Keller ( KMFI ) - An under-the-radar play to keep on your watchlist.
- Tiny share structure
Authorized Shares: 40,000,000
Shares outstanding : 6,575,522
Shares in public float: 4,278,148
As of 03/31/2021
- Was dormant for 17 years but now active again
- New management team
- The new CEO is Douglas Rink and he responds to text messages.
You can reach him at 828-994-4706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/KMFI/profile
- The new name will soon be Keller Corp and it will be a holdings company.
- The debt on the books is very old and could just be written off but the CEO said it would have to count as earned income if they did it. So they might get creative to remove it from the books.
- Huge previous NOL losses from years ago that can still be used to grow the business
Keller Manufacturing Co., Inc. has retained Frost, Brown, Todd, LLC. in Louisville, KY as tax advisors assisting in its use of future tax loss carryforwards (NOL’s) and how this will apply to any future use of NOL’s in any business combinations or mergers if any. https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/research/279075/content
- Recently updated with financials from 2019, 2020, and Q1 2021.
- Attorney letter updated yesterday on OTC Markets and should be Pinksheets Current very soon.
- CEO advised me in a text message that he intends to update quarterly going forward.
- There is a placeholder website up ( https://kmfi.net/
) that shows some sort of logistics future. The CEO advised that much better websites are on the way and they will be used for package tracking. One "holdings" website and each subset will have their own functional site.
Shows "FutureForward" as a business partner at the bottom of the Subsidiaries page. I am not sure what the relationship of Future Forward is with Keller. https://kmfi.net/subsidiaries
- There is logistics based revenue reported in Q1 2021 https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/279789/content