Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO)

I must say that this has been an

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgPrevious | Next
Eksobeans Member Profile
 
Followed By 0
Posts 26
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/28/17
160x600 placeholder
Securities Registration Statement (s-1) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 7/2/2020 6:15:58 PM
Prospectus Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) (424b5) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/26/2020 4:25:23 PM
Ekso Bionics® Receives FDA Clearance to Market its EksoNR™ Robotic Exoskeleton for Use with Acquired Brain Injury Patients... GlobeNewswire Inc. - 6/25/2020 8:30:10 AM
Statement of Ownership (sc 13g) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/18/2020 4:28:47 PM
Securities Registration Statement (simplified Form) (s-3) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/16/2020 8:01:47 AM
Amended Current Report Filing (8-k/a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/15/2020 4:20:16 PM
Ekso Bionics Announces Closing of $7.89 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules GlobeNewswire Inc. - 6/10/2020 1:30:16 PM
Prospectus Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) (424b5) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/9/2020 5:14:38 PM
Ekso Bionics Announces $7.89 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market Under Nasdaq Rules GlobeNewswire Inc. - 6/8/2020 8:00:10 AM
Ekso Bionics® Named “Best Healthcare Robotics Company” in 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Awards Program GlobeNewswire Inc. - 6/3/2020 8:00:10 AM
Ekso Bionics Announces CFIUS Determination Regarding China Joint Venture GlobeNewswire Inc. - 5/20/2020 4:10:10 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/15/2020 6:04:02 AM
Quarterly Report (10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/30/2020 4:47:07 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/30/2020 4:25:35 PM
Ekso Bionics Reports First Quarter 2020 Results GlobeNewswire Inc. - 4/30/2020 4:05:10 PM
Amended Annual Report (10-k/a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/28/2020 6:09:07 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/24/2020 4:17:26 PM
Ekso Bionics® to Report First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on April 30, 2020 GlobeNewswire Inc. - 4/23/2020 7:30:10 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/9/2020 4:27:24 PM
Ekso Bionics Provides COVID-19 Business Update and Reports Preliminary First Quarter 2020 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Inc. - 4/9/2020 4:01:10 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/2/2020 5:04:01 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/2/2020 5:01:35 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/2/2020 4:58:01 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/2/2020 4:55:27 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/1/2020 4:23:03 PM
Eksobeans   Tuesday, 06/30/20 06:39:02 PM
Re: None
Post # of 6463 
I must say that this has been an exciting ride of late! It took the sale of 57% of the shares that I held to eke out a nice profit (but far from spectacular). So I’m now rolling, free of charge, with the remaining 43% and will hold tight to at least above $30 a share. That share price correlates to a company market cap below $230 million, which I believe is attainable in the near term. Of course another quick pop might cause me to fold like a cheap suit... Ever since that CFIUS decision which caused the termination of the Chinese Joint Venture I’ve been daydreaming about a substantial government contract. I’m also hopeful large institutions have invested in EKSO now that we’ve remained above $5 per share. After the reverse split we’ve been left with such a small total share count, even after we recapitalized, and it was a sight to see the entire float turnover at least 10 times in one day. Who know what tomorrow will bring, I’m going to be ready with some popcorn.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgPrevious | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist