Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Exicure Inc. (XCUR)
Followed By 11
Posts 2283
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/09/2006

Friday, January 07, 2022 6:49:52 PM

Re: 1984ISHERE post# 186

Post# of 273
If Exicure drops to .10 I will find money from some where and buy more my average buy in was $1.33 per share which was really amazing but since the crap hit the fan (if you read my XCUR post) it isn't (to me) worth risking to pickup until we kiss .10 per share. With losing Dave and others plus 50% of XCUR employees I see nothing good until around December and that is questionable. This was and maybe the killer delivery system for drugs but this one must earn it's way back up on top again. Bill gates just sold yet still has 5 million shares. I'm really pissed about what transpired within this company.

HLYK will make make Nasdaq but when? Proven management as Dr. Dent started Neogenomic. My HDVY way back was like most OTC hopefuls but the typical management BS since operation started in 2003 had me all set to buy into NEO - NeoGenomics back around 2007 or 2010. I was able to see NEO structure and the players but didn't have the cash ability and could not sell HDVY since that was in the dumpster. Now to this day still have HDVY and the Intel law suit was most likely Custer's last stand. I want more of HLYK so what I have been doing is buying and selling it to raise more cash and have been very successful. I was set to sell for the third time waiting on $1.35 and it only kissed $1.20 or @1.25. It seems several in HLYK think once HLYK reaches the Nasdaq that it won't get played like a drum but it will still mind the powers of money regardless of what exchange they play on.

Just thought I would you know some history with these three corporations. As for those that worry about those whop actually short stocks they seem to not understand everyone must pay the piper sooner or later regardless what side they play on.
Recent XCUR News

A.I.S. Resources Identifies Prospective Drill Targets at Reliance Reef and Provides Bright Gold Project Update AIS May 20, 2022 8:00 AM

Lomiko Announces Commencement of Exploration Drilling for its La Loutre Graphite Project LMR May 19, 2022 10:56 AM

PTOP Announces MOBICARD ™ 2.0 Development Contract has been executed PTOP May 19, 2022 10:00 AM

Edison Lithium Spin-Out of Cobalt Assets EDDYF May 19, 2022 8:00 AM

Goldshore Resources Announces Innovative Technology Application for Moss Lake Project Exploration and Closing of Non-Brokered Financing GSHRF May 19, 2022 8:00 AM

Demand Brands kicks off cultivation at Corralitos Farms DMAN May 18, 2022 2:00 PM

Emerging Markets Report: Details, Details SYTA May 18, 2022 11:48 AM

American Green, Inc. ™ (OTC:ERBB) Purchases 40,000sq.ft. Cannabis Grow Building for $3,750,000 ERBB May 18, 2022 9:25 AM

Green Battery Minerals Completes Resource Expansion Drilling at Zone 1 and Intersects Numerous Holes Ranging from 150 - 200 Feet of Graphite CZSVF May 18, 2022 9:19 AM

Grove Inc. Programmatic Ad Technology, Interactive Offers, Secures Milestone Patent GRVI May 18, 2022 9:11 AM

AgriFORCE Growing Systems Completes Acquisition of Food Production & Processing IP from Manna Nutritional Group (MNG) AGRI May 18, 2022 9:11 AM

HPIL Holding Secures a $CAD 32 Million Capital Commitment from GEM Global Yield LLC SCS ("GEM") HPIL May 18, 2022 9:00 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Increases Revenue By Expanding In New York and Florida Company Adds New Disposable Vapes BLEG May 18, 2022 8:30 AM

Demand Brands enters $8.5 million agreement with Truleaf, Inc. to enter the live rosin market DMAN May 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Emergency Response Technologies Inc, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc), Confirms the Appointment of Law Firm Lucosky Brookman LLP to Assist with Upcoming Plans ILUS May 18, 2022 7:35 AM

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y