Title: Bactech Closes Debenture Financing
Toronto, Canada, October 14, 2010 -- BacTech Mining Corporation ("BacTech" or the "Company", TSX.V: BM) announces that it has closed the private placement of units announced on September 7, 2010 for gross proceeds of $430,000 (the "Offering"). Each unit is comprised of a $10,000 unsecured convertible debenture, maturing on October 13, 2011 (the "Maturity Date"), and 100,000 warrants. Each warrant entitles the holder to acquire one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.12 until October 13, 2011. The securities issued in connection with the private placement are subject to a statutory four-month hold period that expires February 14, 2011.
The convertible debentures may be converted by the holders at any time at a price of $0.10 per common share (the "Conversion Price"). In the event that the closing price of the Company's common shares on the TSXV is at or greater than $0.15, the Company shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to redeem the convertible debentures through the issuance of common shares at the Conversion Price. The interest rate on the convertible debentures will be 1.5% per month, which shall be paid semi-annually. The private placement is subject to requisite regulatory approval, including the final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange. The proceeds will be used for ongoing project evaluation and working capital.
The Company also announces that it will mail the Management Information Circular on October 22 to shareholders of record at September 27. Shareholders will be asked to vote on the Company's proposed Plan of Arrangement at a Special Shareholders Meeting. The date for this meeting has been changed to November 12 from October 28, as originally announced in a news release dated September 7.
BacTech owns patented bacterial oxidation technology for the treatment of refractory ores and concentrates to enhance the recovery of gold, silver and base metals. The Company's initial focus is the acquisition of equity positions in projects amenable to bioleaching.
- 30 -
For further information contact:
Ross Orr, President & CEO: 416-813-0303 ext 222
Shares outstanding 132,943,039
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent CO News
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/03/2023 09:20:52 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/03/2023 07:39:34 PM
- Statement of Ownership (sc 13g) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/03/2023 01:01:32 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 12/02/2022 09:07:25 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 10/31/2022 08:03:30 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 10/21/2022 09:15:41 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Announces Appointment of Joint Provisional Liquidators by The Grand Court Of The Cayman Islands • Business Wire • 09/26/2022 08:07:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood trading halted by NYSE for ‘regulatory concern’ • TipRanks • 09/23/2022 06:07:52 PM
- The Grand Court of the Cayman Islands Granted Blue Ocean’s Application to Appoint Joint Provisional Liquidators for Global Cord Blood Corporation • Business Wire • 09/23/2022 05:52:00 PM
- Amended Statement of Beneficial Ownership (sc 13d/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/24/2022 01:02:32 PM
- Annual and Transition Report (foreign Private Issuer) (20-f) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/16/2022 08:26:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Files Annual Report on Form 20-F • PR Newswire (US) • 08/16/2022 08:16:00 PM
- Notification That Form 20-f Will Be Submitted Late (nt 20-f) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/02/2022 12:01:19 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 07/06/2022 08:22:26 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Obtained Injunction Order Against Blue Ocean in respect of Purported EGM • PR Newswire (US) • 07/06/2022 08:16:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2022 • PR Newswire (US) • 07/05/2022 08:16:00 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/27/2022 12:02:30 PM
- Amended Statement of Beneficial Ownership (sc 13d/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/22/2022 08:01:30 PM
- Global Cord Blood Shares Rise 15% After Merger Target Gets FDA Clearance for IND • Dow Jones News • 06/17/2022 04:49:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Announced Cellenkos Receives FDA Clearance of IND Application for CK0804 as Add on Therapy to Ruxolitinib for the Treatment of Myelofibrosis • PR Newswire (US) • 06/16/2022 08:20:00 PM
- Shareholders Led by Blue Ocean Announce Successful Results of Extraordinary General Meeting of Global Cord Blood Corporation • Business Wire • 06/16/2022 08:05:00 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/16/2022 12:38:47 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Announces Purported EGM Is Not Validly Convened • PR Newswire (US) • 06/16/2022 12:30:00 PM
- Shareholders of Global Cord Blood Corporation Are Reminded to Comply with the Rules of Conduct When Attending the Extraordinary General Meeting and Exercising Their Voting Rights • Business Wire • 06/15/2022 11:38:00 AM
- Amended Statement of Beneficial Ownership (sc 13d/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/15/2022 10:41:02 AM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM
Fineqia Announces Partnership with Paris Blockchain Week to Accelerate Digital Asset Innovation • FNQQF • Mar 22, 2023 10:03 AM
E-Cite and ClearMarket Launch Nationwide EV Distribution Network Becoming the First All EV Dealership Opening in the Cerritos Auto Square, the World's Largest Automall • VAPR • Mar 22, 2023 9:41 AM