Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH.OB) Launches My Golf Rewards

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
QualityStocks Member Profile

Followed By 421
Posts 43,302
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 05/08/06
160x600 placeholder
J&J Won't Be Held Liable For Illinois Woman's Death in Talc Case -- Reuters
--An Illinois jury found Johnson & Johnson wasn't liable for the death of a woman from ovarian cancer, which her family blamed on her use of the company's talc-based powders, Reuters reported.
Norfolk Southern Raises Quarterly Dividend by 10 Cents to $1.09/Share
Front Month Nymex RBOB Gasoline Rose 5.41% This Month to Settle at $2.3659 -- Data Talk
Front Month Nymex Natural Gas Rose 7.23% This Month to Settle at $3.9140 -- Data Talk
Soybeans Slide as Traders Liquidate -- Daily Grain Highlights
Top Company News of the Day
Regeneron Gets Expanded EUA for Covid-19 Antibody Cocktail -- Update
Regeneron Gets Expanded EUA for Covid-19 Antibody Cocktail
Unemployment Rate Seen Ticking Down to 5.7% -- Data Week Ahead
Gopuff Reaches $15 Billion Valuation With $1 Billion From Blackstone, SoftBank and Others
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends the Month 0.62% Higher at 4089.30 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Index Ends the Month 0.07% Lower at 7032.30 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends the Month 1.97% Higher at 461.74 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends the Month 0.09% Higher at 15544.39 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends the Month 1.23% Higher at 3555.81 -- Data Talk
London Shares End Month With Mixed Results
Colgate-Palmolive On Pace for Largest Percent Decrease Since March 2020 -- Data Talk
Caterpillar Worst Performer in the DJIA So Far Today -- Data Talk
Amazon.com Down Over 7%, on Pace for Largest Percent Decrease Since May 2020 -- Data Talk
ArcelorMittal, Canada Government to Invest $1.42 Billion in Carbon-Cutting Technology
Caterpillar Reports Favorable Currency Impact on 2Q Sales -- Currency Comment
Daimler Management, Board Approve Truck Spinoff
Chicago Business Barometer Rises in July
U.S. Personal Spending +1.0% in June -- Update
U.S. Personal Spending +1.0% in June
Illinois Tool Works Raises Full-Year Guidance
Exxon Mobil 2Q Production Slips Amid Increased Maintenance -- Commodity Comment
Illinois Tool Works 2Q Profit, Revenue Rise
Bristol Myers Says EC Approves Opdivo as Adjuvant Treatment in Esophageal or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
Chevron 2Q World-Wide Daily Production Climbs -- Commodity Comment
QualityStocks   Tuesday, 07/21/09 01:34:40 PM
Re: None
Post # of 35781 
Compensated Awareness Post - View Disclaimer
Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH.OB) Launches My Golf Rewards Program Targeting 26 Million Golfers

Consorteum Holdings, Inc. announced today that My Golf Rewards Canada Inc., the company’s majority owned subsidiary, will immediately implement its loyalty and rewards program with the North American golf industry.

Following extensive testing, development, and planning, My Golf Rewards has commenced the initial commercial deployment of its loyalty and rewards program into the golf industry across Ontario, Canada. Over the coming year, the program will be further expanded throughout the United States and the rest of Canada.

Quent Rickerby, President & COO of Consorteum Holdings, Inc., stated, “The My Golf Rewards program is the culmination of several years of planning and development with our joint venture partner and technology provider to create a truly unique and beneficial solution to the golfing industry.”

The My Golf Rewards program will help golf courses recognize increased revenue potential, while establishing direct long-term relationships with their members. Those enrolled will receive ongoing rewards and savings based on loyalty to any participating golf course. Currently, there are more than 26.0 Million golf players in the United States and 5.95 Million golfers in Canada.

Bill Mathews, President of My Golf Rewards, commented, “The program will eliminate the traditional discounting practices within the golf industry and provide a solution that rewards the members to increase spending within the golf course.”

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences