Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Market Trends and Strategies > ajtj99's Market Pulse
Followed By 302
Posts 46072
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 08/27/2001

Monday, June 01, 2009 11:53:38 PM

Re: None

Post# of 148479
Some folks may be wondering where I've disappeared to, as I have not posted publicly here since late last week.

Well, some issues have weighed on my mind lately. When the SEC complaint against the founder of IHUB, Matt Brown, was made public, I was surprised. I was also interested in knowing more about the allegations.

The more I dug, the more I found that made me believe the case the SEC has made is strong, and the roots of the allegations run deep not only in IHUB but also SI.

The clincher for me was the public backing of Matt by the ADVFN CEO, Clem. He has not only suggested the SEC complaint is a "personal matter," he has also allowed Matt to continue in his role as overlord of IHUB, while under indictment, without being suspended by ADVFN.

If these SEC allegations prove to be true, ADVFN will have allowed a perpetrator of securities fraud to operate a site that was used to facilitate such fruad after the person was cited for such actions.

This was too much for me. I cannot in good conscience be a willing party to a site that condones such actions. I have made a decision to refrain from posting on IHUB until such point as ADVFN is divested of the IHUB and SI properties or the perpetrators named in the SEC complaint are cleared of any and all allegations.

Until that time, I will not be posting publicly on Investors Hub or Silicon Investor.

Defiance Discovers Blind Silver System At Lucita DEF Aug 9, 2022 10:31 AM

USMJ Announces New York Adult Use Cannabis License PURA Aug 9, 2022 10:21 AM

ALYI Announces Building Electric Vehicle Merger and Acquisition Momentum ALYI Aug 9, 2022 10:14 AM

SOBRsafe Partners with RubiRides to Introduce a Higher Level of Safety to the Rideshare Market SOBR Aug 9, 2022 9:05 AM

SKYX Achieves Historic U.S. Standardization Approval Vote - a Major Milestone Towards Mandatory Status for Safety of Consumers and Professionals SKYX Aug 9, 2022 8:36 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Announces Cancelation of 102 Million Common Shares BLEG Aug 9, 2022 8:30 AM

News, Information and Insight on Those Public Companies Dedicated to Environmentally Friendly Alternative Energy Sources. BIOF Aug 9, 2022 8:30 AM

OTC: ILUS, ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc.) Confirms the Settlement of Two $500,000 Notes and Announces a Further $5.6 Million in Funding ILUS Aug 8, 2022 1:49 PM

Progressive Care Announces Launch of New Logo as It Continues to Upgrade and Strengthen Its PharmcoRx Brand RXMD Aug 8, 2022 10:42 AM

Current Developments at Argentum 47, Inc. and Roadmap to 2023 ARGQD Aug 8, 2022 10:29 AM

Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Expands Sales Team KGKG Aug 8, 2022 9:00 AM

The Power of Science to Stop a Killer NVS Aug 8, 2022 8:45 AM

Mru Patel Appointed Non-Executive Director of Axis Technologies Group, Inc. AXTG Aug 5, 2022 9:00 AM

HealthLynked to Premier "Forever: The End of Aging" Medical Documentary atCMX CinéBistro Theater in Naples, Florida on August 28th HLYK Aug 5, 2022 8:00 AM

Progressive Care Announces Shareholder Conference Call and Business Update on August 11, 2022 RXMD Aug 5, 2022 7:15 AM