Re: buccaneer1961 post# 95971
Thursday, 11/10/2022 3:54:04 PM
Thursday, November 10, 2022 3:54:04 PM
Accordingly, we consider our rollup strategy to be one of the fastest ways to grow our business
and increase our market share before the HR-Tech industry reaches a competitive plateau. To
implement our rollup strategy, we will seek to acquire target companies (“targets”) that will be
additive to our SaaS, RaaS, and recruiting/direct placement offerings based upon the following
• Scalable business model that will, in turn, help us to grow our SaaS, RaaS, and
recruiting/direct placement offerings.
• Similar business vision and culture to that of our company.
• Value, history, and estimated longevity of the targets’ respective clients as well as the
targets’ respective business pipelines.
• Gross annual sales revenue ranging from $15 million to $30 million, with at least 10% net
• The management teams of the targets must agree to receive capital stock and notes payable
as a deal consideration.
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Metatron Releases All-in-One Artificial Intelligence Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android • MRNJ • Mar 27, 2023 9:00 AM
Memorandum of Understanding With Miranda Water Treatment Systems and Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. Extended • RAKR • Mar 27, 2023 8:50 AM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM