mikes_96 Friday, 05/21/10 11:53:51 AM Re: Aussielad post# 15488 Post # of 51589 I am in at .0001 for over a year now, sold off half my stake about a month ago and got initial back. Riding 4 mill. FREE shares. Just wondering if I should sell these off @ .0003 and wait to rebuy IF it drops back again. No who am I kidding I am not selling chit! these 4 mill shares could be worth 10+G's as soon as a REAL pr comes out. I'm holding for the big prize.