Home > Boards > Other Markets > ETFs > iShares Silver Trust (SLV)

Indeed. Good quote. Gold and silver are "real

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Bountiful_Harvest Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 83
Posts 5,279
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 05/08/07
160x600 placeholder
Stocks Rally, Driven by Bank and Energy Sectors
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose more than 400 points Monday, clawing back some lost ground after four consecutive weeks of declines, as investors piled into economically sensitive stocks including those of banks and energy companies.
Hearing in 'Fortnite' Maker's Apple Lawsuit Tests Antitrust Claims--Update
Top Company News of the Day
USDA Crop Progress: Corn Condition/Progress-Sep 28
USDA Crop Progress: Winter Wheat Progress-Sep 28
USDA Crop Progress: Soybean Condition/Progress-Sep 28
Uber Wins Back License to Operate in London After Yearslong Battle -- 3rd Update
USDA Crop Progress: Soybean Condition Index-Sep 28
American Electric Power to Electrify More of Vehicle Fleet
Wheat Higher as Global Weather Watch Extends
Disney Sells Ad-Tech Firm TrueX to Gimbal
Personal Income Seen Down 2.5% -- Data Week Ahead Update
General Motors to Invest $71 Million in 2 Ohio Factories
Southern Co. Sets Goal to Electrify Portions of Internal Fleet
Steel Giant ArcelorMittal to Sell U.S. Business to Cleveland-Cliffs -- 4th Update
Steel Giant ArcelorMittal to Sell U.S. Business to Cleveland-Cliffs -- 3rd Update
Steel Giant ArcelorMittal to Sell U.S. Business to Cleveland-Cliffs -- 2nd Update
Household Wealth Broadly Rose in Years Leading Up to Pandemic, Fed Report Concludes
Stocks Rally as Traders Bet on Volatile Election Season
Manufacturing Activity in Texas Quickens in September to a 2-Year High -- Dallas Fed
Bayer Says European Commission Authorizes XtendFlex Soybeans
Bountiful_Harvest Member Level  Monday, 09/07/20 10:41:32 PM
Re: a false profit post# 33111
Post # of 33166 
Indeed. Good quote. Gold and silver are "real money". Honest weights and measures with a 5,000 year track record.

The constitution in Article I, section 10 reads "No state shall... coin money, emit bills of credit, make any thing but gold and silver a tender in payment of debts..." This means that the only constitutionally valid forms of money are gold or silver coin. This is called 'lawful money. Time to return to an honest monetary system.

A lot of folks get a kick out of that large Zimbabwe note. A shining example of what government is not supposed to do to the people.

I can only provide my own speculation and theories. Everything I post is my own opinion. DO YOUR OWN DD!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences