Good post Dr.D. It is becoming more
exciting by the day isn't it? : )
Every point accurately reflects what is in store for this emerging company.
In June, someone had posted the following list of things to look for. After it I will post your list which addresses some of the points and adds what is occuring more recently.
After each point, I'll humbly offer where we are currently.
Here is what we need to see to complete the move to a credible, respected diamond exploration company (not in any kind of order)…
1. Complete internal audit - (**Done and results expected soon)
2. Transfer agent finalized - (**Done - First Global)
3. Magnetic “picture” of ALL of your claims - (**Done AND TDEM
analysis also done with very valuable findings!)
4. Disclosure of share structure to your shareholders -
(**Pending. The audit, naked short issue and current meeting give the company information and ideas on how and when to announce Share Structure, becoming a reporting company and address the NSS issue in the most effective way. As for me, I'm waiting for the SEC filings for the true share structure.)
5. Hire securities attorney to protect interests and aid
in movement(s)to become reporting and move to different exchange.
(**Done - D. Roger Glenn. His work will also include guidance on many corporate issues as well as the above.)
6. Announce next drill target(s) based on magnetic survey (**Done - the OREO pipe has been announced with drilling commencing 10 days ago. 109 magnetic anomalies in all.)
7. Announce filing of documents to move to new exchange (**Pending, but expected soon)
8. Announce successful move to OTC exchange. (**Pending, but I contend it may be either the OTC or AMEX, not just the OTC as an option)
9. Announcement of estimation of valuation of cmkx claims. (**Pending, but know the Goldak survey and TDEM analysis are key to the company's value. Current drilling efforts of course add to this as well.)
10. Announce drilling commencement on new drill targets. (**Done)
11. Announce core samples results from core samples of latest drill. (**Pending, and will occur when tests completed)
1. We have the meeting wrapping up and we should get some info from that meeting. I hope to God we get some info from this meeting since they PRed it would be taking place. ??? (**Pending, and expected soon. I would anticipate very positive results)
2. The drilling has been going on and we may get some kind of geologist’s preliminary results. The word is that we have been drilling this OREO the same way we drilled Carolyn. Probably 4 or 5 drill holes with a small 2 ½ inch core sample (mini samples) that will be collected. Of course some will be sent to the lab and some stored as per agreement with CMKX and the JV partners.
(**Pending, remember we won't see what Shore Gold or Debeers/Kensington are pulling out of the ground now. They are BULK MINING. What we need to see are ENCOURAGING RESULTS that allow the experts to conclude bulk mining can begin on the OREO or CAROLYN pipes)
3. The UCAD dividend record date will be Tuesday at close (T-3 = 20th -3 days = 17th close). The last time to get CMKX and be qualified for the UCAD dividend will be by the market close of Tuesday, the 17th of August 2004, at approx 4:00PM EST. ;)
(**True, and good for all of us)
4. We may or may not see a market maker cover on the NSS position although we are hoping for a cover. If we don’t do not panic because this means they have a huge naked short position in my opinion and decided to try and pay the UCAD dividend and play as if there is no NSS position at all. Why? To discourage disgruntled investors and hopefully sham them into selling their CMKX shares, possibly 100’s of billions when the PPS doesn’t move and no cover is evident. If no cover by the record date, simply hold all of your CMKX shares and wait for news from the company. :o
(**Agree. Again, I'm waiting for the SEC filing on share structure and Atty Glenn's comments and stradegy on the NSS issue.)
5. Many investors that have not made up their mind may begin to buy in for a taste of the UCAD dividend. This means we may get some upside PPS action from skeptical investors that decide to buy in before the market close on Tuesday and decide to pay a little extra if need be to get the dividend. :P
(**Pending, and expect the same reaction unless other news comes into play :) )
6. Hopefully we will get some clarification as to the distribution of the UCAD dividend this week. I personally hope Sterling’s speculations were right about the UCAD dividend being paid on the “legit float” and excluding all of the restricted shares. I know we had the OTCBB, Pink Sheets, and TD Waterhouse info released, but I sure would be glad to get it from CMKX. As I’m sure most would. ;)
(**Agreed and my opinion is that a pleasant surprise will occur.)
7. Very possible we may get the CIM dividend breakdown some time this week or possibly at the end of next week. We can dream can’t we? (**Pending and curious how this one will play out)
8. Maybe we will find out how to get one of those CMKXtreme Prepaid cards. I still can’t get any info on how to obtain one. I am still not sure why I would want too seeing I have Credit Cards running out of my billfold already, but it could help Team CMKX, so why not. There still is no link from the CMKXtreme web site giving info on how to get the card. (At least the last time I checked there was no link) ???
(**I'm asking the same question. I'd love the card, but just need to know where on-line to get it.)
9. As a long shot we could get some more dividend announcements this week coming from the meetings in Saskatchewan with possibly some share and hopefully a cash dividend. Why not dream big if I’m going to dream? :P (**Pending, possible at any time, and would assure a base and family of shareholders for years to come.)
10. We may have picked up some more JV Partners as some of the junior mining companies may have wanted to get on board the CMKX Express. ;D (**Pending, we should know soon)
11. We may have picked up some more claims using our aerial survey and company expertise to grow the company and build more company value. :P (**Pending, we should soon)
12. Who knows, we may actually get a look at the O/S from a PR some time this week. It is possible. :o
(**Or O/S will be revealed from the pending SEC filings as they become a reporting company, and move to another exchange)
Dr.D, excellent as always. I hope me reposting your points, as well as the points offered 2 months ago, provide a road map for knowing what to expect as CMKX emerges into a growth company.
Be well, Bo