IMPORTANT CSLI QUESTIONS THE COMPANY CANNOT ANSWER
i was hoping that CSLI management might be able to but was told they will have some PR throughout the year. what is exactly the "hope" as there is no revenue stream or viable plan? a lackluster presentation that was months in the making that merely said here are some numbers that represents money we want to make. where is the balance sheet? the only thing that there does seem to be is pumping based on latest buzzwords like "cannabis" or "crypto", all of which this would be a late intro into and management has no experience with either.
1) how is CSLI going to compete with giant commercial growers that are already established? is the plan to fund new growers as they start producing this cash crop? partnering with existing ones? if so, what are we offering them and why would they want to share profits?
2) there are supposed to be some acquisitions? is CSLI planning on buying some existing growers? existing retailers? at what cost and why would they sell? are these companys CSLI plans to buy already profitable? if so, why would they sell?
3) they are making a new crypto currency? there are many already even some specific toward the cannabis industry like PotCoin (POT), CannabisCoin(CANN), DopeCoin(DOPE), HempCoin(THC), and CannaCoin(CCN). how does CSLI plan to compete with these established cannabis specific crypto currencies? do shares in CSLI somehow equal "coins"?
4) what is the general feel about the presentation that was months in the making? it looks like they are projecting revenue of $0.006 per share in 3 years?
5) why was the presentations forward looking statements section taken word for word from this website? https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/templates/word-templates-transactions/forward-looking-statements-example/
it specifically says: "Note: this example is for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any other use."
6) is there already an established revenue stream? is it cannabis and cryptocurrency only? how do they plan to gain entry into these already established crowded markets late in the game?
7) how many employees are there exactly and what are there roles? i saw a guy in the presentation who had his bio "cut off" from copy and pasting
8) this big SAM guy is the ceo, what is is background and area of expertise? has he run a crypto or cannabis company before? has he done well investing in them leading a hedge fund?
9) does big SAM still run the baked potato stand? how much time does he devote to CSLI? CSLI is based out of WY, SAM is in TX, CSLI wants to invest in CA ?
10) is this the same guy in the video that i would be entrusting my money with? : https://abc13.com/5503391/
11) why would these established large growers want to provide CSLI with a share of their profits? what is in it for them?
12) Robert Munck, what is his role/title exactly? who runs the day to day operations?
13) The rumor posted about the harvests per year shows a complete lack of understanding of th cannabis industry. there are NONE that would expect 8 harvests per year. Due to a whole slew of factors but primarly due to the cannaabis plants flowering time
14) how will CSLI own a building in the near future worth 12 Million that MKH bought for 7 Million, is it undervalued aand for sale currently? how does CSLI plan to raise capital to purchase it? are they plan on dillution by offering more shares to add to the already 500Million outstanding? where are the books that show assets, income and expenses?
15) why hasn't MKH ventures reverse merged into CSLI yet? wasn't that the "BIG plan"? when/If that happens, how many shares will be issued to MKH Ventures current shareholders(MKH is a private company) and where are those additional shares coming from? What do current CSLI shareholders get if the merger takes place?
16) what exactly am I investing in when buying CSLI shares?