Send PM
Followers 40
Posts 9864
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/27/2009

Re: ceaa post# 32679

Monday, 10/17/2022 9:41:27 AM

Monday, October 17, 2022 9:41:27 AM

Post# of 32964
I am just going off what I have read on social media and I’m told it is a proposal by creator that still has to be voted on.

If you think about it, how are they going to keep track of everyone’s holdings to determine who is receiving the air drop. The wallets are everywhere and there will be a lot of transfers and sales.

But if you delegate that 15% and keep it locked up on their network, they will know who is eligible to receive the monthly airdrops going forward. I suspect exchanges and holders will receive the first 15%. Then it is on us to follow the steps to get the remaining 85% monthly for three years. It will not be the exchange’s responsibility after initial drop.

This is all the more reason why I wish they would just do the whole 100% on day one. Then let us make our own decisions. The market will fix itself. I think there is going to be way too many complications with wrapping and delegating and distribution over 3 years. Too much room for error on our side and Flares

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 5Y
Recent XRPUSD News