I think advertising through HGTV and/or their affiliates (DIY Network, FINELIVING.com, etc) would work well
Maybe we could get on a show/feature where there's painting involved, or get mentioned in an article that will be read by millions... A NON TOXIC product that cleans up oil based paint is sure to please. Everybody wants GREEN nowadays... This type of CREDIBLE marketing exposure would be HUGE.
HGTV.com is the leading online destination for web users looking for ideas and inspiration in the home and garden category. HGTV.com not only provides printable instructions for many of the projects seen on air but also includes step-by-step instructions for special projects only found on HGTV.com. As a companion to HGTV shows, HGTV.com has a variety of interactive components and tools like House Hunters: You Choose and Decorating Cents: 100 Ideas Under $100. But HGTV.com also produces award-winning original content. Approximately five million unique visitors come to the site monthly, where they find 35,000 projects and tips for the home, garden, crafts, decorating, and real estate categories. Plus broadband channels with content on tips & trends, 3-D room planners, calculators and estimators, inspiration from our Designers Portfolio, unique camaraderie on our message boards and much more.
Here are some exclusive advertising opportunities available on the site:
* Sweepstakes promotion tie-ins: HGTV Dream Home Giveaway, Big Backyard Splash, Great Fall Fix-Up, and Rose Parade/New Year’s Day VIP Getaway.
* Converged on-air and online sponsorship opportunities: Holidays, Rose Parade, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's, Weddings, Dog Days of Summer, Yearly Kitchen and Bath Industry Show specials and additional hit shows like Don’t Sweat It. These sponsorships have a prominent profile on-air and generating significant online traffic.
* Topical sponsorships packages specifically tailored for a sponsor: With 35,000 projects on the site we’ve created content packages on hundreds of home and garden topics. Some examples of Topical Content packages we’re created so far: Real Estate Trends, Choose Color, What’s Your Design Style?, Remodeling Ideas for Every Budget, Paint Techniques, Fall Gardening Basics, Christmas in July, and many, many more.
* Newsletters: HGTV Ideas – 2.6 million subscribers, HGTV Gardening – 1.9 million subscribers, HGTV Decorating – 2 million subscribers. Sponsorship opportunity includes a 300x250 ad unit built into each newsletter.
* Product Integration: Sponsors have the opportunity to have their products associated with the HGTV.com Brand with product integration opportunities in packages like Designer’s Portfolio, Kitchen and Bath Design and the Kitchen and Bath 3D Design Center.
* Marketplace:HGTV.com’s MarketPlace is a product-rich database which allows advertisers to place their products on HGTV.com. Each product listing features up to four product images, robust product descriptions and specifications, detailed purchasing information and multiple website links.
* Broadband Opportunities include sponsored channels on the HGTV media player and sponsored webisodes.
* Custom Sponsorship Opportunities are available upon request. If you are interested in a custom sponsorship, please contact your Scripps Networks representative.
* Other Special Opportunities Mobile Applications and Postcard sponsorships related to special packages. Please ask your Scripps Networks representative for more details regarding these special opportunities.
If you are interested in on-air advertising, please click here.
If you do not want to advertise but have questions about HGTV programs or the content of this site, please click here.
If you are interested in online or on-air advertising or sponsorship opportunities on one of our sister networks, please click below.
* HGTVPro.com http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/about_us/article/0,1783,HGTV_3080_1420227,00.html