Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to InvestorsHub > Investors Hub Chat (iChat)

Bob Hi

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
tsquare21 Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 182
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/11/02
160x600 placeholder
tsquare21   Thursday, 02/07/02 09:40:40 PM
Re: None
Post # of 66 
Bob Hi

Let me say that as boards with information, your combination of disscussion and live chat is one of the best on the web. With stock newsgroups becoming a soap box for some plotical forum. One can find timely information in these discussion groups. I like them so that there is not much that needs to be don for them. Except maybe if you can offer a download option.

Now for the subject that you may be able to addres. Is there any way you can expand the discussion group to include a general area to chat. If you don't own MPTT or EDIG then basicaly you are out of the club. If those two have a bad week (as it was last week) your log on's fall off drasticly.

One last thing. I know that your site is basicaly fee based with no hassel (this sometimes means free). If you send us freeloaders a reminder in our e_mail post, you might find your revenue goes up some.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist