I've been in long term like V. Been adding on the dips before this shot up. My average I think is 8 or 9 cents.. Sold some at .60 and .80. Now debating whether or not to get those shares back in the .50's. I was totally expecting a retreat to the .30's or even .20's, for a chance to rebuy. Never happened. I'm a bit upset now, having sold long term shares, just to get back in so close to price I sold some at. Its like I swapped long term for short term. I'll hold them of course, for another year or more, but who knows what will happen. If they go Nasdaq and the price shoots up over a buck, I'm out, just because I'll be forced to assume the pps will do what V did and come back down, especially if they do a Wasatch type deal that V did. I would then have no problem with having all my long term sold, and then start the process over at a much cheaper price and hold forever.