Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > $ABC PENNY STOCK ALERTS ~ WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT $

$SCNG The Pareteum Experience Cloud delivers connected services

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Let's Roll Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 843
Posts 271,448
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 06/09/06
160x600 placeholder
Let's Roll Member Level  Monday, 09/21/20 05:44:21 AM
Re: None
Post # of 3487 
$SCNG The Pareteum Experience Cloud delivers connected services in over 200 territories worldwide and its reach continues to expand. The Pareteum Experience Cloud enables a host of powerful mobility, customer engagement, analytics, and intelligence services over the world's largest unified global network. This includes global Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity, inflight Wi-Fi service, application-to-person (A2P) messaging, location intelligence, and more. The platform's SaaS model enables rapid time to market for service launches and expansions and allows brands to pay-as-they-scale.

http://www.salamancapress.com/news/state/strattner-technologies-partners-with-pareteum-to-launch-mobile-virtual-network-operator/article_fce8a05e-4e85-5284-813f-32c5dbc1c1f7.html

Consider all my posts my opinion and not advice to buy or sell anything. I post on stocks I own or am considering owning. Do your own DD!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences