Ok identify the "assumptions"...
Wait let me help:
1) PAOG has 1.5 Billion in their AS of those 900 million+ are outstanding.
That's a FACT! Look it up. https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/233954/content
2) PURA has about 500 million shares outstanding.
That's a FACT! Look it up. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/PURA/key-statistics/
3) PURA gives PAOG their "thriving" grow op and NCM.
That's an assumption. It's true I dont know if PURA is lying in their PR or not, but that's what they said. That's a FACT! Look it up! https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pura-confirms-cannabis-cultivation-deal-with-paog-for-tomorrow-301100291.html
4) PURA shareholders get a "1:1 dividend".
That's an assumption. It's true I Dont know if PURA is lying in their PR or not, but that's what they said. That's a FACT! Look it up. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pura-confirms-cannabis-cultivation-deal-with-paog-for-tomorrow-301100291.html
5) PAOG shareholders get a 50% dilution. AND the company's AS gets maxed out.
That's a mathematical FACT!
AS = 1.5 billion 900,000,000+500,000,000 = 1.4 Billion
500,000,000/900,000,000 = 55%
6) PURA gets "off-the hook" for the dividend promised shareholders.
That's a FACT! https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pura-confirms-1-2-million-dividend-and-nouv-10-million-hemp-cultivation-revenue-target-300883580.html
7) NOVU gets nothing.
That's wrong, actually they get "The Shaft".