Followers 54
Posts 2387
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/27/2020

Re: amonoy1992 post# 59072

Thursday, 06/10/2021 10:10:23 AM

Thursday, June 10, 2021 10:10:23 AM

Post# of 81110
As I've stated before I don't think anyone can make a price prediction at this point with the facts as they stand today.
However I thinknits reasonable to say that with one side of the price equation drastically reduced ( share structure)and no debt. Whatever gets added to the other side of the equation ( valuation via acquisitions or others means) will have a parabolic effect on price. 3 times by my count over the last two weeks we have seen examples of a 300k buy move the share price by 1/2 penny, including yesterday at the close. Imagine when millions in volume come pouring in. I've said time and time again there will be price adjustments, not movements when this goes. It's just a matter of when it happens. Imo .10 a severe underestimation of the near team potential. It will not run, it will POP. We are sitting at nearly. 05 with NO assets or valuation attached. Only supported by the fact that this is a clean shell with no debt. Alison's addition has not been factored into the price as of yet imo. Her value will be factored as she makes moves. How fast those moves are will determine timeline. She is quiet for a reason. This is where we earn our money by suffering though the price drops with silence from mgmt. She knows we are anxious. This shows me she is disciplined and not interested in giving shareholders sugar highs. She will bring meat in due time and smile at the naysayers when she hits the submit button on filings and pr's. Go look at her LinkedIn and Twitter feed. You will notice she has not responded to likes any requests for updates. So we wait ,buy the dips and buckle up for the rip.