Send PM
Followers 40
Posts 9862
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/27/2009

Re: ap17 post# 32589

Thursday, 10/06/2022 11:57:08 AM

Thursday, October 06, 2022 11:57:08 AM

Post# of 32960
I saw this too. I like that the wallet will be created. I thought we were going ti have to provide an address and hope they send it.

The fact that they are trading the coin too once their partner exchanges offer it may open it up for staking opportunities right on Nexo. At least short term I wouldn’t mind leaving everything there and have it earning before I decide my next moves.

I have heard if we sell our Initial 15% then we may forfeit the other 85%. But how would Nexo know if we are selling it or not. If we take it off the platform will they facilitate the rest if we say moved it over to flair finance ? Or do we have to keep it there so there is record of it for the monthly air drops?

Still have lots of questions but at least we know Nexo is ready and they are creating our wallet for us right on the platform. I’m sure me being in the US my options will be extremely limited at Nexo

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 5Y
Recent XRPUSD News