Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > 5BARz International Inc. (fka BARZ)

My guess is the probability is about the

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
roguewave5 Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 244
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/23/17
160x600 placeholder
roguewave5   Tuesday, 01/19/21 03:44:02 PM
Re: crossover14 post# 2798
Post # of 2801 
My guess is the probability is about the same as it was for 5Barz, but you should probably read some of the court proceedings and come to your own conclusions.

Read Article 240 especially, or 256. They are open, just click. Anything that has turned blue is now open and can be read.

It's like many have said before; It's all Smoke and Mirrors and Lies. I'm just surprised that someone with a seemingly reputable history like Gil Amelio, got hoodwinked by someone with a reputation like Bland.

Every positive spin you read over the past several years all ended with a BIG ZERO, NOTHING! And Article 240 characterizes and confirms that.

Everything else is just wishful thinking!

https://www.docketbird.com/court-documents/5Barz-International-Inc/Objection-to-Confirmation-of-188-Amended-Chapter-11-Plan-filed-by-Debtor-5Barz-International-Inc-Filed-by-Interested-Party-U-S-Securities-and-Exchange-Commission/flsb-1:2020-bk-14866-00240

I'd be shocked if something still came out of this.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences