7 Radical Demands in the Equality Act
By Dr. Susan Berry
25 Feb 2021
1. The bill would end the federal legal recognition of complementary male and female sex in favor gender identity.
2. The bill would eliminate the traditional right to privacy of women and girls in public facilities, in favor, instead, of gender identity.
3. The Equality Act would eviscerate women’s and girls’ sports.
4. The Equality Act would be used to mandate school curricula that affirm and promote sexual orientation and gender identity views.
5. The Equality Act would be used to remove custody rights from parents who refuse to have their minor children undergo transgender medical interventions and procedures.
6. Since the Equality Act exempts itself from the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, religious schools, hospitals, and adoption agencies could face federal sanctions for upholding their teachings with regard to life, sexuality, and marriage under the legislation.
7. The Equality Act’s text that names a form of “discrimination on the basis of pregnancy” would be used to punish healthcare providers who refuse to perform an abortion or to outlaw policies that ban funding for the procedure.
More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/25/7-radical-demands-in-the-equality-act/