Followers 75
Posts 13918
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 07/06/2006

Re: None

Sunday, 08/29/2021 9:09:23 AM

Sunday, August 29, 2021 9:09:23 AM

Post# of 812
Glad to see the typical iHub nonsense and misread of science and art continue here. Impressive. Amazing. Comical. Assinine. Not that I adhere to Dent... him being presented was a note to watch and still remains as such. I think it was May of this year I removed 80% of remaining trading money from my accounts. In June, half of that was removed. A week ago the last was removed.... not because of Dent but because of the Fed games getting out of control. Hell, I don't need the money anyway. If you watch the Sideshow portfolio progress remains intact and approaches a 4 bagger.

My life is partially on a new road. I have joined with a few musical friends for a road adventure - Colorado today. Fun stuff. Good company. And I get away from the ocean for a while. I will be moving back to the boat in late October or November for winter escapades. brushy mountain conjucal trailer

Here are a couple thoughts to pounce upon. Maybe try to disprove and condem.fibonnaci gold The better traders are frequent users of the 13th century find - ya have a lot of work to disprove this. And a ponder here in the Transportation Average which mirrors the Dow months and months before it prints. transportation average

Volume games everywhere in this market. Be careful.