandela. Closely watched by President Zuma at this time.

The matters of the rip off of the Primrose Mine by Keith Hart has the attention of President Zuma who wants Aurora Empowerment to succeed as they are for Black Ownership of mines in South Africa as opposed to taking the mines by eminent domain. Aurora buys mines.

However there is no real connection of CGHI to any real company now.

Echo20

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist