WHY SONORO GOLD IS DISTINCTIVE IN THE JUNIOR GOLD MINING SECTOR A LL THE ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL GOLD PRODUCER WITHIN 12 MONTHS
1. A diversified, proven and success - driven management and operations team with extensive expertise in mining geology and engineering as well as in the discovery , delineation and development of mineral deposits.
2. Directors and Officers of the Company ho ld over 18% of Issued and Outstanding shares and participated for over 14% of the recent April 2021 CDN $3.11 million Private Placement. The Company has a well - defined Business Plan and Execution Strategy to generate revenue by early 2022 to fund further exploration and expand resources.
3. Drilling at Sonoro's flagship property , the Cerro Caliche gold project, has identified a broadly mineralized low - sulphidation epithermal vein structure and the presence of at least 18 northwest trending gold mineralized zones along trend and near surface.
4. An NI 43 - 101 technical report filed in June 2019 stated an estimated inferred resource (at a 0.25 g/t gold equivalent cut - off grade) of 11.5M tonnes at an average grade of 0.495 g/t gold and 4.3 g/t silver amenable to open pit extraction methods.
5. A n independent NI 43 - 101 compliant, updated Technical Report and Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA), scheduled to be filed July 2021, are expected to confirm viability and sufficient resource to support a Heap Leach Mining Operation ( HLMO ) with a conceptual capacity of up to 15,000 tonnes per day (tpd).
6. Metallurgical testing is currently underway with recent bottle roll tests confirming mineralization is amenable to cyanide leaching with recoveries averaged at 80.3%.
7. Management anticipates the PEA will confirm annual gold production at 54,000 ounces per year based on 15,000 tpd, with an aver age gold grade of 0.5 g/t and assumed rate of 72% . 8. Over 47,500 meters have been drilled to date , including over 25,000 meters since September 2020 , confirming four major parallel northwest trending gold zones . Infill drilling along adjacent boundaries of two of the four major zones has identified a potential convergence into a single body of shallow, oxide gold mineralization.
9. If confirmed, a single larger gold mineralized zone may prove to have significant and positive economic implications for the Company’s proposed Heap Leach Mining Operation (HLMO).
10. To minimize capital cost during the initial 18 to 24 months of operations, Sonoro will : implement the following for the initial 18 - 24 months of operation : a. Contract out mining activities such as excavation, material transport and processing . b. Produce carbon instead of dore (reduces risk of theft) . c. Use generators as power source s as opposed to transmission lines.