pardon me while i post the whole thing, and for those who don't yet know, the Elvira Grace Gamboa mentioned in the first paragraph is the same Pearl/Bae/princess scam who orchestrated the whole PAIM/ZNEXT debacle
Also the David T.N. Korem / MARK LOGAN PEDLEY mentioned in the document is suspected by many to be the same poster who continues to pump this scam on this board. This is unverified, but highly plausible according to some who should know
Dominion Of Melchizedek Network Crime Details Exposed
By Offshore Informant on 1/8/2008 10:56:36 PM
The Dominion Of Melchizedek . . . To Affinity and Beyond . . .
An old WASHINGTON POST article entitled "The Ruse That Roared - It's War! Island Nation Targets France in Ruthenian Missile Crisis" reported November 5, 1995 - amongst other things - that THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ( DOM ) claimed several hundred banks holding a net asset value of $25,000,000,000 billion dollars, even though its then-president Elvira Grace Gamboa was successfully sued by the California State Banking Department preventing her from representing herself as a "banker," followed by her failure to pay the $1,431 dollar State of California Court imposed sanction attributable to her 'bad faith actions', a decision she believed wasn't fair.
The report pointed to John Shockey, head of the fraud unit for the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the U.S. Currency, indicating THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK was "concocted to issue bogus bank charters, that U.S. government warnings were issued to banks not to process any checks or drafts drawn on THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK banks, and that it's a con artists' operation through and through. It's a phony bank, a phony country, a phony dominion. The whole thing's a phony."
At the 4th International Financial Fraud Convention, John Shockey disclosed THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK fraudulent operations, included:
- Fraudulent Instrument Deposit Receipts;
- Worthless Loan Guaranty Applications;
- Worthless Debt Instrument ( fraudulently valued hundreds of millions ) Collateral;
- Fraudulently obtained Loan Monies exchanged with stockbrokers for securities;
- Verifications and Authenticities Valuing other DOM Entities; and,
- Other frauds, deceit, and theft.
John Shockey further indicated that promoting a phony sovereign country provides diversified opportunities to engage in fraudulent activities, and that one's imagination of the various types of fraud possible has become a reality with THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK, a phony government consisting of fraudsters creating phony Citizenships, Ambassadorships, Embassy and Legation offices, Diplomatic Passports, Registering Financial Aid and Grants, Business Licenses, Stock Exchange, etc., all phony, where each facet of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK operation is a source which generates substantial illegal income.
Melchizedek Network Operations –
Questions abound, surrounding THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK financial business investment network sophistication where there appears to be none.
If its such a phony organization, as U.S. government officials claim it is, then why has it been allowed to continue operating for over 20-years?
How much value has been derived from the fruits of clients and affiliates committing fraud on victims around the world for over 20-years?
Independent reports indicate THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network of clients and affiliates business financial investment fraud, money-laundering, and tax evasion is "held away from law enforcement intervention" for reasons 'their legal representatives are aware of'. Looking into the backgrounds of cases handled by their legal representatives give researchers pause to wonder who is actually running THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK underground.
Research indicates THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK worldwide network operations complex is a one stop shopping center for 'good old boy income tax evader' clients and affiliates wanting to accomplish either domestic or foreign business financial investment fraud and money-laundering products, services, and consultants.
Research from official and private documents indicates THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK directs business financial investment fraud and money-laundering through clients and affiliates whom knowingly, rarely unknowingly, and willfully choose to obtain criminal undertaking support products, services, and consultants from out-of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK seven ( 7 ) stage network operation, as follows:
1. Fraudulent Paper Creation, Sales, Distribution, and Redistribution;
2. Fraudulent Limited Liability Company Registration, Managers, Acquisition, and Manipulation;
3. Fraudulent Corporate Registration, Directors, Acquisition, and Manipulation;
4. Fraudulent Company Stock Purchase, Sales, and Trading Manipulation;
5. Fraudulent Media Communication Advertising Promotional Campaigns;
6. Fraudulent Accountants, Auditors, Bankers, Consultants, and Lawyers; and,
7. Individual, Business, Financial, and Investment Intelligence Collection and Supply.
It is believed that from 1986 - 2007 ( 21-years ), THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK has seen over one-half billion dollars ( $604,953,218.06 million ) - without paying income tax - through clients and affiliates money-laundered fraud funds.
Even though the U.S. government possesses resources to destroy this fully operational network of continuing criminal enterprise fraudsters, money-launderers, and tax evaders, some say THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network is 'too complex', 'too well hidden', and 'too geographically widespread' for U.S. federal government agencies to stop those directing THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK sophisticated white-collar crime network.
Disconcerting to most business financial investment industry professionals is that most fraud warnings issued by governments fail to provide enough details surrounding fraud schemes, and that government warnings do not alert a larger audience.
The fact is, fraud and money laundering is an economic threat to national security of all countries, and yet it never even reaches the publicity level of a cable or satellite television documentary.
Research suggests that if governments really want to curb fraud and money-laundering support for unknown individuals involved in transborder terrorism and illegal narcotics manufacturing and distribution, that by expanding the public alert platform a larger area of potential unsuspecting targeted victims could avail themselves to entertainment spotlights focusing on sophisticated fraud and money-laundering network schemes operating in the shadows where THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network operates from.
Heightening public awareness, providing more details to people about what goes on behind closed doors from within the murky world of global frauds and money-laundering tactics, aimed at a novice public filled with too much gullibility by using true crime drama cable and satellite television documentary productions is a good weapon against the most expensive threat to national security, which funds other threats, started at home and overseas through business financial investment fraud and money-laundering crimes.
More money is spent on producing and publicly airing 1-day of televised crime scene investigation ( CSI ) dramas, which poses absolutely 'no threat to national security', than all the government agencies spend in 10-years posting a few text lines on its primary alert platform, the internet, a boring and rarely visited place warning the public, whom are focusing on becoming better informed - and entertained at the same time - by viewing cable and satellite TV productions.
Melchizedek Masked Network -
Although some of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network schemes see some components of fraud shared amongst their targeted victims, sophisticated fraud tradecrafts are typically tailored by adjusting various application layers of pretexts designed to suit each situation differently. This sophisticated criminal leadership technique serves to successfully enhance fraud and money-laundering outcomes on two ( 2 ) major fronts because, it:
1. Confuses targeted victims 'already alerted to only dissimilar fraud schemes'; and,
2. Convinces targeted victims 'release of monies in advance faster' prior to fraud detection.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates 'seeking to defraud others worldwide' heighten the atmosphere of their fraud deals on victims, by presenting themselves and/or introducing others whom carry impressive or overwhelming titles and positions, such as:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Executive Administrative Assistant;
- Chief Executive Officer ( CEO );
- Chief Financial Officer ( CFO );
- Chief Operations Officer ( COO );
- Executive Vice-President;
- Executive Secretary;
- Executive Director;
- General Manager;
- Director of Operations;
- General Partner;
- Senior Program Director;
- Chief of Operations;
- His Royal Highness / ( H.R.H. );
- His Royal Majesty / ( H.R.M. );
- Her Royal Highness / ( H.R.H. );
- Her Royal Majesty / ( H.R.M. );
- Tribal Chieftain; and,
- Other titles and positions.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates seeking to defraud others worldwide represent claims by providing support documentation that includes, but is not limited to those which are either counterfeit, altered, defective, or fraudulent yet may appear official when they are not. Rarely are fraud support documents released without them receiving a 'good faith payment' from their targeted victims whom comply with their strict advance fee policies. In rare instances have such documents been photocopied except by their own clients and affiliates. In fact, many targeted victims are pointedly asked if they have the money with them before being allowed to view what are claimed to be "original documents," which in most cases are 'color copies of fraudulent documents reproduced on exotic paper'.
Melchizedek Network Target Victims -
Some domestic and foreign legal professionals - holding legitimate licenses or certificates in their profession - may mistakenly lead some clients to an over-represented understanding as to the scope and limitations of their professional capabilities, claiming familiarity with reviewing domestic and/or foreign business financial investment deals, or forget to mention the need for specialists being brought in for consultation, which place clients at greater risk of "losing money" in the midst of a sophisticated fraud, and/or heighten client chances of being held to account to authorities for being a suspect "co-conspirator" for having referred others whom became involved with what turned out to be a fraud and/or money-laundering transaction scheme, and/or being a "money fraud mule."
Many domestic and foreign professionals are not accustomed to going up against sophisticated fraud and money-laundering network clients and affiliates for one reason or another, as well as over-stepping their professional capabilities because their specialty may not be that of a highly trained or experienced 'due diligence specialist', 'international private investigator', 'forensic accountant', 'document expert', etc. whom might otherwise assist the attorney by being able to distinguish the legitimacy of support documentation presented in domestic and/or foreign business financial investment deals being presented to potential target victims.
Uncovering fraud entails more than reviewing DUNN & BRADSTREET reports, official public record files, running credit report histories, and checking stockbrokers against the NASD.
Fraud support document printings and/or signatures, may display:
- Extremely elaborate design imaging and/or colors; and,
- Familiar and/or overwhelming names, titles, and/or positions claimed held.
Potentially targeted victims of business financial investment fraud should be aware that their lawyers, certified financial planners ( CFP ), certified public accountants, investment bankers, stock dealers, etc. are not 'due diligence specialists', 'international private investigators', 'forensic accountants', 'document experts', etc.
Many domestic and/or foreign professionals hired have an option to, but are not mandated to, decide suggesting to clients their need go to go further by hiring other professional specialists in fields they are not knowledgeable with in order for clients to make a better informed decision before they enter into a business financial investment decision.
Unsuspecting target victims of sophisticated fraud and money-laundering are fooled into believing or overwhelmed by name title positions held by those presenting representations to them, or by those whom they introduce into what is claimed to be a complex or secret deal that will make marked targets wealthy or wealthier.
[ EXAMPLE 1: ( immediately below ) ]
In 1996, Monaco resident business mogul Raymond Keith Richards - who had plenty of money and resources - was fooled into releasing a total of $60,000,000 million (USD) in an investment based on a trusted referral source who pointed Richards to what he thought was a reputable Liechtenstein firm, COMMERCIAL CAPITAL ANSTALT (aka) COMMERCIAL CAPITAL ESTABLISHMENT, operated by Gabriel Francis MacEnroe who introduce his client Richards to another specialist named Ivo George Caytas (New York, New York, USA ).
After both of these specialists successfully collected their usual and customary commission fees of 1% - per trading week - amounting to a grand total of $1,200,000 (USD) million dollars taken out-of Richards’ $60,000,000 (USD) million, Ivo G. Caytas had already pointed Richards into a sophisticated fraud investment run by a United States retail store manager named Willy Farah, of ROYAL FAMILY ENTERPRISES INC., who was fraudulently posing as an Arab Royal Family investment connection.
The U.S. District Court federal case ( Newark, New Jersey ) records [ CASE NO.: 00-CV-00952 ] and a U.S. Bankruptcy Court [ BANKRUPTCY CASE NO.: 98-44940 and CASE NO.: 99-3010 ] records show that after years and years of litigation with banks and others involved in that deal, Raymond K. Richards was able to recover all but about $4,000,000 (USD) million of his original $60,000,000 (USD) million investment monies in the fraud scheme, however only Richards' legal professionals know how much it really cost to get only part of Richards' money returned.
[ EXAMPLE 1: ( immediately above ) ]
Many domestic and foreign professional are unaware of which individuals and what businesses are involved with THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network of 'lawyers', 'certified financial planners' ( CFP ), 'certified public accountants', 'forensic auditors', 'investment bankers', 'stock dealers', 'due diligence specialists', 'international private investigators', 'document experts', etc. so, whose to say what hired professionals are really doing?
It is incumbent on individuals and businesses to perform their own research and ask what may at first appear to be some awkward questions to be answered by their domestic and foreign professionals whom may have become a target of sophisticated fraudsters and money-launderers.
If a potential investor is too confused by the level of sophistication needed before making a better informed business financial investment decision then they should consider investing in marketplaces through well known reputable domestic and/or foreign professionals. For those who cannot afford to thoroughly check out their investment opportunities being presented they should consider traditional marketplace investments using traditional domestic and/or foreign professionals. Those who can do neither should either try E*TRADE or stick to lottery ticket purchases from their local retail convenience stores.
Pretexts used against targeted victims span an entire spectrum of fraud and money laundering with defective business financial investment deals unlawfully placing high-value ruses in the picture, items not limited to, but fraud examples involving these:
- Company Assets Over-Inflated by inaccurate Third Party Reports to Enhance Values;
- Company Audits reflecting inaccurate Third Party Reports to Enhance Asset Values;
- Insurance Wraps guaranteeing Assets with Audits from inaccurate Third Party Reports;
- Joint Venture Agreement Contracts with Unmentioned Affiliated Parties Thereto;
- Escrow Holding Companies;
- Stocks, Bonds, Warrants, etc.;
- Letters Of Intent ( LOI );
- Secret Government Trading Programs;
- Private Placement Funds Pooling;
- Bank Off-Balance Ledger Sheet Assets;
- Bank Balance Sheet Enhancement Assets;
- Bank Assets Under Management;
- Stand By Letters of Credit ( SBLC );
- Equity Claims on Rentals or Leased Capitol Equipment;
- Corporate Debentures;
- Corporate Defective Assets;
- Precious Metals ( gold, platinum, rhodium, etc. ) Assays;
- Leased Gold Mine Claims;
- Fraudulent Leased Land with Alluvial Precious Metal Claims;
- Leased Gold Mine Claims on Unmineable Land;
- Asset Appraisals on Stolen Fine Art, Rare Artifacts, Gemstones, Paintings, etc.;
- Gold Dust ( 55-gallon drums ) in Bonded Warehouse to appear High Value;
- Foreign Oil Wells Abandoned or Near Dry;
- Forest Timber Land Unloggable;
- Real Estate Buildings Uninsurable ( aging, condemned, etc. );
- Real Estate Land in Federal Flood Zones;
- Real Estate Defective Homes & Buildings ( well, mould, asbestos, bad structure, etc. );
- Real Estate without Rezoning Plan Notification;
- High Technology Device or System Value with Unknown Defective Test Reports;
- Perpetual Energy Saving Device or System with Unknown Defective Test Reports;
- Outdated Company Licenses or Rights To Provide Public Utility Subscriptions;
- Gold Bullion Certificates of Deposit;
- Gold Bullion Bank Guarantees;
- U.S. Federal Reserve Bank Treasury Notes or Bonds; and,
- Other schemes.
Clients and affiliates of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK, seeking to defraud others worldwide, try trading items nearly impossible to liquidate or that are worthless in-exchange for legitimate easy to liquidate assets, such as:
- Precious Metals;
- Precious Gemstones;
- Fine Art;
- Rare Artifacts;
- Luxury Yachts;
- Luxury Speed Boats;
- Luxury Automobiles;
- Classic Automobiles;
- Bearer Bonds, Stocks, and Warrants;
- Real Estate Houses; and,
- Other valuable considerations.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates primary fraud and money-laundering hit parade is to gain control over 'legitimate very small companies with stock shares publicly listed for a minimum of 5-years', and with these particular types of targets taken over, their stock share values are then inflated by injecting fraudulent assets or assets gained by virtue of fraud from others.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates begin their fraud and deceit process by several approaches, one of which may be by cold canvassing these types of companies, as follows:
[ EXHIBIT A: ( immediately below ) ]
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY LETTERHEAD (HERE) ]
[ NAME OF TARGET CONTACT ( i.e. CEO, PRESIDENT, COO, CFO, etc. ) ]
Board of Directors
[ NAME OF TARGET COMPANY ]
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] manages a number of trusts holding assets for diverse and unrelated parties ( Beneficiaries ). Some trusts have very few assets while some trusts have a large amount of assets. A commonality with humans is the desire to make money. The Trustee has been successful in encouraging the creation of joint ventures between non-related clients ( Trusts ).
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] does have absolute power over trust assets, but for investments outside of the mainstream ( bank deposits, etc. ) the [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] does consult with Beneficiaries prior to dedicating assets including joint venture participations.
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] uses the services of various professionals and consultants in analyzing, structuring, and implementing transactions. The Trustee is compensated by the various Trust clients and is not seeking any funds from your firm.
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] is a corporation registered in [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAMED STATE (HERE) ].
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] prefers the complete holiday from all taxation to the tax regimes of countries like yours. The shares ownership and management of [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME ] is located in [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAMED CONTINENT LOCATION ( i.e. Europe, Middle East, Far East, Latin America, etc. ) (HERE) ].
To date [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] is not managing any [ TARGET COMPANY COUNTRY LOCATION (HERE) ] assets, though is not adverse to the concept.
Euro Trustee appreciates and seeks the opportunity to encourage clients to participate in win-win joint ventures. We discovered your firm on Pink Sheets. Some of our joint venture oriented clients are interested in having the ability to work with listed companies, thus the contact with you. At first blush here is the possible win-win that we see:
[ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Wins:
With your guidance, a transaction would give a generous amount of shares to your current Board and key people. The clients we work with are not remotely interested in participating in day-to-day operations of any firm. They consider themselves passive investors. The retention of [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] key people, or acquisition of key people, would be important to our clients.
[ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Wins:
A completed transaction would instantly add a large amount of equity to your balance sheet. By adding substance to your balance sheet the perceived value of investing in your company should be enhanced.
Pink Sheets currently lists [ TARGET COMPANY NUMBER OF STOCK TRADES (HERE) ] share activity and a last reported price of [ TARGET COMPANY STOCK SHARE PRICE (HERE) ] for your shares. Our clients have the goal of increasing a share price of firms like [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] to a target minimum of $5.00 (USD). By enhancing [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] share values, [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] existing shareholders win.
[ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Wins:
By increasing [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] share value and the [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] balance sheet, [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] will be in a better position in ordinary business operations. [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] will also be more credible in seeking new business in your company field of expertise. To be redundant, our clients are passive investors and wish [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] success in your business. Every new contract [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] can obtain potentially enhances equity for our clients, and [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] equity.
[ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Wins:
Through [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] consultants with proprietary techniques, our Trust clients mobilize listed shares for defined periods of time in a manner financially beneficial. At the end of the time period the process can be repeated. For this reason alone our clients are not interested in selling shares, they are interested in enhancing the value of shares, and maintaining a high trading value. The sale of shares by [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] existing shareholders is what will establish share value. [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] existing shareholders taking profits (selling) is a 'win' for them.
This concept is quite contrary to trading shares for profit. Our clients are not at all interested in trading ( selling ). They are interested in 'adding value to what they have' and 'obtaining additional shares to add value'. By acquiring shares in [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] company our clients win. By adding share value too, [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] shares our clients win.
[ TARGET COMPANY NAME ] Wins:
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] charges clients based upon financial volume. The more successful our clients become, the more financially successful [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] becomes.
[ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Wins:
The consultants and professionals 'win' who assist in successful transactions.
A Potential Win For [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ]:
When [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] started looking for Pink Sheets companies we were not focused on any industry. In an amazing coincidence to our communication with you, some of our clients interested in joint ventures hold a large amount of minerals rights in North America. As passive investors they are not interested in personally putting a shovel in the ground, or even hands-on supervision of mining. The services of [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] could be an excellent marriage!
A Potential Win For [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ]:
One of our clients is currently researching the claim by a company regarding a new environmentally friendly minerals extraction technology that greatly increases yield per ton. We understand that there are always wild claims. Should this technology turn out to be anywhere near the representations, having access to this technology could make [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] a leader with your current and future contacts. Our client is under non-disclosure contract and cannot release details today. Should we consummate a transaction with [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] we will seek to bring you into the loop of either substantiating or discrediting this technology.
Where do we go from here?
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] is very forthright in that [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Board of Director vote control would change, but as passive investors they would not be against any person or any proposal beneficial to the [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Board of Directors, Executives, Personnel or furtherance of [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] core business. If [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] are happy with the people you have, very likely there wouldn’t be any changes.
You now know everything about us except the specifics of a transaction to be negotiated. Before we go to the Beneficiaries of the various Trusts with a proposal, we would like [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] head-nod that you are comfortable with the concept and will entertain an offer in good faith. It goes without saying that the [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] Board of Directors is under no obligation to consummate a transaction. There is zero ( 0 ) cash being requested of you.
The development of a proposal will be exchanging non-liquid auditable assets for new shares in [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ]. Upon consummation of the transaction a new audit will be performed that meets legal requirements plus greatly enhancing your website and other presentations.
We need your permission for our consultants and professionals to contact you directly for any information they may need for the purposes of due diligence and constructing the proposed transaction.
In the event any travel is required for face-to-face meetings we will pay our expenses, you pay [ TARGET COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] expenses. As you are in [ TARGET COMPANY NAMED CONTINENT (HERE) ], any meeting would likely also be in [ TARGET COMPANY NAMED CONTINENT (HERE) ] so relax, [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] will not be required to go to [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAMED STATE (HERE) ]!
[ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] insists on maintaining our privacy and yours so, no sensitive information will be disclosed by phone or FAX. Due to time-zone differences [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK NETWORK CLIENT/AFFILIATE FRAUD COMPANY NAME (HERE) ] prefer secure e-mail for all correspondence.
We look forward to your affirmative interest.
Wesley D. Stevenson
Vice-President - Project Coordination
EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS LTD.
[ EXHIBIT A: ( immediately above ) ]
The next step taken, by THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates, is to begin fraudulent promotional schemes by releasing fraudulent "press releases" at company stock and investment news websites like BUSINESS WIRE, PRIME ZONE, INVESTORS HUB, etc. where fraudulent promotional announcements begin being viewed online by many unsuspecting visitors actually reading fraudulent press release details designed to entice purchases of stock, investments, and other trading in 'fraudulently hidden inflated asset company stock shares.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates next step is to expand the scope of targeting business financial investment target victims who read other website bulletin board service messages, where anonymously posted text messages placed see enticing text lines with website URL links pointing unsuspecting readers directly back to THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network clients and affiliates fraudulent promotional scheme "press releases" at other company stock and investment news websites like BUSINESS WIRE, PRIME ZONE, INVESTORS HUB, etc.
Once clients and affiliates of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK, seeking to defraud others worldwide, have pumped-up secretly controlled company stock value share prices, it trades the over-inflated stock shares to another company they control and/or begin selling-off stock at inflated values.
Interestingly, only some of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK leaders, Ambassadors-at-Large, clients, affiliates, and front-company executives, are:
- Criminals Indicted by Grand Juries;
- Criminals Arrested by Law Enforcement;
- Criminals Convicted by Courts of Law;
- Criminals Sentenced to Prison, Jail, and/or Probation;
- Criminals with Faked Deaths to avoid Law Enforcement Capture;
- Former Criminals in Other Countries;
- Former Bankrupt Individuals; and,
- Other undesirables.
Even more interesting is, the majority of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network seeking to defraud business financial investment target victims through its clients and affiliates are allowed to continue to operate throughout the world and are rarely caught by any law enforcement agency in the world, and rarely prosecuted by any court in the world. Many legitimate professionals wonder why this is being allowed to happen around the world.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK ( DOM ) has been in existence for more than 20-years and is more than just a curious online internet business where fool hearty individual dreams and monies are soon parted by purchasing nightmare products, out of the belly of the beast, such as:
- DOM Passports;
- DOMU UNIVERSITY OF THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK doctoral degrees;
- DOM Bar Association memberships;
- DOM Supreme Court Order Judgments;
- DOM Marriage Licenses;
- DOM International Business Company ( IBC ) Registrations;
- DOM Independent Offshore Bank Licenses and/or Charters;
- DOMEX DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK WORLD WIDE STOCK EXCHANGE stock trading;
- DOM-registered ( privately-owned ) Company Stock Certificates;
- DOM Currencies ( 1 DOM Dollar = 1 U.S. Dollar );
- DOM Certificates Of Deposit;
- DOM Medium Term Notes;
- DOM Treasury Bills;
- DOM Identity Cards; and,
- Other items.
Melchizedek Network Fraud On High Seas & South Pole -
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK does not claim its independent statehood solely as a virtual internet cyber space based micro nation.
In 1990, THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK tried claiming one ( 1 ) Columbia island, Malpelo Island, as well as one ( 1 ) island of France, Clipperton Island. Both claims were met with unsuccessful results for THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK.
In 1990, THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK claimed 90-degrees to 150-degrees of geographic referenced West Antarctica ( AQ ) territory in the South Pole.
On November 26, 1994 THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK claimed to have acquired sovereign rights over Karitane Island - in the South Pacific Ocean about 1,000 miles south of Tahiti - away from the obscure unrecognized Kingdom of Polynesia [ KOP ].
On May 28, 1997 THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK obtained administrative and development rights over a 30 square mile lagoon of tiny islets and islands named Taongi Island located in the Northern Atolls of the Marshall Island chain.
On May 5, 1999 THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK receives a 50-year master lease granting sovereignty over the Taongi Island Atoll until the year 2049, which THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK likened to China leasing its Hong Kong territory to the United Kingdom.
The Marshall Islands issued a diplomatic note to other nations, urging those friendly to it, to not recognize claims of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK in the Marshall Islands.
An Australia television current affairs program recognized the Taongi Island chief saying he had granted THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK a 50-year "sovereign lease" over the Taongi Island territory, however others beg to differ by pointing to sovereignty over the Atoll is unlike land title actually belonging to the Marshall Islands, not private citizens. Hence, the chief's action with his administrative and developmental rights for Taongi Island could otherise be considered null and void.
Independent in-depth research indicates THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK Taongi Island sovereignty over the island for 45-years claiming to develop it, paled in comparison to its secret of trying to sell-off administrative and developmental rights to various Taongi islets and islands through its client and affiliate sales and/or trades with targeted investor victims told they would be able to name their islets and islands as "new republics" under THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK protection somewhat like the United Kingdom protectorate in the Caribbean Ocean over the island of Grenada.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK claimed developmental and administrative rights to Taongi Island that consisted of a 30 square mile lagoon group of 10 islets and small islands connected to a reef - 500-miles south of Majuro, Marshall Island in the Atolls - as its headquarters.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK solicited and received more than $1,045,000 million (USD) for what they claimed was only "1-year worth of expenses" on Taongi Island, as depicted on their 17MAR99 shopping list:
- $525,000 (USD) for their 2,000 sq. ft. ( single-story ) hurricane-proof house;
- $200,000 (USD) for purchasing their ALBATROS amphibious airplane;
- $50,000 (USD) for upgrading their ALBATROS seaplane;
- $50,000 (USD) for their fuel for their ALBATROSS seaplane;
- $50,000 (USD) for their miscellaneous round-trip transportation costs;
- $50,000 (USD) for their emergency medical equipment and supplies; and,
- $125,000 (USD) for their dried food, canned goods, seeds, and fertilizer.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK Ambassador named Gilbert Allen Ziegler (aka) Van Arthur Brink was named founder of FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LIMITED ( FIBG ) that his brother James Gregory Ziegler (aka) Zig Ziegler arranged created in 1997, and on March 21, 1999 the first wire transfer approved by Van Arthur Brink was sent out-of FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LIMITED ( FIBG ) depositor funds in another Caribbean bank in the amount of $100,000.00 (USD) for THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK Taongi Island development, a loan that only carried a 16MAR99 guarantee secured with 500,000 shares of unrestricted stock in ECN INTERNATIONAL INC. [ TEL: (702) 547-6333; FAX: (702) 547-6203; FAX: (702) 558-0791 ] by David Sterns in Nevada.
Van Arthur Brink (fka) Gilbert Allen Ziegler subsequently originated FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LIMITED ( FIBG ) corresponding bank additional wire transfers - for final benefit of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK - in the following amounts for the following dates:
- $200,000 (USD) for April 1999;
- $300,000 (USD) for May 1999; and,
- $445,000 (USD) for June 1999.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network received a total of four ( 4 ) wire transfers from March 1999 thru June 1999 that amounted to $1,045,000 (USD) million withdrawn from FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LTD. depositor monies based on THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK claimed plan to develop its Taongi Island in the Pacific Ocean.
One particular investor islet purchase named it the REPUBLIC OF FREEDOM (aka) REPUBLIC OF FREE-DOM, as in THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK ( DOM ).
There were many things wrong with THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK using FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LTD. depositor monies for developing Taongi Island, the greatest of which was the fact that THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK never used those funds to develop Taongi Island at all.
Millions of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK fraud funds were money-laundered through THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK clients and affiliates corresponding bank PARITATE BANKA (aka) PRIVATBANK in Latvia account number 04-411-712 at DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY AMERICAS ( SWIFT: BKTRUS 33, New York, New York, USA ) allowing THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK to arrange bank wire transfers to others from the secret leader of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK named Mark Logan Pedley (aka) David T.N. Korem who personally instructs proxy manipulating for all his worldwide business financial investment deposit and withdrawal transactions that are conducted through international business companies named foreign Trust "Protector" over all his bank account retained holdings handled by his attorney Joseph Nicholas Donatucci Esq. out-of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
Melchizedek Affinity & Beyond -
Affinity fraud investment promoters target potential victims involved with:
- Professional Business Groups;
- Church / Religious Groups;
- Community Groups; or,
- Senior Citizen Groups.
Affinity fraud investment promoters often operate as insiders of targeted groups, or feign being familiar with targeted groups.
Affinity fraud investment promoters often present a "positive attitude" inside targeted groups to gain the confidence of its members.
Affinity fraud investment promoters often express "humanitarian interests" in "helping others" to gain the trust of its members.
Affinity fraud investment promoters often exploit "leaders of targeted groups" who may present - an air of legitimacy amongst members – seemingly worthwhile opportunities to members, thereby unknowingly adding more victims into the investment fraud.
Affinity fraud investment promoters often target "tightly knit groups of friends and family" whom share their confidences, trust, and privacy amongst only themselves.
Investment regulators and law enforcement officials experience difficulty in detecting affinity fraud schemes because often times victims "fail to notify authorities or "fail to pursue legal remedies" by attempting to recover amongst themselves due to embarrassment amongst leaders, members, and/or unwanted press publicity.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK claims to be an "ecclesiastical sovereignty," however mainstream media reported no traditional religious links but a "home-brew religion" documented by two ( 2 ) flimsy findings:
1. DOM organizational crest displays Christian, Jewish, and Muslim religious symbols; and,
2. DOM founder David Evan Pedley 04SEP87 rewritten book on religious sovereignity, nicknamed “THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK Bible.”
Independent in-depth research, however found THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK secretly sprouted from a splinter group of Christian Scientists following their "mother church" through prophesies set forth by its now-late Mary Baker Eddy, whom the MARY BAKER EDDY INSTITUTE is based on, and a little known about Bakersville, North Carolina engineer named David Everett Getchell Robinson ( DOB: 08SEP36 / POB: Portland, Maine, USA ) who THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK had document its secret adoption in 1998.
Further independent in-depth research and collected official documents prove THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK network clients and affiliates claim to be a "group of religious businessmen," whom front fraud and money-laundering scheme operations for 'financial benefit', in:
- THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ( DOM ); and,
- FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ).
In-depth independent research indicates THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK network client and affiliate businessmen are aligned with MARY BAKER INSTITUTE Christian Scientists, whom transitioned into business financial investment frauds and money-laundering scheme memberships in the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ), which claims is the "largest network of Christian businessmen in the world."
The FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ) claims to have begun during a 1951 businessmen's meeting at CLIFTON'S CAFETERIA ( Los Angeles, California ) where it grew to become a worldwide organization presence in over 160 nations.
The FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ) claims 'male only' membership holds name 'titles' and 'positions':
- Business Executives;
- Captains of Industry;
- Military Generals;
- Prime Ministers;
- Presidents ( past & present );
- Members of Parliament;
- Court Judges;
- Professional Salesmen;
- Office Workers;
- Factory Workers;
- Retirees; and,
The FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ) claims it's a "transdenominational fellowship" consisting of "all male members from different countries, cultures, denominations, classes, and occupations," and claims it is "not a church."
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK Ambassador, Gilbert Allen Ziegler (aka) Van Arthur Brink ( founder of the FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LTD. ), had a brother named James Gregory Ziegler (aka) Zig Ziegler who ran the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ) out-of a Chapter in Oregon, USA where he later became president, promoted to field director, and later became national director of the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( FGBMFI ) from 1983 - 1995.
Melchizedek Network Asset & Stock Manipulation -
Instead, THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK bought several grey-market Pink Sheet penny stock paper companies, which saw Harold F. Harris, Mr. Sandy Winick, Allan Weiss, Richard L. Banting, and many other individuals named thereon.
One of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK clients and affiliates grey-market Pink Sheets penny stock companies OPHIR GOLD MINES CO., a Colorado corporation, merged in 1994 with U.N. DOLLAR CORPORATION (OTC BB stock symbol: UNDR.OB ) but even though the U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION ( SEC ) halted its stock trading of, it was merged under SLATECO INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC., which on 19SEP02 saw the Pink Sheets penny stock company named EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED ( Pink Sheets stock symbols ERDJF and ERDTF ).
EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED was later stuffed with fraudulent assets consisting of approximately 3-acres of barren leased land in the middle of the Pima County, Arizona, USA desert, THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK clients and affiliates issued third party reports and old assays from a company that had gone out of business claiming that the leased land was an alluvial gold and other precious metal deposit mine, whereupon the value of EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED saw its asset value begin to be pumped up fraudulently.
In August 2003 THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK Ambassador Van Arthur Brink (fka) Gilbert Allen Ziegler had his brother - James Gregory Ziegler - obtain an audit out-of the Republic of Serbia from his wife’s - Ivanka Lekic Milanovic - friend Mr. Bane Branislav Miodraga Gesic for only $2,500 (USD), which thereby inflated the EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED Pima County, Arizona, USA leased land mine claim asset to more than $60,000,000,000 billion (USD).
Documentation was presented by THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK clients and affiliates to MORGAN STANLEY securities office ( Plano, Texas, USA ), indicating EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED gold mine claim assets valued at over $60,000,000 billion (USD), plus information surrounding EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED entering a secret China Toll-Road concessions contract worth $1,000,000,000 billion (USD).
In order to further fraudulently inflate EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED stock and receive huge cash-outs THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK leader, Mark Logan Pedley, instructed his client Mario Pino to use his affiliate MELLON RESEARCH INC. ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA ) to leak information over internet stock news websites surrounding the $1,000,000,000 (USD) China toll-road concessions contract with EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED by seeding a whole article at one particular website, plus additionally at yet other online stock news websites paste-in website URL links to that article as well as to the EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED website where the $60,000,000,000 audit report surrounding its gold alluvial mining claim assets could be viewed.
Between MORGAN STANLEY boosting THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK fraudulent stock value in EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED plus Mario Pino cleverly leaking enticing but fraudulent news surrounding EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED negotiations and mining claims, its preferred stock shot up to $100 (USD) per share in-addition to its common stock that shooting up to $23 (USD) per share as was depicted on Pink Sheets that began increased Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board ( OTC:BB ) trading on EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED stock.
Unfortunately, for those who purchased EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED stock, became unsuspecting victims unaware of its fraudulently inflated so-called gold mine assets, and if that wasn’t bad enough, the same victims were unaware that the EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED China toll-road concessions contract agreement was fraudulent loaded with THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK affiliates whom fraudulently claimed - to others not affiliated with them - that none of them were affiliated.
Loaded with insider knowledge surrounding it all, THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK leader, Mark Logan Pedley, issued his order to sell-off much of his client and affiliate shares of stock in EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED, an insider move that allowed him and his closest associates to profit considerably and very quickly. Unfortunately, other stockholders were left holding the bag when THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK sold-off its client affiliate stock, which caused stock values for others to crash from $23 (USD) per share to $5 (USD) per share.
In 2006, THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK leader, Mark Logan Pedley, voted through his proxy, Philippe Eugene Carrier ( Quebec, CANADA ), and saw EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED changed into INFINITY MINING CORPORATION, which also took over the fraudulent leased land claims to bogus Pima County, Arizona alluvial gold mine claims.
INFINITY MINING CORPORATION corporate officers Robert Emery Shaw Esq., Allan Sanford, Jimmy Bernard Sanchez, and others then tried recalling all outstanding shares of EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LTD. stock held by other shareholders with the intention of reducing the number of outstanding stock shares.
At the same time, INFINITY MINING CORPORATION corporate officers tried to take over a deal EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LTD. already saw Martin Tobias-Gibbins and Joseph Kelly place on its table months earlier from investors from Russia at the negotiation table with $5,000,000 million to be used for mining the leased land claims of alluvial gold, however INFINITY MINING CORP. corporate officers wanted to spend that investment money on their own salaries.
If the hostile take over wasn’t already bad enough, an argument broke out between the top six ( 6 ) shareholders when the corporate officer’s stock promoter Jimmy Bernard Sanchez decided to renegotiate his own already agreed upon commission fees by wanting control over 50% of company stock shares, plus his down-the-road offer to pass out dividends to the other shareholders if and when such time ever came.
Without the major shareholders able to agree on any thing the Russia investment deal was taken off the negotiation table, and moved to THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK clients and affiliates controlled Pink Sheets company named D MECATRONICS INC. ( Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA ), which in mid December 2007 announced a $60,000,000 million (USD) investment deal out-of Russia, which was secretly believed to involve a REPUBLIC OF TARTARSTAN small car plant.
The rest of the $1,045,000 million (USD) million in FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LTD. depositor monies for developing Taongi Island was spent on everything else but Taongi Island development, by:
- Mark Logan Pedley (aka) Mark Wellington (aka) David Tzemach Netzer Korem (aka) Tzemach David Korem PhD. [ DOB: 19JUL53 / POB: Los Angeles, California, USA ]; and,
- Elvira Grace Gamboa (aka) Pearlasia Tzemach Korem (aka) E. Pearl Asian (aka) Mz. Pearlasia (aka) Ms. Pearl Azia ( Beverly Hills, California & Incline, Village, Nevada ).
Subsequent to THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK squandering $1,045,000 million (USD) out-of FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LTD. depositor monies, FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LTD. depositor monies again pumped more than $2,000,000 (USD) into THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK, totaling over $3,000,000 (USD) that neither Mark Logan Pedley (aka) Mark Wellington (aka) David Tzemach Netzer Korem (aka) Tzemach David Korem PhD. ( San Mateo, California, USA ), or Elvira Grace Gamboa (aka) Pearlasia Tzemach Korem (aka) E. Pearl Asian (aka) Ms. Pearl Azia ( Beverly Hills, California and Incline, Village, Nevada ) ever reported to the U.S. Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service as their income or income of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK.
What's even more interesting is the fact that although both the U.S. Treasury Department and U.S. Department Of Justice knew about the wire transfers, both U.S. government agencies never held anyone to account for over $3,000,000 (USD) in unreported taxable income.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK also claims to hold an interest in a portion of Antarctica, and an indirect interest in Navassa Island ( positioned in the middle of the ocean southeast of the U.S. ) comprised 100% by seagull bird droppings ( sold in 5-pound boxes from an online fruit nursery out-of Vista, California ).
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK further covets even more obscure real estate interests around the world to include its client FUTURE QUEST INC. affiliates discovery of large ships already sunk in seas or about to sink, with or without treasures, ideal spots where some may catch a glimpse of THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK flag flying off the coast of California.
Some U.S. government agencies skirt THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK criminality issues, claiming it doesn't directly break any laws by selling its online gag gift mementos cemented in cyber space. Other U.S. government agencies wonder 'why' THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK is still being allowed to operate if it's really as "phony" as other harsher sounding U.S. government spokespersons claim it is a warning to others to stay away from.
While U.S. Courts see their caseloads filling-up with complaints from unsuspecting victims who are running into more and more individuals and companies connected with THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK, who knows whether those freelance industry research reports are closer to the truth than what some government agencies might otherwise want the public to believe.
Melchizedek Stock Manipulators -
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK [ 601 N.W. Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 700, Washington D.C. 20004, USA, TEL (SAT): 00 872 683137397, TEL/FAX (SAT): 00 872 683137398 ] accepted and money-laundered over $3,000,000 million (USD) between 1998 thru 2000, and specifically in 1999 from WELLS FARGO BANK ( Tacoma, Washington - Main Branch ) bank account numbers 0097221939, 0419431432, 0297221947 that saw multiple wire transfers reach their destination at the BANK OF NEW YORK [ SWIFT: IRVTUS3N ] account number 8900346256 for E*TRADE Securities with final benefit deposited into THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK account number 27156276 at E*TRADE Securities;
David Evan Pedley (aka) David Wellington ( Placerville, California ) was the purported ( 1986 ) founder of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ( DOM );
Mark Logan Pedley (aka) Mark Wellington (aka) David Tzemach Netzer Korem (aka) Tzemach David Korem PhD. ( Placerville, California, USA and San Mateo, California, USA ) is the apparent heir of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK and purported ( 1995 ) vice-president;
Elvira Grace Gamboa (aka) Pearlasia Tzemach Korem (aka) E. Pearl Asian (aka) Ms. Pearl Azia ( Beverly Hills, California and Incline, Village, Nevada ) was named ( 1995 - 22JUL03 ) president of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ( DOM ), chairman and president of GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ), president of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( 01JAN02 - ), president of ADATOM.COM CORP. ( 01JAN02 - 21JUL02 ), and president of ADATOM.COM INC. ( 01JAN02 - 21JUL02 );
GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( 4546 B-10 El Camino Real - # 323, Los Altos, California ), a corporation organized under the laws of a fictitious country named THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK and under the laws of the State of Oregon ( 6 Coronado Shores, Lincoln City, Oregon ) did business in Clark County, Nevada, USA;
GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) is a fictitious entity created by Elvira Grace Gamboa as a vehicle used for defrauding innocent third ( 3rd ) party business transactions with GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ); and,
Harold F. Harris ( Florida ) vice-president of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ), and vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and chief financial officer of U.N. DOLLAR CORPORATION ( UDLL ) out-of Jacksonville, Florida.
Between the 1960s - early 1970s, Harold F. Harris claimed to be a supervisor at VERNON GRAPHICS INC., a map, record, and field inventory service provider for utility companies, where he became familiar with water, electric, gas, and telephone utility operations, and claimed instrumental credit for having converted real estate right-of-way records - of the PENNSYLVANIA POWER AND LIGHT COMPANY - into a unified grid computer system for accounting, operating, and planning.
Between 1975 thru 1985, Harold F. Harris claimed to be an administrative marketing vice-president, marketing distributorship development programs for two ( 2 ) automotive starter and alternator remanufactures in central Florida.
Between 1985 thru 1989, Harold F. Harris claimed to be an account executive for DOUBLE FIVE INC., telemarketing audio-video motivational sales training programs aimed at the financial community.
During the early 1990s, Harold F. Harris sold remanufactured toner cartridges for copy machines, but switched to begin marketing bottled water, water filters, and water purification equipment, and tried bringing national independent bottled water firms under one organization.
Harold F. Harris claimed he tried a civil engineering major at Pennsylvania State University, but did not indicate ever receiving any scholastic degree from any school.
Melchizedek Stock Shuffling -
- On January 1, 2002 Elvira Grace Gamboa was president of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, a foreign corporation;
- On January 1, 2002 Elvira Grace Gamboa became president of ADATOM.COM INC.;
- On January 1, 2002 as a result of ADATOM.COM INC. change of control, ADATOM.COM INC. engaged the following new stock transfer agent:
- FIRST GLOBAL STOCK TRANSFER [ 2431 Pech Center Court - Suite 106, Las Vegas, Nevada, TEL: (702) 656-4919 ];
- On January 1, 2002 as a result of ADATOM.COM INC. change of control, ADATOM.COM INC. engaged the following new corporate counsel ( attorney ):
- Kevin Quinn Esq. [ 122 Ocean Park Blvd. - Suite 411, Santa Monica, California ];
- On January 7, 2002 independent auditors STEFANOU & COMPANY LLC resigned from ADATOM.COM INC., failing to complete year end ( December 31, 2000 ) reports on ADATOM.COM INC. cash flow, balance sheet, related statements of operations, and stockholders' deficiency;
- On January 12, 2002 ADATOM.COM INC. board of directors vote engaged accounting firm TAX & ACCOUNTING 2010 [ 2340 Plaza del Amo Blvd. - Suite 215, Torrance, California ] to audit two (2) years end ( December 31, 2000 and December 31, 2001 );
- On January 31, 2002 ADATOM.COM INC. issued a total of 25,000,000 million restricted shares of ADATOM.COM INC. common stock ( $0.01 par value ) in exchange for 10,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION common stock held by THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( president Elvira Grace Gamboa ) controlling majority ( 57% ) vote over ADATOM.COM INC.;
- On June 7, 2002 GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. director Generoso G. Gamboa deposited a May 29, 2002 stock 'Certificate No. 5121' ( CUSIP No.: 37942H105 ) representing 1,500,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) naming GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC.;
- On July 22, 2002 Mr. Sandy Winick was named president of ADATOM.COM INC., an Oregon corporation.
Melchizedek Network Led Stock Manipulation -
On October 10, 2003 a Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. District Court federal case was filed by NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATION against HAROLD F. HARRIS, ELVIRA G. GAMBOA, GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC., et al. in case number 03-CV-00039 RLH-RJJ, alleging:
On or about September 30, 2002 GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) delivered ( via mail ) to NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON, a Nevada corporation and licensed member firm of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SECURITIES DEALERS (NASD), eight ( 8 ) checks totaling $40,000 for deposit into the GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) account where each check written in the amount of $4,000 was forwarded to ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) - a Minnesota corporation - in apparent settlement of a negative balance as at least five (5) checks totaling $29,000 were posted against the GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) account resulted in a negative balance in excess of $29,000;
On October 10, 2002 the checks were returned as a consequence of 'non-sufficient funds ( NSF )' in the bank account(s) from which they were drawn. The returned checks were written against a checking account at WASHINGTON MUTUAL INC. ( WAMU ) in the name of PEARLASIA FOUNDATION a related entity to GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) where both company's president was Elvira Grace Gamboa (aka) Pearlasia Tzemach Korem (aka) E. Pearl Asian (aka) Ms. Pearl Azia;
During October 2002, pursuant to the terms of the 'Investment Access' account and applicable rules and regulations including Regulation 'T' of the U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) and NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON initiated a liquidation of securities positions in the GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) account;
Between October 29, 2002 and October 31, 2002 NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON liquidated 1,412,175 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION stock from the GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. account at the best available prices determined in accordance with the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SECURITIES DEALERS ( NASD ) Conduct Rule 2320(g) - the 'three quote rule' - where prices ranged from $0.0001 per share to $1.00 per share. The total proceeds from the liquidation of 1,412,175 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION from GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) account - 'net' of transaction costs - was $871.91;
Several days subsequent to liquidation of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION stock, specifically, sales printed at $0.0001 per share - at or about the close of the market - there would be a '100 share print' at '$5.00' for GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION activity that NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON suspects was 'calculated to mark the close', whereupon NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON contacted NASDAQ Market Operations and apprised them of its concern related to what appeared to be 'suspicious trading activity';
ADATOM.COM INC., a Delaware corporation, listed on the Pink Sheets grey market stock exchange was alleged by NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON - in it's Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. District Court federal case - to be an 'issuer' of stock 'owned' or 'controlled', by:
- GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( Oregon );
- Elvira Grace Gamboa ( California );
- Generoso G. Gamboa ( DOB: 1944 - 282 Wilshire Ave., Daly City, California );
- Teresita A. Gamboa ( DOB: 1970 - 282 Wilshire Ave., Daly City, California );
- Anneliesse G. Yabut ( Nevada );
- GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( Wyoming );
- Harold F. Harris ( Florida ); and,
- Miliana Morowitz ( California ).
NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON further alleged ADATOM.COM INC. appeared to be a vehicle used by Elvira Grace Gamboa, and others, for spawning multiple Pink Sheet stock exchange trading transactions from separately listed other companies with yet other multiple unlisted companies.
Melchizedek Stock & Trade Tools -
- ADATOM INC.
- ADATOM.COM INC. ( Lincoln City, Oregon )
- ADATOM.COM CORP. ( Delaware )
- ADATOM SHANGHAI LTD. ( Shanghai, CHINA )
- ADMINISTRADORA PANAMENA DE BIENES INTERNACIONAL S.A. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- AIRLINE TRANSPORTATION & LEASING SERVICES LTD.
- AEROSPACE IMPORT ADVISORY GROUP CO. ( Asia )
- AMERICAN SECURITY RESOURCE CORP.
- AMEROSSI EC INC. ( Wyoming; Toronto, Ontario, CANADA; Bangkok, THAILAND )
- AMEROSSI INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC.
- AMEUROTECH CORP.
- AMEUROTECH SRL. ( Zevio, Verona, ITALY )
- AQ CORPORATION ( Oregon )
- AQ TERRITORIAL HOLDINGS LTD. ( Oregon )
- BANKASIA AG
- BELIZE INTERNATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE INC. ( Belize City, BELIZE )
- BERKSHIRE COLLECTION INC. ( Delaware & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- BIKAPPA SRL. ( Zevio, Verona, ITALY )
- BLACKOUT COMMUNICATIONS INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- BLACKOUT MEDIA CORP.
- BROADSPOT WIRELESS INC. ( Nevada )
- CMKM DIAMONDS INC.
- CANADA INC.
- CASCADE ACCEPTANCE GROUP LLC ( Portland, Oregon )
- CHINESE HOLDINGS LTD. ( Mt. Abrker, SOUTH AUSTRALIA )
- CONSOLIDATED CREDIT BANK LIMITED ( Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA )
- COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC.
- CREDIT SUISSE CAPITAL MARKETS LLC ( Wyoming )
- D & R TECHNOLOGY INC. ( Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA )
- D MECATRONICS & ASSOCIATES
- D MECATRONICS INC. ( Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA )
- DANBURY FINANCIAL CORP. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- DANBURY SALES INC.
- DAM FOUNDATION ( Netherlands Antilles )
- DATA FLOW TECHNOLOGIES
- DAVKAR PARTNERS & CO. LTD. ( Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA )
- DELAWANA SPRINGS PURE BEVERAGE CORP. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- DIAMOND I INC.
- DOMINION PRODUCTIONS INC.
- DOMINION WORLD WIDE STOCK EXCHANGE ( DOMEX )
- DTEC SECURITY INC. ( Delaware & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- ECN INTERNATIONAL INC.
- EMERALD RESTORATION AND PRODUCTION CO. ( Powder River Basin, Wyoming )
- ENERGY CONCEPTS INC. ( Wyoming & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- EQUIART INCORPORATED ( Oregon )
- EQUITABLE SUISSE BANK AG
- EQUITY RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- EQUITY RETIREMENT SAVINGS DISTRIBUTORS (CANADA) LIMITED ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- EURO CARIBBEAN BANK ( GRENADA )
- EURO CREDIT BANK
- FBHC LTD.
- FANTASY RESORTS CORPORATION
- FARM FRESH FOOD PROCESSORS INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FAST BALANCE CEDE & CO. ( New York, New York )
- FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL BANK INC. ( NAURU; BELIZE; BARBADOS; Grand Anse, GRENADA )
- FINDENT ENGINEERING SECURITY LTD. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FINSERVICIOS SEGURIDAD S.A. ( Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA )
- FIRE'S GLOW LLC ( Portland, Oregon )
- FIRST CANADIAN AMERICAN CAPITAL CORP. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST CANADIAN AMERICAN CREDIT ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST CANADIAN AMERICAN FINANCIAL ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST CANADIAN AMERICAN HOLDING CORPORPORATION ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST CANADIAN AMERICAN TRUST ( Toronto, CANADA )
- FIRST CAPITAL TRUST OF GENEVE S.A. ( Geneva, SWITZERLAND )
- FIRST CARIBBEAN MINING DEVELOPMENT INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST EASTERN ENERGY DEVELOPMENT INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST EUROPEAN AMERICAN CREDIT LTD. ( Wyoming & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA)
- FIRST EUROPEAN AMERICAN FINANCIAL LTD. ( UNITED KINGDOM & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST EUROPEAN AMERICAN HOLDINGS LTD. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST EUROPEAN AMERICAN HOLDINGS S.A. ( Panama City, PANAMA & Geneva, SWITZERLAND )
- FIRST EUROPEAN AMERICAN TRUST LTD. ( NEVIS & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST EUROPEAN AMERICAN UNDERWRITERS AVALON PARTNERS ( New York, New York )
- FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LIMITED ( St. George's, GRENADA )
- FIRST MEDITERRANEAN GOLD RESOURCES ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST PUBLIC SECURITIES TRANSFER CORPORATION ( Oregon & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FIRST WESTERN ENVIRONMENTAL ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FISHERS' CONSORTIUM LTD. INC. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- FOREXAFRICA.COM LTD. ( Kampala, UGANDA )
- FORM 59 FURNITURE DESIGN INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FORM 59 INC. ( Nevada )
- FOSSIL GRAPHICS INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- FRESHTECH FOOD PROCESSORS LTD. ( Las Vegas, Nevada )
- FRIESNER & SALZMAN LLP
- FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL ( Costa Mesa, California )
- FUTURE QUEST INC.
- GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( Lincoln City, Oregon )
- GENESIS HOLDINGS CORP. ( Nassau, BAHAMAS )
- GENESIS RESOURCE CORPORATION
- GLOBAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT LLC ( New York, New York )
- GLOBAL IMPACT COMMUNICATION INCORPORATED
- GLOBAL OVERSEAS BANK AD ( Podgorica, REPUBLIC OF MONTENEGRO )
- GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( Wyoming )
- GOLDEN QUEST LTD.
- GOODIES GALORE PACKAGING INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- GRAND AMERICAN BANK TRUST
- GUANGZHOU FREE TRADE ZONE TAOJIN ( Makati, THE PHILIPPINES )
- GUTIERREZ, SUNDIAM & J.P. VILLANUEVA ( Makati, THE PHILIPPINES )
- HAGRID MINING AND DEVELOPMENT LLC
- HASTINGS FINANCIAL CORP.
- HEALTHCORE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS INC. ( Wilmington, Delaware )
- HEALTH VIDA INC. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- HERITAGE COLLECTION LTD. ( Delaware & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- HONG KONG PRIVATE BANKERS
- HORNBLOWER INVESTMENTS INC. ( Colorado & West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA )
- HYPERCASH BANK LTD. ( Northridge, California )
- HYPER-CASH INC.
- IBA LTD. ( Belize City, BELIZE & Los Altos, California )
- INFINITY MINING CORP. ( Wurtsboro, New York & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- INTELECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS INC. ( Bangalore, INDIA )
- INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR CONSULTANTS ( Cancun, MEXICO )
- INTERNET MULTI-MEDIA CORPORATION ( Nevada )
- ITAL STONE INC.
- JANET LOSS C.P.A. ( Denver, Colorado )
- JESUP AND LAMONT GROUP HOLDINGS INC. ( New York, New York )
- JOSADEN INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- JOVAN HOLDINGS INC. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- JUNIUS EXPRESSWAY JINHUA CO. LTD. ( Jinhua, Zhejiang, CHINA )
- JUNIUS FINANCE INTERNATIONAL S.A. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- JUNIUS FINANCE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION ( Houston, Texas )
- KACHINA GOLD CORPORATION ( Topeka, Kansas & Nevada )
- LAKE VICTORIA FREE TRADE ZONE ( Fairfax, Virginia )
- LIGHT MANAGEMENT GROUP INC. ( Burlington, CANADA and Las Vegas, Nevada )
- LIVE AUDIO WRESTLING
- MADISON CONSULTING GROUP
- MAGNUM D'OR RESOURCES INC. ( Nevada & Ft. Lauderdale, Florida )
- MAPP BUILDING SERVICES AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY INC.
- MAPP BUILDING SERVICES AND DISTRIBUTING INC.
- MARTIN E. JANIS COMPANY INC. ( Chicago, Illinois )
- MARY BAKER INSTITUTE
- MARVIN WINICK B.SC. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
- MCCLENDON TRANSPORTATION GROUP INC.
- MEGAVISION LLC ( Grandview, Missouri )
- MELLON RESEARCH INC. ( Scottsdale, Arizona )
- MEYTEC CAPITAL HOLDINGS LIMITED ( Moville, County Donegal, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND )
- MIBABYWATCHER INC. ( Nevada )
- MICROGENIX CANADA INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- MICROGENIX INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- MICROGENIX FILTRATION SYSTEMS INC. ( Wyoming & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA & Bangkok, THAILAND )
- MICROGENIX MANUFACTURING INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- MICROGENIX PURIFICATION SYSTEMS INC. ( CANADA )
- MILLENIA CORPORATION ( Carson City, Nevada )
- MINERALS MINING CORPORATION ( Delaware & Herndon, Virginia )
- MISECURITY PLUS INC. ( Ontario, CANADA )
- MITRA NATIONAL BANK ( REPUBLIC OF NAURU )
- MIWATCHER INC. ( Nevada )
- MNWBSC INVESTMENTS CORP. ( Belize City, BELIZE )
- MORGAN INTERNATIONAL INC. ( Geneva, SWITZERLAND )
- MORGAN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT GROUP INC. ( PANAMA & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- MORGAN & MORGAN ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- MORGAN PHILLIPS INC.
- MOVIELAND DEVELOPMENT USA INC.
- NN ACQUISITION CORP.
- NATURALLY NIAGARA BEVERAGE CORP. ( Wilmington, Delaware & Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- NATURALLY NIAGARA INC.
- NEW WAVE WINDMILLS INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- OASIS TECHNOLOGY SRL. ( Zevio, Verona, ITALY )
- OFIR GOLD MINES ( Colorado & Jacksonville, Florida )
- OIL EXPLORATION INTERNATIONAL INC. ( Oregon )
- OPTICAL GRAPHICS INC. ( Las Vegas, Nevada )
- PNI INC. ( Portland, Oregon )
- PNI LLC. ( Portland, Oregon )
- PACIFIC NORTHWEST INSURANCE LLC. ( Portland, Oregon )
- PACIFIC PARADISE CASINOS CORPORATION
- PACIFIC PARADISE CITRUS CORPORATION
- PARAMOTOR AIR PRO INC. (aka) PARAMOTEUR AIR PRO INC. ( Quebec, CANADA )
- PAYLESS FURNITURE
- PEARLASIA FOUNDATION ( Los Altos, California )
- PEARL ASIAN MINING INDUSTRIES INC.
- PENSON FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. ( Dallas, Texas )
- PHOENIX SUMMUS CORPORATION
- POWELL MCDOUGALL INC. ( NEVIS & Dublin, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND )
- PRINCETON RESEARCH INC. ( Las Vegas, Nevada )
- PROGOLFTOURNAMENTS.COM ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. ( Podgorica, REPUBLIC OF MONTENEGRO )
- QUATHEMETIN CONSULTANTS LTD. ( Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA )
- QUATHEMETIN INC. ( USA )
- QUATHEMETIN INTERNATIONAL AG ( Switzerland )
- QUATHEMETIN INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO. LTD.
- QUATHEMETIN GSD LIMITED (aka) QUATHEMETIN GOVERNMENT SERVICES DIVISION LTD.
- RRG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- RAINBOW RIVER HOLDINGS LTD.
- RED ROCK DRAGONS LTD.
- RESUMESONLINE INC. ( Ontario, CANADA )
- RICHARD TUCSON INTERNATIONAL S.A.
- RIVERBANK INVESTMENT CORP. ( Delaware; Hollywood, California & Northridge, California )
- RIVERTON FOUNDATION LTD.
- ROTUMAN DOMINION NATIONAL AIRLINES
- ROTUMAN NATIONAL COPRA CORPORATION
- ROTUMAN NATIONAL FISHING CORPORATION
- SAMPAIO Y SAMPAIO S.L.
- SANDRINGHAM INVESTMENTS LTD. ( Salt Spring Island, BC, CANADA & West Vancouver, BC, CANADA )
- SECOND BAVARIAN MINING CONSULTING ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- SECOND COLONIAL MINING ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- SECOND MONGOLIAN MINING SECURITY ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- SECURITPLUS INC.
- SECURITYPLUS INC. ( Delaware & Richmond Hill, Ontario, CANADA )
- SECURITY PLUS INC. ( Richmond Hill, Ontario, CANADA )
- SEEDTIME AND HARVEST BANK A.D. ( Podgorica, REPUBLIC OF MONTENEGRO )
- SEEDTIME AND HARVEST BANK S.A. DE C.V. ( Jalisco, Guadalajara, MEXICO )
- SEVILLE INVESTMENT FUNDS LTD.
- SHAW HERITAGE FOUNDATION ( Fair Oaks, California )
- SLATECO INTERNATIONAL INC.
- SLATECO INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC.
- SLATECO EARTH OPERATIONS INC.
- SPECIAL MACHINES INC.
- SPIRITUAL FREEDOM EXPRESSION
- SPREELAST AG
- SPRING BOARD LLC ( Portland, Oregon )
- SSERULANDA SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION ( Fairfax, Virginia )
- STARBURST DEVELOPMENTS LTD. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- STEELY LLC ( Portland, Oregon )
- STERLING BANK & TRUST ( Geneva, SWITZERLAND )
- STRATEGIC BANCORP ( Los Angeles, California )
- STRATEGIC SECURITIES LLC.
- SUISSE I.BI CAPITAL ADVISORS INC. ( SWITZERLAND )
- SUNCREST ENERGY INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA & Wyoming )
- SWEET SELECTIONS LTD. ( Las Vegas, Nevada )
- SWISS EURO CREDIT BANK
- TAONGI IMPORT TRADING COMPANY
- TAONGI REAL ESTATE AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ( Oregon )
- TERRABLOCK DEVELOPMENT JV INC.
- TERRABLOCK INC. ( Orlando, Florida )
- THE ANCIENT ROYAL HOUSE OF DAVID ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA & Nowra, NSW, AUSTRALIA )
- THE BERKSHIRE COLLECTION INC. ( Delaware )
- THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ( Canoga Park, California )
- THE FEINSTEIN REPORT INC. ( Las Vegas, Nevada )
- THE FIGHT NETWORK INCORPORATED
- THE FRANCIS GROUP LTD. ( ANGUILLA )
- THE GOLDBERG REPORT LTD. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- THE HERITAGE COLLECTION LTD. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( Beverly Hills, California )
- THE NEW WORLD INVESTMENT TRUST
- THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
- THE OWNERS GROUP ( Tyler, Texas )
- THE OWNERS GROUP ENTERTAINMENT CO.
- THE PFI GROUP
- THE PILLARS GROUP LIMITED ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- THE RRD SECURITIES LTD.
- THE RESTORATION PROJECT FOUNDATION ( ANGUILLA )
- THE ROAN MOUNTAIN INSTITUTE
- THE WINE PRESS INC.
- TIMR INC. ( Oregon )
- TRINITY SAVINGS BANK ( BELIZE and Grand Anse, GRENADA )
- TRUCKER DEVELOPERS INC. ( Morrilton, Arkansas )
- U.N. DOLLAR CORPORATION ( Jacksonville, Florida & Las Vegas, Nevada )
- UNIVERSAL PACIFIC INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. ( Belize City, BELIZE )
- UNIVERSAL PACIFIC INSURANCE CO. S.A. DE C.V. ( Jalisco, Guadalajara, MEXICO )
- VISTA CORPORATION
- WACO HOLDING COMPANY ( Nevada )
- WALL STREET DIRECT INC. ( Matthews, North Carolina )
- WALL STREET SECURITIES INC.
- WESTERN PACIFIC MINERALS LTD.
- WHITE HOLME HOLDINGS LTD. INC. ( Panama City, PANAMA )
- XCELARATOR INTERACTIVE INC. ( Nevada & New York, New York )
- XCELARATOR STUDIOS INC. ( Toronto, Ontario, CANADA )
- XCELARATOR MARKETING INC. ( Ontario, CANADA )
- YELLOW JACKET CORP. ( Utah )
[ EXHIBIT B ( immediately below ) ]
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK WORLD WIDE STOCK EXCHANGE ( DOMEX )
MINERALS MINING CORPORATION ( DOMEX stock symbol: MMNM )
12801 Worldgate Dr. - Suite 500
Herndon, Virginia 20170
TEL: (703) 871-3942
About The Company
On January 3, 2001 MINERALS MINING CORPORATION purchased all the mining properties' mineral interests known as Blackhawk, Alan, MMC, and Dean Mines located near Quincy, Plumas County, California with indicative proven reserves in excess of $5,000,000,000 billion. MINERALS MINING CORPORATION is committed to bringing the properties into production as soon as the weather permits.
[ EXHIBIT B ( immediately above ) ]
[ EXHIBIT C ( immediately below ) ]
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
In RE: COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC., THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK, THE BANK OF SALEM, THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE.
Filing Date: 01AUG00
Notes To Financial Statements
1. SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT ACCOUNTING POLICIES
Description of Business
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. is engaged in the mining development industry. Since October 22, 1974 COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. has owned and operated thirty nine ( 39 ) mines and one ( 1 ) mill site at Quincy, California in Plumas County and engaged in the exploration of said mines for the production of precious metals like gold and silver.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. will apply for a license in Las Vegas, Nevada to conduct Life Extension programs and to operate hotels and casinos.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. will not capitalize property taxes on its mining properties until the mines are ready for operation and development.
There are no assets outside the United States which need to be translated into U.S. dollars using exchange rates.
The exchange rate for DOMINION Dollars of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK is one ( 1 ) Dominion Dollar to one ( 1 ) U.S.A. Dollar.
2. DEFERRED CHARGES AND OTHER ASSETS
In Thousand Dollars
Deferred Mining Exploration Costs...................$ 3,253
Deferred mining exploration costs were incurred in prior years with the amounts being estimated based on the prevailing costs of mining exploration at that time due to the absence of supporting documentation.
On April 13, 1996 COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. issued shares of stocks valued at $3,252,669 to pay for its obligation arising thereto.
DEFERRED OPERATING EXPENSES
Related to additional sale of Common shares.........$ 1,480
Prior years expenses..................................……………801
Total Operating Expenses............................………..2,281
Total Deferred Charges and Other Assets...........…$ 5,534
3. RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS
GRAND AMERICAN BANK TRUST owns approximately 60% of COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. common stock as of June 30, 2000.
4. SALE OF MINING PROPERTIES
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. sold its mining interests in Plumas County, California to a foreign ecclesiastical sovereignty [ THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ] in exchange for Treasury Bills ("T-Bills") having a face value of $2,418,000,000 issued by THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ("DOM"). THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills, payable without interest, mature on May 27, 2005.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. has booked THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills at face value.
As additional consideration, THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK has credited to the account of COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. 300,000,000 DOMINION dollars ( the official currency of COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC.), from which COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. has acquired a 5-year Certificate of Deposit ( CD ) issued by THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK state owned and licensed bank, BANK OF SALEM.
BANK OF SALEM is not licensed within the United States of America, nor is it associated with any U.S.A. bank.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK, as an ecclesiastical sovereignty, has suffered significant adverse publicity because journalists and others have falsely labeled THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK as a "country" when in fact THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK has always classified itself as an "ecclesiastical sovereignty." The major negative publicity is available at THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK news section link to its web site at http://www.melchizedek.com
The ability of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK to pay THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills at maturity is subject to a number of conditions, such as its acquisition of sufficient foreign capital or the Plumas mines producing enough revenues to pay off THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills at maturity.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. has agreed to put the mines into production on behalf of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK, and will be permitted to retain as much as 60% of net revenues from production to pay down the principal amount of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills before maturity.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK received title to the mining properties through THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, a corporation incorporated under the laws of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK, which is qualified to do business in California and Florida, and which is separately incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK is the controlling shareholder of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, which is not related to the similarly named INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ( IMF ).
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE shares are quoted on the offshore internet stock exchange DOMINION WORLD WIDE STOCK EXCHANGE ( DOMEX ) that is regulated and managed by THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK outside the United States.
It may be necessary for THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK to sell its shares in THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE to pay off THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills, however it is unknown if a sufficient market will develope for those shares. In the alternative, COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. has an option, at any time prior to maturity, to elect to receive full payment for THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills in the form of DOMINION dollars. COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. may elect to exercise this option should a strong market emerge for DOMINION Dollars.
According to THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK there are less than $100,000,000 of THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK T-Bills issued to THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK citizens and third parties prior to those issued to COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC.
THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK has indicated that its reason for acquiring the Quincy, California mining properties is based on its plan to float an Internet and printed currency, DOMINION dollars, in the world market.
With the proven reserves at the Quincy, California property in Plumas County, THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK currency can be backed by gold.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. top officers are THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK citizens and THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ambassadors-at-large of this ecclesiastical sovereignty, but THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK owns none of the securities issued by COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC..
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. is not involved in any legal proceeding, which is considered to be ordinary routine litigation incident to its business.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. has not filed a federal income tax return because there are no earnings to report.
7. NAME CHANGE
On September 18, 1999 COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. name was changed to COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC. The accounting year remains December 31.
COUNTRYLAND WELLNESS RESORTS INC.
[ EXHIBIT C ( immediately above ) ]
Independent in-depth research indicates that while Harold F. Harris fronts as executive spokesperson for GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION, THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK leader Mark Logan Pedley is - by proxy - the major stockholder who controls GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION, depicted in his March 22, 2002 e-mail sent to THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK Ambassador-at-Large Van Arthur Brink, as follows:
[ EXHIBIT D ( immediately below ) ]
-------- Begin Original Message --------
From: "David T.N. Korem" [ MARK LOGAN PEDLEY ] firstname.lastname@example.org
To: "Van A. Brink" [ VAN ARTHUR BRINK ] email@example.com
Subject: Re: Follow-Up Questions
Sent: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:08:28 -0800
SEE MY ANSWERS IN CAPS BELOW
-------- Begin Quoted Message --------
From: "Van A. Brink" [ VAN ARTHUR BRINK ] firstname.lastname@example.org
To: "David T.N. Korem" [ MARK LOGAN PEDLEY ] email@example.com
Subject: Follow-Up Questions
Sent: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:14:24
David, some good news:
I anticipate completion of the audits by next Friday, per conversation with auditor today.
GOOD NEWS. SORRY'VE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH BUT HAD A STINT IN THE HOSPITAL, YET ALL BETTER NOW.
This accountant has been looking at all the numbers and feeling slighted at only $2,500 per entity audited, he came to me this afternoon wanting $150,000 cash for each entity audited. I had a handshake agreement with him on audit pricing, not a written agreement signed by him. You'd think I'd learn by now.
There are the six ( 6 ) entities being audited:
- PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D., a Montenegro bank that will have $1,000,000,000 billion I'm wanting to exchange for shares in an Over-The-Counter or Pink Sheets company;
- CYBERWORLD BANK;
- PACIFIC INVESTMENT AND TRADE BANK;
- MARITIME DEVELOPMENT BANK;
- THE FRANCIS GROUP INC.; and,
- CASCADE ACCEPTANCE LLC.
THE FRANCIS GROUP INC. and CASCADE ACCEPTANCE LLC. have to be audited to support the share value that is assigned to PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. The obvious block is, of course, I don't happen to have an extra $900,000 in cash right now.
I negotiated him down to $10,000 per entity audited. I don't happen to have $60,000 right now, either. So I've negotiated payment terms. He will finish and release the audits by next Friday in exchange for $2,500 in cash over and above what I've already paid him and the balance over 4 months.
I don't feel like starting over with another auditor. I want to get on with it. That being said, here are the items he just asked me for:
1. Internet addresses he can pull up that will confirm share prices of UN DOLLAR CORPORATION ( UDLL ) and THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( IMR ) on September 30, 2001 ( date of audit report ). I figure UN DOLLAR CORPORATION ( UDLL ) information could be pulled up at http://www.nasdaq.com
but I don't know if that would show back history. Any thoughts on how to come up with that, also does THE DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK WORLD WIDE STOCK EXCHANGE ( DOMEX ) have a website where prices on 30SEP01 could be confirmed by an independent auditor?
HERE, AT DOMEX, YOU CAN SEE THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( IMR ) LAST TRADED FOR $115.00 IN JUNE [ 2001 ], AT: http://web.archive.org/web/20020612164233/www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/timr.htm
HERE AT BLOOMBERG YOU CAN FIND NEWS THAT UN DOLLARS CORP. ( Pink Sheets stock symbol: UDLL ) BECAME SLATECO INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC., AT: http://www.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?T=marketsquote99_news.ht&s=APFarPRcrU2xhdGVj
HERE AT NASDAQ YOU CAN SEE THAT SLATECO INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. ( SLIG ) WAS $10.00 PER SHARE END OF SEPTEMBER [ 2001 ], AT: http://quotes.nasdaq.com/quote.dll?page=charting&mode=DrilldownFrameset&symbol=SLIG&selected=SLIG&months=12&elem=0
2. You sent me the executed Deeds of Assignment from THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( IMR ) for PACIFIC INVESTMENT AND TRADE BANK, CYBERWORLD BANK, and MARITIME DEVELOPMENT BANK, and rather than go through FedEx for confirmations, can you have a guru set your FAX machine to read “IMR” and the phone number, and then FAX a copy of those Deeds of Assignment to: +256 41 348286. He'll accept FAX authentication of the documents we have.
3. He also wants to see stock share certificates from UN DOLLAR CORP. - now SLATECO INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. ( SLIG ) - and from THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE ( IMR ) that correspond to those deeds of assignment. Again, FAX copies will do (originals can catch up later).
Other than that the auditor seems to be happy with the audit documentation. That could change as the week progresses. If he thinks of anything else, he would want to have on file to cover his butt should he ever be questioned on how he arrived at the numbers presented. Right now he's waffling on how to present organizational costs as an asset vs. government fees, and the like, as being pure expense items. Doesn't really matter which way he goes. Just want it done. Again, FAX number to use: +256 41 348286 ( Kampala, Uganda ). Don't need originals. FAX copies will do.
I've wanted to proceed with an earnest money agreement with GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION but the e-mail address I have doesn't work. I asked you for this in other e-mails. Forgive my redundant request in this matter. I need to have the ability to pledge shares as collateral for a loan to cover these expenses and some other items. Will absolutely come through on delivering a bank with approximately $1,000,000,000 billion in audited asset net worth. Can you help me speed this process along?
One thought I had today was that of not only bargaining on the auditing prices of the present companies, but also for additional companies to be audited. I named six ( 6 ) additional companies, but could substitute GLOBAL RESERVE CORP. for one of them I think. With an audited statement, GLOBAL RESERVE CORP. could go Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board rather than Pink Sheets, couldn't it?
THAT IS A GOOD IDEA TO AUDIT GLOBAL RESERVE CORP. AT SAME TIME! BUT FOR IT TO MAKE SENSE, IT SEEMS THAT GLOBAL RESERVE CORP. SHOULD OWN AN ASSET WHERE THE AUDITOR IS LOCATED.
I don't know what all GLOBAL RESERVE CORP. would have in it but it would have a bank worth an approximate $1,000,000,000 billion and some other assets, perhaps DOMEX and Over-The-Counter stocks? This auditor is by no means a Big Three name, but he is a Certified Public Accountant with a license in good standing. $10,000 is a bargain. What do you think?
I don't have straight bank accounts lined up for any offshore bank. You've mentioned being able to establish such accounts at a bank in Latvia [ PARITATE BANKA (aka) PRIVATBANK ], but I'm questioning how long that might still be good for, if the account is in the offshore bank's name and denominated in U.S. dollars. The anti-offshore pressure is intense on foreign banks that wish to offer U.S. dollar accounts to offshore banks. CIBC just axed all offshore banks. The Caribbean is virtually closed, so too is the Central and South Pacific.
THEY KICKED MY FRIENDS MONTENGRO AND GRENADA BANKS OUT OF THE BANK IN LATVIA [ PARITATE BANKA (aka) PRIVATBANK ] BECAUSE OF PRESURE FROM AMERICAN AGAINST THOSE JURISDICTIONS.
I have a roundabout approach that would work - Open a FOREX trading account. Add funds at any time. Withdrawals, once a month, with 10 international banking days' notice. Professional FOREX trading management, provided on a profit sharing split of 50/50, which I negotiated ‘up’ from their traditional 40/60-split arrangement with retail customers. Figure the average post-split returns monthly at between 2-5%. More info: at http://www.ForexAfrica.com
works with large FOREX firms in London and New York. A $3,000 minimum opening placement is required for the wholesale 50/50 account.
SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. IT COULD ALSO BE DONE WITH STOCK AND BOND ACCOUNTS. BANKASIA AG, A DOMINION OF MELCHIZEDEK ( DOM ) BANK, HAS HAD A STOCK BROKERAGE ACCOUNT AT A MAJOR VANCOUVER FIRM FOR ABOUT 7-YEARS.
In these post 9/11 days I think the only ways remaining for an offshore bank to have a bank account at all are these:
A. In something other than U.S. dollars, then do a FOREX transfer to an U.S. dollars account not in the bank's name; and,
B. Through a Trust company, at both FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL BANK INC. and FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA LIMITED, we did this through FIDELITY MANAGEMENT & TRUST ( SVG ). These days, however I don't think you would get away with noting a "for further credit to ( insert name of bank )" and "for final credit to ( insert account holder name and number )." You'd just have to have it something like Lighthouse Trust Company - or whatever - and then note, "Re: SEEDTIME AND HARVEST BANK A.D. ( 342885 )," or whatever 'account number' PLATINUM BANK A.D. assigned for it.
There would be nothing to prevent you from forming such a Trust company and establishing a commercial banking relationship. I'm doing that over here in Kampala, and providing services to several offshore banks ( NILE BANK LTD., ORIENT BANK LTD., and OSAKA BANK LTD. in Kampala ) through VICTORIA CORPORATE SERVICES LTD. ( VCS ) here.
There has to be some place to catch income for disbursement. If you do form a Trust company, and transact funds through it on behalf of any bank, do keep track of everything so you can survive an audit.
That's it. Help me get these information items completed so we can have the audit reports finished. FAX copies alone will do. Confirmed that with him. The FAX number, again, is: +256 41 348286.
SENT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU RECEIVED 3 PAGES.
-------- End Original Message --------
[ EXHIBIT D ( immediately above ) ]
[ EXHIBIT E ( immediately below ) ]
-------- Begin Original Message --------
From: "David T.N. Korem" [ MARK LOGAN PEDLEY ] firstname.lastname@example.org
To: "Van A. Brink" [ VAN ARTHUR BRINK ] email@example.com
Subject: Follow-up Follow-up Questions
Sent: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:51:07 -0700
MY REPLIES IN ALL CAPS BELOW
-------- Begin Quoted Message --------
From: "Van A. Brink" [ VAN ARTHUR BRINK ] firstname.lastname@example.org
To: "David T.N. Korem" [ MARK LOGAN PEDLEY ] email@example.com
Subject: Follow-up Questions
Sent: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:14:28 -0700
Trying to think through an outline of how to proceed on PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. ( Republic Of Montenegro ) to ADATOM.COM INC. [ stock symbol: ADTM ] brings up some additional questions:
1. You noted that THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] is majority shareholder of ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ], and that there is something like 28,000 other shares outstanding that are controlled by other investors over whom THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] has no influence or control.
In looking up ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] at http://www.nasdaq.com
seems like I remember that the note is that there are 85,000,000 +/- million total shares and that the last trade was at $0.02 per share. If ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] is an empty shell having no present assets and no business in operation other than simple maintenance of the shell ( and I am assuming this is true ), assuming that we stuff PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. ( having a certified audit ) into ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ], that would put the book value of ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] shares at $11.76.
THE WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IS TO HAVE THE EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS OF WHATEVER COMAPNY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFER INTO ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] SELL ALL BUT 85,000 OF THEIR SHARES BACK TO THE COMPANY THAT WANT TO TAKE PUBLIC IN EXCHANGE FOR A NOTE CONVERTIBLE INTO STOCK. THEN AFTER THE SPIN OFF CONVERTS THE NOTES BACK INTO STOCK. THIS PRESERVES THE ASSET VALUE AND AUDIT VALUE BECUASE THE NOTE WILL BE EQUAL TO THE BOOK VALUE OF THE STOCK. OF THE 85,000,000 MILLION OUTSTANDING, SOMETHING LIKE 28,000,000 MILLION OF THAT BELONGS TO THE PUBLIC. SO, WHAT WE DO IS WHEN WE SPIN OFF WE ONLY PAY 1 SHARE TO THE ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] SHAREHOLDERS FOR EVERY SHARE THEY CURRENTLY HAVE, WHICH WILL GIVE THE SHAREHOLDERS - INCLUDING THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] - 85,000 SHARES, SO THAT THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] HAS MORE THAN THAT. YOU CAN GIVE MORE SHARES TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] ON THE SIDE.
Not much of a question, yet, I know. Here we go:
a. How many of the 85,000,000 +/- million shares would you see going to PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. present ownership?
ZERO, AS EXPLAINED ABOVE.
b. You noted that your partners were not interested in giving up control of the company ( perhaps that comment was related to IBA LTD. ( Belize ) specifically and not to ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] – can you clarify? ). Accepting this as reasonable, would your side not need to add over $1,000,000,000 billion in auditable assets or other agreed-valuable consideration to the ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] picture?
THE REASON WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP CONTROL OF ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] IS, THAT IT IS OUR SOURCE OF SPIN-OFFS.
c. The reason I’m asking is that you wrote some months ago that public shells could be obtained for $150,000 to $250,000 in cash. Would not allowing 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 in shares for that be reasonable or more than reasonable? If not, what would?
THIS IS ONLY THE CASH PORTION, BUT USUALLY THE OWNER WANTS TO RETAIN 20% FOR HIMSELF AND THE PUBLIC, AND ONLY ISSUE AN ADDITIONAL 80%. I KNOW OF A CASE RECENTLY WHERE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY - A REAL COMPANY IN HONG KONG - PAID $750,000 CASH AND GAVE UP AROUND 10% OF THEIR COMPANY FOR A PINK SHEET LISTING. THE SAME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BUY ADATOM.COM INC. FROM US. ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] IS LIKE A GOOSE LAYING GOLDEN EGGS.
2. You noted that existing shareholders in ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] paid cash when the stock was trading at $5 per share. I’m assuming that this refers to the holders of the 28,000 shares, not to THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] now holding the remaining of the 85,000,000 +/- million shares.
THAT ONLY APPLIED TO ABOUT 20,000,000 MILLION OF THE 85,000,000 MILLION.
Did ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] ever have any tangible assets? If so, what happened to them? The web-posted info referred to something about medical services or supplies, as I recall.
BECAUSE OF THE DOT.COM BOOM AND BUST, THEY BUSTED AND LOST ALL THEIR ASSETS AND BUSINESS.
3. You wrote about spinning off:
((( We could place 100% of the IBC that holds 50% of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. into ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ], spin that 100% off, and then the public company could by the other 50% from the other shareholder of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. )))
I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT, AS:
((( WE COULD PLACE 100% OF THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ( IBC ) HOLDING 50% of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. INTO ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ], SPIN THAT 100% OFF, AND THEN THE ‘NEW’ INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ( IBC ) PUBLIC COMPANY COULD ‘BUY’ THE OTHER 50% FROM THE OTHER SHAREHOLDER OF PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. )))
The two ( 2 ) listed with Montenegro owners of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. are Zig [ James Gregory Ziegler ] and Nichol [ Nichol Cruz Ottley Moran ]. We could get international business companies [ IBCs ] for each owner and then do change of ownership with Montenegro, as you really need to do now with SEEDTIME AND HARVEST BANK A.D.
YES, YOU ARE CORRECT. WE NEED TO DO THIS WITH SEEDTIME AND HARVEST BANK A.D. BUT I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY FOLDED PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. INTO PROVIDENCE S.A. AND COVENANT S.A. AS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IBC JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS OR WHICHEVER BANK YOU ALREADY HAVE THOSE IBCs IN.
On placing 50% ownership with ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] and then “spinning it off,” what does that mean? Spinning it off as a wholly owned subsidiary? Spinning it off as its own public company with no remaining relevance to ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ]? What? My ignorance is showing again!
YES, AFTER SPIN-OFF, THAT MEANS DISTRIBUTING THE SHARES OF ONE COMPANY - THE SUB-COMPANY - TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE OTHER PARENT, ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ].
My curiosity centers around where is the balance sheet value to ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] for spinning something off?
THE ONLY VALUE IS TO GIVE ‘DIVIDENDS’ TO ITS SHAREHOLDERS.
4. Previously I asked, “Does a private company have to be wholly owned before its shares, if held by a company that does seek to go public may do so?”
I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THE GRAMMAR OF THIS QUESTION. PERHAPS YOU COULD ASK IT DIFFERENTLY.
To this you replied, “No, but to become public through a spin off it does.”
YOU CAN SPIN PART OF A COMPANY OFF, BUT THAT MAKES IT MORE COMPLICATED WITH MORE RED TAPE.
My new question, then, is in 3 parts:
a. How easy is this to do, if the company wholly owns its assets and the shareholders unanimously agree to being absorbed by an existing publicly traded company?”
IT IS VERY EASY IF THE SHAREHOLDERS, OF THE COMPANY TO BE SPUN OFF, ARE 100% COOPERATIVE.
b. What is to prevent a publicly traded company from simply spinning off any IBC it acquires and stuffs with anything? Nothing? That’s GREAT! Uganda companies or Dominican Republic companies or any other jurisdiction’s companies could instantly go public in this scenario; am I right?
YES. GO TO HTTP://WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM
AND PUNCH IN OUR TRADING SYMBOLS " AQRR " AND " IBBFF " AND YOU WILL SEE TWO ( 2 ) THAT WERE ALREADY SPUN OFF WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS FROM ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ]. THE REASON IT WORKS IS BECAUSE ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] IS LISTED ON NASDAQ.
c. What cash costs are there in spinning off any company? This opens a whole world of possibilities. Can American corporations also be spun off so readily? Another world. I’d have some candidates in several worlds.
OUR " AQRR " IS REGISTERED IN 'OREGON', AND " IBBFF " IN 'BELIZE'. I'M NOW CHARGING BETWEEN $50,000 AND $150,000 AND ASKING 80% OF COMPANIES TO SPIN THEM OFF. I HAVE MANY INTERESTED, AND NEGOTIATIONS ONGOING FOR A 2-FOR-1 AND 5-FOR-1 DEAL WITH LESS THAN 80% STOCK. ONE DEAL IS FOR $20,000,000,000 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF PRODUCING OIL WELLS, BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANY CASH. I WANTED TO HAVE AQRR BECOME PART OWNER IN ANTARTICA – “AQ..” IS THE COUNTRY CODE FOR ANTARCTICA - BUT NEEDED CASH SO, I TOOK THE OFFER TO SELL THAT OIL DEAL FOR $150,000 AND THE FIRST $15,000 COMES THIS WEEK. IT COULD BE TOUGH IF WE DO TOO MANY, AS THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR SECURITIES DEALERS ( NASD ) MIGHT NOT WISH TO SEE ANY MORE STOCK SYMBOLS ISSUED OR MIGHT BALK WITH CUSIP.
5. I previously questioned, and you replied, as follows:
((( If so, if THE FRANCIS GROUP LTD. - for instance - merged as a wholly owned subsidiary of IBA LTD. ( Belize ), which is already on BISE [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE ] and Pink Sheets, FRANCIS could list separately on both BISE and Pink Sheets? )))
I'M GUESSING THIS IS TRUE. WHAT I'M NOT SURE OF, HOWEVER IS THE ADVANTAGE IN THE SCENARIO OF WANTING TO HYPOTHECATE STOCKS.
((( Would shares in FRANCIS, the listed company, be awarded to the former FRANCIS owners in addition to the IBA LTD. ( Belize ) stocks they received in exchange for FRANCIS ? )))
LET'S NOT USE IBA LTD. AS AN EXAMPLE, SINCE THE SPIN-OFF WILL COME FROM ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ]. BUT AFTER THE SPIN-OFF, WE CAN ALSO GET SHARES LISTED ON THE BELIZE INTERNATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE ( BISE ) IF YOU LIKE THAT IDEA.
((( This is a good question, but I think it would be best to pass THE FRANCIS GROUP LTD. ownership through THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] before ending up in ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] from whence it will be spun off, since THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] would lose control of ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] if it issued shares directly to the shareholders of FRANCIS. )))
This gets us back to the notion that THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] is not willing to lose control of a company, even an empty shell company and even for fair and more than fair consideration by way of shares allowed for THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] previous acquisition of the shell company.
THE REASON THAT WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP CONTROL OF ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] IS THAT IT IS OUR GOOSE THAT IS STARTING TO LAY GOLDEN EGGS.
Who the Chairman / CEO, etc. is, really doesn’t matter to me much. Been there, done that, more than enough times to be quite willing for others to have all the prestige and glory.
SINCE YOUR COMPANY IS BEING SPUN OFF, IT MAINTAINS IT’S CURRENT MANAGEMENT AND WE DON'T GET INVOVLED IN RUNNING THE COMPANY THAT IS BEING SPUN OFF AT ANY STEP IN THE PROCESS, EXCEPT TO COMMUNCIATE WITH CUSIP, NASD, AND DISTRIBUTION TO ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] SHAREHOLDERS.
What concerns me is not the titleship or even directorship of control, if there are some irrevocable agreements in place that control the formula by which equitable ownership is constituted and ever diluted thereafter or that govern the prices for which shares may be sold ( to prevent the SLIG scenario ). You wrote that THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] would have no problem with such an agreement on share price sales. That’s half of it, I guess. The other half would be on what basis in real underlying value new companies would be acquired and/or spun off ( so as to preserve the auditable book value of shares ).
THE CONVERTIBLE NOTES SHOULD SOLVE THIS QUESTION.
And the question is...
a. How do you see the acquisition by THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] / ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. proceeding?
UNTIL IT IS OWNED BY AN IBC I DON'T SEE IT GOING ANYWHERE, BUT WHEN THAT OCCURS WE CAN PROCEED, AS YOU WANT. ONLY THAT WE HAVE TO WORK OUT THE NUMBER OF SHARES YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] AFTER THE SPIN OFF. EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE AUDITED STATEMENTS FOR $1,000,000,000 BILLION OR MORE, I DON'T SEE IT AS REALLY HAVING SUCH A VALUE UNTIL THE MINES ARE PRODUCING NET GOLD ON A SUBSTANTIAL SCALE. SO IF YOU GIVE UP 5% OR 10% TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] IT SHOULDN'T REALLY BE A BURDEN. I'M WILLING TO VENTURE THAT THE ACTUAL COST TO THE SHAREHOLDERS IS MORE ALONG THE LINES OF LESS THAN 1% OF WHAT IS STATED IN THE FINACIAL STATEMENTS. TO GIVE A MARKET VALUE OVER-THE-COUNTER TO THAT, IT HAS TO BE WORTH 5% OR MORE.
b. How many shares in ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] would be received by the sellers of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D.?
IT WOULDN'T BE NECESSARY TO RECEIVE ANY BUT COULD ISSUE A NOMINAL AMOUNT.
c. How does that relate to the total number of outstanding shares in ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] or to the creation and issuance of new shares in ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ]?
AS OUTLINED ABOVE AND WITH USING THE CONVERTIBLE NOTE WE COULD MAKE IT COME OUT ANY WAY YOU WANT - SUBJECT TO THE 85,000 MENTIONED ABOVE - PLUS SOMETHING ON TOP OF THAT FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ], THAT THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] WOULD AGREE TO HOLD. THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] COULD ISSUE ITS OWN 'COMMON STOCK' FOR THE SHARES - OVER AND ABOVE THE 85,000 - TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY THAT WANTS TO GO PUBLIC SO THAT THERE IS NO LOSS OF PRINCIPAL.
d. What safeguards could be built-in to protect the trading value of shares received by the sellers of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D.?
SAME AS MENTIONED BEFORE, THAT THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE [ IMR ] - THE ONLY OTHER LARGE SHAREHOLDER - WOULD AGREE NOT TO SELL OR HYPOTHOCATE UNLESS IN CONCERT WITH OTHER LARGE SHAREHOLDERS.
e. What assurances would the sellers of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. have in the true substance value of future ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] acquisitions and spin offs as relates to ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] share book values?
f. What do I not understand now, that could turn around to bite me later?
YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND NOW, THAT A SPIN-OFF IS CLEAN AND GIVES YOU COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR OWN PUBLIC COMPANY.
6. Some Florida owner of SLIG [ SLATECO INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. ] stock, managed to get a loan against some shares. It was only an $800,000 loan, but it was a loan.
a. Would you mind sharing the details on how much stock was pledged LTV [ Loan To Value ], the interest rate and points charged, and what source made that loan? The expression “once bit, twice shy” comes to mind. But by structuring a non-depletion account, the lender would always be assured that the principal amount was intact and the claim to the lender’s interest was first priority on income produced through operation of that NDA.
BORROWER JOE HURST WAS SUPPOSED TO BORROW $15,000,000 MILLION AGAINST $7,000,000 MILLION, BUT THE LENDER ONLY LOANED $800,000 SO JOE IS SUING FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE.
b. Was it an institutional lender or a private party source lender? It is difficult for me to imagine a private party source being so suicidal in liquidating stocks.
HE'S A MAD MAN IN OHIO NAMED TONY OBRIEN, WHO RUNS CAPITAL MARKETS LLC.
c. Is that source capable of making a loan for a minimum of $10,000,000 million? $7,500,000 million is the minimum in this 25-30% per month buy/sell program. It could be that finding several lenders of the type that made the loan.
I DOUBT ONE COULD GET SUCH A LOAN FROM HIM, OR WOULD YOU WANT TO?
7. This is not a question, just some parting comments and news update:
I have it agreed in principle by one source that OTC / Pink Sheet stocks may be hypothecated. I am trying to obtain additional clarity on the underwriting criteria for such hypothecation.
Another source declined, stating that they would only hypothecate stock if the company is traded on a major exchange ( like NYSE or NASDAQ ) and has a 2-year history of not trading below $10 a share. If you know of such a company that would entertain taking on PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. in such a stock swap arrangement, it would be easy to make it right for you. The offered LTV at hypothecation (if the company stock offered as collateral meets that criteria) is 60%. I have a source that does not get into IMF [ INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ] regulated programs but does a similar buy/sell that produces 25-30% per month on capital net to client (and funds would be held in a non-depletion account at a major bank so that you know no one is going to run away with the cash).
There are plenty of “programs” out there that offer more sizzling rates of return, but the more modest, steady-Freddy yield pattern does quite appeal to me. “Under the radar” suits me just fine. If we received even $500,000,000 million in the right stock by exchange for PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D., that would be $300,000,000 million in loan funds that would produce a minimum of $75,000,000 million a month.
IT WILL BE HARD TO FIND A LISTED COMPANY THAT WOULD TAKE SUCH AN ASSET.
I mention this because, obviously, the underwriting criteria are essential to know in advance. I’m hoping that if we got $850,000,000 million in ADATOM.COM INC. [ ADTM ] stock ( for $1,000,000,000 billion in PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D. ) we could get at least 10% LTV [ Loan To Value ] in hypothecation, which would produce $21,000,000 + million a month in returns. I’m trying to confirm all of that now, laying all cards on the table (as I have done with you).
I’m inclined to go with the exchange of PROVIDENCE SAVINGS BANK A.D., even if I don’t receive prompt confirmation of acceptance potential by a hypothecator. There are enough other assets “in the fold” now, which I can test several different approaches to find the best way to go overall.
Look forward to hearing from you again.
IT IS MY PLEASURE TO WORK WITH YOU!
-------- End Original Message --------
[ EXHIBIT E ( immediately above ) ]
[ EXHIBIT F ( immediately below ) ]
-------- Begin Original Message --------
From: "Van A. Brink" [ VAN ARTHUR BRINK ] firstname.lastname@example.org
To: "David T.N. Korem" [ MARK LOGAN PEDLEY ] email@example.com
Subject: Re: Follow-up Follow-up Questions
Sent: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 02:43:21 -0700
David, prompt answers. Kinda like them, as relates to controlling our own listed Pink Sheets companies.
Our problem at the moment is how to come up with fresh IBCs or pay-up fees current on existing ones so we can then pay fees to Montenegro to change the ownership from Zig [ JAMES GREGORY ZIEGLER ] and Nichol [ NICHOL C. OTTLEY ] to IBCs or RDs [ REPUBLICA DE DOMINICA ( DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ) ] or Uganda companies or whatever).
Ideas on that?
-------- End Original Message --------
[ EXHIBIT F ( immediately above ) ]
GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) deposited, into their account at NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON, a number of shares of several spin-off entities and 1,500,000 shares of stock in GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ).
There is evidence in the past that Elvira Grace Gamboa used stock in GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) to obtain control of ADATOM.cOM INC. ( ADTM ).
[ EXHIBIT G ( immediately below ) ]
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
In RE: FIRST CANADIAN AMERICAN HOLDING CORPORPORATION, Sandy Winick, ADATOM.COM CORP., Gordon Lee, GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION, THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, Elvira Grace Gamboa.
EXHIBIT 10.1 - Material Contract
STOCK EXCHANGE AGREEMENT
This Stock Exchange Agreement dated January 7, 2002 is by and between THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, a foreign corporation and ADATOM.COM CORP., a Delaware corporation traded OTC under the symbol "ADTM."
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of and in reliance on the mutual promises and representations and warranties contained in this Agreement, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE and ADATOM.COM CORP. agree as follows:
1. THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE shall acquire 25,000,000 newly issued shares (subject to Regulation S of the Securities Act Rules) of ADATOM.COM CORP. ( representing control of ADTM ) in exchange for 10,000 common unrestricted shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( USA OTC symbol: GLBR ) valued at $238,800 USD based on the closing bid of $23.88 per share on Friday, December 21, 2001.
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE certifies that it is not an U.S. person and is not acquiring the securities for the account or benefit of any U.S. person.
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE has been informed and agrees that the offer and sale of ADATOM.COM CORP. securities under this Agreement has been made pursuant to Regulation S and that the resale and/or transfer of such securities is prohibited except in accordance with the provisions of Regulation S, pursuant to registration under the Act or pursuant to an available exemption from registration; and that hedging transactions may not be conducted unless in compliance with the Act.
2. The execution and delivery of this Agreement and the consummation of the transactions contemplated in this Agreement have been, or will be prior to closing, duly authorized by all requisite corporate actions on the part of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE and ADATOM.COM CORP. This Agreement has been duly executed and delivered by THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE and ADATOM.COM CORP. and constitutes the valid, binding, and enforceable obligation of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE and ADATOM.COM CORP.. Both parties will provide copies of corporate resolutions authorizing the Agreement to the other party prior to the closing of this Agreement.
3. The parties specifically agree to execute or cause to be executed as reasonably requested by any other party from time to time such instruments and documents as may be necessary in order to carry out and effectuate the purposes of this Agreement. The parties agree to execute and deliver, simultaneously with the execution of this Agreement, a hold-harmless agreement between THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE and ADATOM.COM CORP. Further, at closing, ADATOM.COM CORP. will elect Elvira Gamboa, president of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, to its current board of directors.
4. Gordon Lee, president of ADATOM.COM CORP., will deliver all books and records of ADATOM.COM CORP., on floppy disk, to Elvira Gamboa, president of THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE, at closing at 1156 Shadow Hill Way, Beverly Hills, California at 4:00 P.M. on January 2, 2002. ADATOM.COM CORP. represents, and THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE agrees, that ADATOM.COM CORP. is being sold on an "as is" basis. This is the entire agreement of the parties and supercedes any previous verbal or written negotiations. Any changes or amendments of this agreement are not effective unless in writing and signed by all parties. There are no verbal or written representations or warranties of any kind made by Gordon Lee or ADATOM.COM CORP. in conjunction with this transaction.
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE represents that, by virtue of it respective economic bargaining power or otherwise, it has had access to or have been furnished with, prior to or concurrently with closing, information necessary to make an informed decision under this Agreement, and that THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE has had the opportunity to ask questions of and receive answers from ADATOM.COM CORP. officers and directors, or any party acting on their behalf, concerning the business of ADATOM.COM CORP. and that they have had the opportunity to obtain any additional information, to the extent that ADATOM.COM CORP. possesses such information or can acquire it without unreasonable expense or effort, necessary to verify the accuracy of information obtained or furnished by ADATOM.COM CORP.
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE has been informed and agrees that there are a number of lawsuits pending against ADATOM.COM CORP. for non-payment of past due invoices, etc., which are from ADATOM.COM CORP. past business of e-commerce and B2B. These lawsuits have not been resolved and continue as a corporate obligation for the new management of ADATOM.COM CORP.
5. Notwithstanding the obligations set forth in paragraph 1 of the Agreement, THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE will deliver to ADATOM.COM CORP. $5,000 (USD) in cash or cashier's check drawn on a California bank on January 2, 2002 and 1,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION, within 30-days of the execution of this Agreement. ADATOM.COM CORP. will deliver said consideration to Gordon Lee, which will settle all debts and obligations between ADATOM.COM CORP. and Gordon Lee as contemplated by the Agreement.
In an individual capacity, Gordon Lee hereby agrees to grant THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE a 1-month option to purchase the 1,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION from him for $15,000. Should THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE not exercise its option, Gordon Lee agrees to sell the 1,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION at the rate of 100 shares every 2-weeks maximum.
Gordon Lee, President
Gordon Lee, an Individual
1156 Shadow Hill Way
Beverly Hills, California
Elvira Gamboa, President
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE
[ EXHIBIT G ( immediately above ) ]
Melchizedek Network Stock Deal In Court -
The October 10, 2003 filed U.S. District Court ( Las Vegas, Nevada ) federal case entitled NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATION vs. Harold F. Harris, et al. [ CASE NO.: 03-CV-00039 RLH-RJJ ] recorded, amongst other information, the following:
Upon NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON discovery of the substantial deficit in the GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) account, and subsequent to NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON internal investigation of the circumstances involving this matter, NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON became aware of 'significant suspicious trading activity' involving GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) and 'other securities similarly held' in the GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ) account at NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON. The 'daily volumes' and 'trading prices' tend to suggest 'manipulative practices and trades designed to influence the perceived value of the securities based on the last reported price'.
On December 10, 2002 ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) informed NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON that the DEPOSITORY TRUST AND CLEARING CORPORATION ( DTCC ) - a New York corporation - shorted ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) 1,500,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) stock based on 'cancellation of Certificate No. 5193' dated July 8, 2002 in the name of ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) as 1ST GLOBAL STOCK TRANSFER LLC 'issued Certificate No. 5193' dated July 8, 2002 representing 1,500,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) in the name of ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ).
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) immediately passed the short through to NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON in an apparent violation of Article 8 of the UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE ( UCC ).
On December 11, 2002 NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON asserted its rights under Article 8 of the UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE (UCC) and informed 1ST GLOBAL STOCK TRANSFER LLC of the 'limitations on the issuer ability to cancel an outstanding block of stock by corporate resolution', whereupon 1ST GLOBAL STOCK TRANSFER LLC 'revoked cancellation of the Certificate No. 5193' dated July 8, 2002 representing 1,500,000 shares of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) in the name of ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) and informed GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) that the 'cancellation would not stand unless GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) obtained a valid Court order' to that effect.
Upon learning of the 'revocation of the cancellation of Certificate No. 5193', GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) fired 1ST GLOBAL STOCK TRANSFER LLC as its transfer agent and chose to 'act as its own transfer agent'.
On or about December 12, 2002 GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) contacted DEPOSITORY TRUST AND CLEARING CORPORATION ( DTCC ) directly, trying to enforce the cancellation of Certificate No. 5193, however aware of the legal requirements of Article 8 of the UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE ( UCC ), DEPOSITORY TRUST AND CLEARING CORPORATION ( DTCC ) refused to recognize the cancellation without a valid Court order.
On January 6, 2003 the Florida 15th Judicial Circuit Court in Palm Beach County, Florida 'issued a Court order canceling stock Certificate No. 5193' of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) dated July 8, 2002.
NEVWEST SECURITIES CORPORATON asserted that the Florida 15th Judicial Circuit Court Order was 'invalid, because:
(A) The stock 'Certificate No. 5193' of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ) dated July 8, 2002 was in the name of ROYAL BANK OF CANADA DAIN RAUSCHER INC. ( RBC ) that was not a party to the hearing; and,
(B) The supporting evidence used in the Florida 15th Judicial Circuit Court hearing appeared to contain fraudulent misrepresentations by both:
- Elvira Grace Gamboa chairperson of the Board of Directors and president of GAMBOA PROPERTIES INC. ( GPI ); and,
- Harold F. Harris executive vice-president of GLOBAL RESERVE CORPORATION ( GLBR ).
On March 17, 2004 - over 1-year later - the Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. District Court federal judge ordered the court action dismissed without prejudice for want of prosecution.
Melchizedek Network Untouchables -
During September 2007, one government law enforcement agent - who asked not to be identified - stated, "Sending them all to jail is easier said than done. If we began investigating complaints on all those surrounding THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK network crimes that occurred only 1-year ago, the process of interviewing witnesses and suspects, collecting evidence by seizing records in several foreign countries plus in the United States, reviewing evidence, securing grand jury witnesses, seating a grand jury, presenting evidence and witness testimonies to the grand jury, even if we were lucky enough in obtaining an indictment, a high probability exists that U.S. statutes of limitation will come to expired. If arrested, they'd probably be released from jail - pending their hearing - due to the length of time required to ready the case for prosecution. Furthermore, besides that type of case being too expensive to investigate and prosecute, such cases are not currently considered target priorities unless linked to terrorist financing or some other threat to national security. If so, then we'd have a budget for it. Unfortunately, at this time, they're not a priority."
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK criminal network was further explained-away as being somewhat untouchable for criminal arrests and prosecutions due to the sheer number of individuals geographically spanning several continents, which may see some South Pacific, Asian, Latin American, Eastern European, and other foreign country jurisdictional barriers hindering any widespread U.S. government investigation for a U.S. Court to receive in a timely manner.
In short, U.S. government law enforcement claims THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK criminal network is too large an organization with many clients and affiliates scattered throughout many countries around the world where criminal activity information is well compartmented and hidden from prying eyes.
If you believe lost investment monies attributable to an investment scheme fraud scheme or believe you have information surrounding what appears to be an investment fraud scheme, contact the U.S. SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION ( SEC ) internet website 'online complaint center', at: http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml
Elvira G. Gamboa practices her occupation as a State of California licensed real estate agent operating out-of Beverly Hills, California ( see further below ).
- - - -
REFERENCE(S): http://sec.edgar-online.com/2000/08/01/08/0000887531-00-000014/Section5.asp http://www.stockpatrol.com/article/key/amerossi_separated%20before%20birth http://www.asiapacificms.com/articles/cyberfraud_melchizedek/ http://www.atimes.com/oceania/BB17Ah01.html http://www.bise.bz/
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20020604062259/http://www.bise.bz/ http://web.archive.org/web/20010217051233/www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/mmnm.htm http://www.melchizedek.com/stocks/dettimr.htm
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/19980627062825/http://www.melchizedek.com/stocks/dettimr.htm http://www.melchizedek.com/stocks/mtn.htm
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/19980627062825/http://www.melchizedek.com/stocks/mtn.htm http://web.archive.org/web/19980627062949/http://www.melchizedek.com/stocks/emtn.htm
" target="_blank">http://http://web.archive.org/web/19980627062949/http://www.melchizedek.com/stocks/emtn.htm http://web.archive.org/web/20040103061046/melchizedek.to/DOMEX/dettimr.htm http://www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/mtn.htm
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20040103061046/http://www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/mtn.htm http://web.archive.org/web/20040111014112/http://www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/emtn.htm
" target="_blank">http://http://web.archive.org/web/20040111014112/http://www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/emtn.htm http://web.archive.org/web/20020804030607/www.melchizedek.to/DOMEX/stocks.htm http://www.undollars.com/
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20000312155311/http://www.undollars.com/ http://undollars.com
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://undollars.com http://www.undollars.com/
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20000312155311/http://www.undollars.com/ http://www.undollars.com/
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20000312155311/http://www.undollars.com/ http://web.archive.org/web/20000417042341/trmi.com/2001.htm http://web.archive.org/web/19990219211916/trmi.com/888.htm http://web.archive.org/web/20000417042341/trmi.com/2001.htm http://web.archive.org/web/20010301212746/www.mbeinstitute.org/ http://www.morganinternational.org/investments/index.html
" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20011217044254/http://www.morganinternational.org/investments/index.html http://ph.fgbmfi.net/fgbmfinet/ph/index.php?p=11 http://www.ca.fgbmfi.net/ http://www.fgbmfi-europe.com/introair.htm http://ph.fgbmfi.net/fgbmfinet/ph/index.php http://www.acts-29.net/acts-29net/www/ http://www.survivorsnet.org/newsroom/news15.html http://www.survivorsnet.org/pdfs/chea_fgbmfi.pdf http://newsroom.eworldwire.com/wr/030404/10070.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_of_Melchizedek http://www.secinfo.com/dV3p8.33k.htm http://www.njb.uscourts.gov/chambers2/winfield/98-44940_willy_Farah.pdf http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/affinity.htm http://www.alabamaagainstfraud.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=163 http://www.realestateagentsmaps.com/rea/beverly-hills/ca-250.html http://www.incredibleagents.com/real-estate-agents/CA/Beverly-Hills/The-International-Monetary-Res/Elvira-G-Gamboa/index.html
- - - -
RBC DAIN RAUSCHER INC. -
RBC DAIN RAUSCHER INC. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ROYAL BANK of CANADA ( RY: TSX, NYSE ), and one of the U.S. and world's largest full-service securities firms with more than 1,650 financial consultants and 5,000 employees serving individual investors and businesses through 149 coast-to-coast offices in 40 U.S. states, capital markets, and correspondent clients in select international and U.S. markets.
Assets Under Management: $125,000,000,000 billion
Number of accounts: 680,000
- - - -
DEPOSITORY TRUST and CLEARING CORPORATION ( DTCC ) -
In 2004, DTCC handled an average of more than $4,000,000,000,000 trillion in 'daily' trades.
DEPOSITORY TRUST and CLEARING CORPORATION ( DTCC ) was established in 1999, and is a holding company consisting of five ( 5 ) clearing corporations and one ( 1 ) depository, making it the World's largest financial services corporation dealing in post-trade transactions.
DTCC provides - through its subsidiaries - clearance, settlement, and information services for equities, corporate and municipal bonds, mutual funds, annuities and insurance, government and mortgage-backed securities, Over-The-Counter (OTC) credit derivatives, and emerging market debt trades.
- DEPOSITORY TRUST COMPANY ( DTC ) - Central securities repository where stock and bond certificates are held and exchanged, mostly electronically.
- NATIONAL SECURITIES CLEARING CORPORATION ( NSCC ) - Provides connectivity to thousands of brokers, dealers, banks, mutual funds, insurance carriers, and other financial intermediaries.
- FIXED-INCOME CLEARING CORPORATION ( FICC ) - Clearing corporation - formed (01JAN03) by merger of the GOVERNMENT SECURITIES CLEARING CORPORATION ( GSCC ) and the MBS CLEARING CORPORATION ( MBSCC ) - that clears and settles U.S. Government securities and mortgage-backed securities trades.
- DERIV LCC (aka) SERV LLC - Provides matching, confirmation, and payment services for the global Over-The-Counter (OTC) derivatives market.
- GLOBAL ASSET SOLUTIONS LLC - Provides a 'global information service' on 'corporate actions' worldwide.
- - - -
Elvira G. Gamboa [ Age: 56 ]
USA passport no.: 053578346
- Los Altos, California [ 9 addresses ]
- Redwood City, California [ 9 addresses ]
- Woodside, California [ 5 addresses ]
- Foster City, California [ 3 addresses ]
- San Francisco, California [ 3 addresses ]
- Menlo Park, California [ 3 addresses ]
- Big Bend, California [ 2 addresses ]
- La Honda, California [ 2 addresses ]
- Lafayette, California [ 2 addresses ]
- Palo Alto, California [ 1 address ]
- Beverly Hills, California [ 2 addresses ]
- Incline Village, Nevada [ 2 addresses ]
- THE PHILIPPINES [ 3 addresses ]
Elvira G. Gamboa
985 East Hillsdale Boulevard - 202
Foster City, California 94404
TEL: (408) 489-3135
Elvira G. Gamboa
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY RESERVE REAL ESTATE DIVISION
400 South Beverly Drive - 214
Beverly Hills, California 90212
TEL: (408) 489-3135
Elvira G. Gamboa
1156 Shadow Hill Way
Beverly Hills, California
TEL: (408) 489-3135
- Elvie Austin Gamboa
- Ernesto G. Gamboa
- Noel Gamboa
- - - -
Mark Logan Pedley (aka) Mark Wellington (aka) Tzemach David Korem (aka) Tzemach D. Korem (aka) David Tzemach Netzer Korem (aka) David T.N. Korem
950 San Antonio Rd.
Los Altos, California 94022
TEL: (650) 948-3889
- San Mateo, California [ 1 address ]
- Los Altos, California [ 2 addresses ]
- Big Bend, California [ 3 addresses ]
- Foster City, California [ 1 address ]
- Placerville, California [ 1 address ]
- Altadena, California [ 1 address ]
- Pasadena, California [ 1 address ]
- Boston, Massachusetts [ 2 addresses ]
- - - -
THE DOMINION OF MELCHEZIDEK
16 A King George Street