Home > Boards > Canadian > Mining/Resources > PLATO GOLD (PGC.V)

A major update from Management of the Argentina

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Sam Dan Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 23
Posts 3,640
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/02/03
160x600 placeholder
Sam Dan Member Level  Wednesday, 09/09/20 05:07:55 PM
Re: None
Post # of 14 
A major update from Management of the Argentina LOLITA Project and increased interest to 95% interest released today.
Quite lengthy and I will post some portions but suggest investors read the whole document.
"Previously Plato has conducted three phases of prospecting, geological mapping and surface rock samples that resulted in the discovery of previously unknown hydrothermal structures with little or no prior sampling activity. These zones were named Espalda, Colita, Panza, and Corazon. Both west-northwest and northwest-trending structures are important on the property
A ground IP (induced polarization) survey has confirmed the geological/geochemical targets at the Corazon and Panza targets and indicated a new target at Panza. IP chargeability anomalies of strong intensity and large dimensions were detected at both targets
As of August 30, 2020, in accordance with the joint venture agreement, Plato increased its joint venture interest to 95% with Dr. Paul Lhotka continuing to hold the remaining 5%. Dr. Lhotka remains optimistic about the exploration potential of the project, looks forward to seeing it drilled for the first time, and is available to offer technical advice on the Lolita Project.
"Plato Gold thinks we have one of the best prospective precious metals exploration properties in Santa Cruz and look forward to either drilling the targets ourselves or bringing in an optionee to help develop the project and earn an interest in the property," said Anthony J. Cohen, President & CEO of Plato. "The discovery of many precious metals deposits surrounding us bodes well for further discoveries for Lolita and Plato Gold," added Cohen."


Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences