UPDATED: Information concerning BBDA's current lawsuit *** Discrepancy: The lawsuit file claims that YA Global is suing Bebida Bevarages and Brian Weber for the amount of $400,000,000.00. But, in the documents filed therein, YA Global is seeking around $400,000.00 in damages.
Please do not remove this message
This lawsuit against BBDA is very important for the shareholders.
I'm going to try and keep this as simple and uncluttered as I can and post relevant links to various information concerning this lawsuit. SUMMARY
as I understand it.
YA Global is suing Bebida Beverages and Brian Weber for the amount of $400,000.00*
Back in 2004, Stephen Carnes owned RNVO (today it's known as BBDA) and he obtained a convertible debenture loan from Cornell Capital (today it's known as YA Global). A convertible debenture gives the loan issuer a lot of leverage for repayment. Apparently, YA Global owns a considerable amount of BBDAs assets (shares) and their loan has terms as to how the debtor can handle them. Once BBDA's assets were moved to another state (Wyoming) and the share structure was diluted, the contract was breached. Basically, the owners of BBDA moved assets belonging to YA Global without their permission and locked YA Global out from being able to access what is theirs (theft, fraud).
Brian is trying to win the trial via a loophole that does not prove that he is the owner of the Nevada State corporation. With this strategy, he's going to try to "vacate" the judgement. I'm not 100% sure that his strategy will work, but we should get more information on the next court date on October 19th, 2009. ***ORIGINAL POST DISCLOSING THE LAWSUIT***
$400,000,000* (actually $400,000) lawsuit against Bebida and Brian Weber http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-ncwdce/case_no-5:2009cv00107/case_id-57267/
YA Global Investments, LP v. Bebida Beverage Company et al
Plaintiff: YA Global Investments, LP
Defendant: Bebida Beverage Company and Brian Weber
Case Number: 5:2009cv00107
Filed: September 24, 2009
Court: North Carolina Western District Court
Office: Statesville Office [ Court Info ]
Presiding Judge: District Judge Richard Voorhees
Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge David Keesler
Nature of Suit: Torts - Property - Other Fraud
Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Conversion
Jury Demanded By: None
Amount Demanded: $400,000,000.00 ***BRIAN WEBER'S RESPONSE***
STATEMENT FROM CEO of Bebida Beverage Co.
In an effort to create clarity on report on I hub and other message boards I felt it necessary to bring our current and future shareholders up to speed on a topic i wish didn't exist.
While on my last Texas trip ( around August 24-25) i received a call from our stock transfer agent WST .Asking me how to proceed on a judge ordered stock transfer .
I immediately responded ,What are you talking about ? It had appeared that a Judge had ordered our people to issue stock for a default judgement against BBDA a Nevada Corp. Before my plane landed I had been served papers of the same.
I also had contacted our attorney. I immediately issued a board resolution ,TO NOT issue any shares to anyone until further notice.!
Facts of the case are simple:
1) They received a default judgement against us for failing to represent ( They claim they didn't Know there was a ownership change and didnt serve us )
2) They knew there was an ownership change within 12 hours of gaining a default judgement. ( how convenient)
3) This all apparently stems from a agreement from 2003 when bbda was actually Fortis. and they were something else.
4) There was NO legal action ever disclosed in my purchase of Bebida Beverage as there case was taken out in July 2009.
5) Their agreement and subsequent disagreement from the former owners is all found on the SEC web site.
6) This case is against Bebida Beverage co a Nevada Company.
7) We are Bebida Beverage Co a Wyoming company.
8) We have court on Tuesday and are anxious to have our opportunity.
9) We have a fantastic NJ attorney with Extensive experience in business law.
10) We have a very solid counter case and strategy .
10) I will not now nor ever allow anyone to extort,slander,defame,or do anything harmful to either me ,my staff, my companies or our company!
I will have a follow up statement post Court date to share with Shareholders about this and other hot button items.
Have a good weekend
Bebida Beverage Co
Scion posted various information concerning #msg-41907910
"CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 5:09-cv-00107-RLV-DCK" #msg-41908448
"1 complaint against all defendants" #msg-41908608
"Verified complaint and Exhibit E"
SammyTheBull's posts #msg-41967127
"CHARLOTTE DIVISION CIVIL ACTION NO. 3:07-cv-00320-GCM" #msg-42120352
"BBDA and Brian Weber's answer date"
srloan post #msg-42010147
"Brian's confident day in court"
Note: I gathered this information from what was listed on the boards, emails and verifying the links. Although I try to post my information as accurately as possibile, please do not solely rely upon my post and do your own verifications as well.