Home > Boards > US OTC > Mining/Resources > Seafarer Exploration Corp. (SFRX)

All I see is the same assumptions stated

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
sctts Member Profile

Followed By 55
Posts 9,986
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/26/11
160x600 placeholder
sctts   Tuesday, 09/22/20 01:30:20 PM
Re: Wahoo98 post# 62879
Post # of 63678 
Quote:
All I see is the same assumptions stated over and over regarding Sea Searcher. It looks like the experts i was referring to in an earlier post are on this board. It will only be a matter of time before we know whether the technology works or doesn't.

Quote: "Reynolds did very well with Soneticom because they had patented technology."

What a lame attempt to dismiss a significant and relevant achievement. Tim Reynolds built Soneticom from the ground up and developed the geolocation technology that the company sold to the DOD. Soneticom was a $100MM company when DRS purchased it. Also, I guess calling Don Beavers the Beaver is your way of mitigating his success building a multi-million dollar blockchain company. I'm sorry, I have to ask you again to tell us all how you built that multi-million dollar technology company giving you the basis to call these people clowns. Should I grab some popcorn?

What he said :)

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences