Chairman of the Board
With more than 45 years of experience in the international mineral exploration industry, Mr. McKinnon is renowned for the discovery of Hemlo, one of Canada's largest and richest gold mining camps. Around the mining world he is greatly respected and famed for his research and extensive library. A fierce advocate for multiple land use, Mr. McKinnon was named prospector of the year in 1983, received the Order of Canada in 1996 and the Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal in 2002. Mr. McKinnon, in addition to Canadian Orebodies, is the President of McKinnon Prospecting Ltd., a private mineral prospecting company and sits on the board of directors of PhosCan a bankable-feasibility stage phosphate company and the advisory board for Inter-Citic a China based gold exploration company as well as American Creek.
Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
Mr. McKinnon graduated with an Honours Bachelor degree in Management and Organizational Studies from the University of Western Ontario in 2006. He is currently serving as a principal of McKinnon Prospecting Ltd., a private exploration company, and as a director of PhosCan Chemical Corporation, a bankable-feasibility stage phosphate company. Mr. McKinnon has been exposed to all aspects of the exploration and mining business which has prepared him for his career in the industry. Mr. McKinnon provided his services to Baltic Resources for over 2 years, and moved to his role as Manager of Corporate Development. Due to his successes at Baltic, Mr. McKinnon was selected to act as the President, CEO and a Director of Orebodies.
Mr. John D. Harvey
Mr. Harvey graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology from the University of New Brunswick in 1959. He has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Hemlo Gold Mines Inc. from 1989 to 1991. He also held the position of President of Noranda Exploration Company Limited from May 1982 to October 1994. Mr. Harvey is currently a member of the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and the Professional Engineers of Ontario. In the more recent years, Mr. Harvey has been engaged as a consulting geologist of J.D. Harvey & Associates.
Mr. Chris Hodgson
Mr. Hodgson entered provincial politics in 1994 and following the 1995 general election was appointed as Ontario's Minister of Natural Resources and Minister of Northern Development and Mines. Within this post, Mr. Hodgson was recognized for creating new opportunities and growth within the Ontario mining industry, as he introduced and proclaimed a New Mining Act. In addition, he preserved the Prospectors Assistance Program and launched Operation Treasure Hunt, which provided a $19 million boost to Ontario's geological surveys. In 1997, Mr. Hodgson was appointed as Chairman of the Management Board of Ontario and Deputy House Leader and following his re-election in 1999, was re-appointed Chairman of the Management Board of Cabinet. In 2001, Mr. Hodgson was named as Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing. Mr. Hodgson has served as the President of the Ontario Mining Association since October 2004 and has served as the President of Chris Hodgson Enterprises since January 2003.
Mr. Gordon J. Cyr
Mr. Cyr has been involved in numerous world-class exploration drilling programs for over thirty years, including surface and underground field operations. Mr. Cyr has held senior management positions with Canadian-based Midwest Drilling and Major Drilling International Inc. Prior to his departure from Major Drilling International Inc. in 2003, Mr. Cyr was the General Manager of their North American operations. In May 2003, Mr. Cyr became a consultant to the industry, and in 2004 established Cyr Drilling International Ltd., a drilling consulting company for which Mr. Cyr is the President.
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent CO News
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/03/2023 09:20:52 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/03/2023 07:39:34 PM
- Statement of Ownership (sc 13g) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/03/2023 01:01:32 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 12/02/2022 09:07:25 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 10/31/2022 08:03:30 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 10/21/2022 09:15:41 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Announces Appointment of Joint Provisional Liquidators by The Grand Court Of The Cayman Islands • Business Wire • 09/26/2022 08:07:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood trading halted by NYSE for ‘regulatory concern’ • TipRanks • 09/23/2022 06:07:52 PM
- The Grand Court of the Cayman Islands Granted Blue Ocean’s Application to Appoint Joint Provisional Liquidators for Global Cord Blood Corporation • Business Wire • 09/23/2022 05:52:00 PM
- Amended Statement of Beneficial Ownership (sc 13d/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/24/2022 01:02:32 PM
- Annual and Transition Report (foreign Private Issuer) (20-f) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/16/2022 08:26:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Files Annual Report on Form 20-F • PR Newswire (US) • 08/16/2022 08:16:00 PM
- Notification That Form 20-f Will Be Submitted Late (nt 20-f) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/02/2022 12:01:19 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 07/06/2022 08:22:26 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Obtained Injunction Order Against Blue Ocean in respect of Purported EGM • PR Newswire (US) • 07/06/2022 08:16:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2022 • PR Newswire (US) • 07/05/2022 08:16:00 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/27/2022 12:02:30 PM
- Amended Statement of Beneficial Ownership (sc 13d/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/22/2022 08:01:30 PM
- Global Cord Blood Shares Rise 15% After Merger Target Gets FDA Clearance for IND • Dow Jones News • 06/17/2022 04:49:00 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Announced Cellenkos Receives FDA Clearance of IND Application for CK0804 as Add on Therapy to Ruxolitinib for the Treatment of Myelofibrosis • PR Newswire (US) • 06/16/2022 08:20:00 PM
- Shareholders Led by Blue Ocean Announce Successful Results of Extraordinary General Meeting of Global Cord Blood Corporation • Business Wire • 06/16/2022 08:05:00 PM
- Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 (6-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/16/2022 12:38:47 PM
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Announces Purported EGM Is Not Validly Convened • PR Newswire (US) • 06/16/2022 12:30:00 PM
- Shareholders of Global Cord Blood Corporation Are Reminded to Comply with the Rules of Conduct When Attending the Extraordinary General Meeting and Exercising Their Voting Rights • Business Wire • 06/15/2022 11:38:00 AM
- Amended Statement of Beneficial Ownership (sc 13d/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 06/15/2022 10:41:02 AM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM
Fineqia Announces Partnership with Paris Blockchain Week to Accelerate Digital Asset Innovation • FNQQF • Mar 22, 2023 10:03 AM
E-Cite and ClearMarket Launch Nationwide EV Distribution Network Becoming the First All EV Dealership Opening in the Cerritos Auto Square, the World's Largest Automall • VAPR • Mar 22, 2023 9:41 AM